Sup Forums Character you could narrowly beat in a fight

Steven has super strength, magic powers, plus training and experience. You'd lose.

I would make him believe that I'm redeemable and then sucker punch him

I don't know... Bismuth threw a pillar or something at him but he was just a little roughed up by it and was still able to murder her in cold blood. I'm not sure your feeble human fist would do anything, but it's worth a shot I guess.

You really could not.

Steven would fuck any normal person up

A .45 to the head oughta put the little piglet down.

>Sucker punch him
>And then get immediately fucked up by the gems/lion/connie/MURDERCOCK

I mean you technically beat him, but it'd be a hollow victory.

This really. He is strong.

>Super Strength
>Super Speed
>Heightened agility
>Basically unbreakable shield
>Healing spit
>Mind switching (Ok not applicable)
>Plant control

Really OP? Do you not like this show so much you gotta make a thread where you fantasize beating the main character up?

He's got the bubble though.
And the shield.

Shield or bubble

Steven is pretty OP when you think about it, but the only times he really goes all out is when theres absolutely no choice

He can levitate now and create spikes on his force field.

Oh yeah that too, I always forget a power or two

You know what is Steven best defense? Faggots like you.

That's less a fight and more straight up murder. I'm not sure how much force it takes to kill a gem either. We've only seen them poofed by other gems and a gem-related monster. Those things could be stronger or weaker than a bullet. We just don't know as we have no frame of reference for their power.

Didn't someone do the calculation of Amethyst's fall from the cliff and determine it was the equivalent of a point blank shotgun blast or something? So couple shot gun blasts should be enough to shatter one

You have to admit that without ''muh magical bullshit'' user would beat the shit outta him.

Shooting any character in the head with a gun kills them.
By that argument you're saying you could beat Batman.

>If a fictional child were not said fictional child but instead a normal 14 year old boy I, an adult would be able to beat them up

So if you're that if this magical 14-year-old boy were a regular 14-year-old boy, 20 something user could beat him in a fight.

Fucking spectacular, amazing observation.

>if this little kid didn't have superpowers a grown man could beat him like an adult beating a little kid
I don't believe it.

Jokes on you, I am underage and I woudn't lose to a fat faggot, and yes, I would beat the shit out of you tumblrite.

Just shoot him in the gem. It would shatter and slowly and painfully kill him, a fate well deserved for this fat fuck

>Hes got a shield that can block a nuke!!!!

Wow, truly the epitome of great character writing and power creep.

Why do people watch this schlock again?

Oh, right, waifus.

First, his shield is not in fact unbreakable, just that for a regular human like you, it's basically unbreakable.

Second, this isn't Dragon Ball Z, it's not about fighting, it's about our character's relationships, problems, and coming of age.

I could probably fuck him up him if I got the jump on him.

Holy kek.
I believe in user, you tumblrite.

I mite need some help and some planning but if I pull it off right I mite be able to beat her.

>this thousand year old superbeing that spearheaded the gem rebellion for earth is too strong, it makes me sad

Steven's progression as a fighter is one of the few things this show gets right in terms of pacing

No fucking way could you beat her. Daddy Pig would rip your dick off before you got near her.

Pic related. It's you before Daddy Pig tears off your dick

I could still take him. You really underestimate my power.

Here's how you kill Piggy McTumblr

So bring a gun and turn off the safety, but DON'T use it. Show up with like a sledgehammer and tell him some bullshit story about gems killing your family

He'll hold off your attacks and be forced to knock you against a wall or something.

What you have to do is start crying and expand on your tragic backstory. Odds are good Steven will start crying to and burst out into a faggy song.

This is when you draw your gun and put two slugs straight into the center of his forehead.

I recommend .45 for the ammo. His fat fucking head will burst open like a pus filled pimple

>Batman literally gets shot in the back of the head in BvS and takes it like it was nothing

That was incredible. I can't believe his suit was actually stronger than several comic incarnations.

desu

>I am underage

really? i hadn't noticed

>

Goku would just destroy the DC universe.

Not an adult but any regular boy of his age would beat him.
I mean he is a fat fuck on sandals.

I have a chance to win and that's simply by blasting his ass off with a gun at the right time.

I can kill anyone if I have a gun.

Superman still wins.
Pic related.

Steven is pretty beefy tho

t. normie
Except even normies know that Superman is stronger so you're even less than that.

>that joke
I mean
fuck man
kill youself

Do you guys think you could beat Connie? I mean, she's just a teenage girl...but she DOES has a sword, and she broke some kid's arm in one fluid motion. Actually I feel like she would murder me pretty soundly, now that I think about it.

What about ghosts? Or skeletons? Or a water elemental?

i could beat her

if the joker paralyzed her for me

forgot picture

>I could beat this character if it hadn't the traits that make it said character
Truly an amazing discovery.

In a blade fight you'd be fucked.
If you're allowed a weapon, then assuming gun and she is dead.
Hand to hand, then it would be an embarrassment if you didn't win. Martial arts does not negatet huge gaps in body strength and size.

Timmy Turner, on the beach with the biggest guy on the beach wish, or with the kung fu belt and headband whilst defending Tootie would absolutely wreck his shit.

>Sup Forums Character you could narrowly beat in a fight
>Half the thread is just "A gun could kill them"
>Other half is just SU powerwanking

I feel like this entire thread lost its meaning pretty early on.

That's what happens when you begin with an example that's guaranteed to derail immediately.

>narrowly
all I got to do is insult him and beat him while he too busy crying
in fact making him cry only heals me

While I didn't really like the movie, I did appreciate the fact he yelled out in pain when that happened; the suit may have blocked the bullet but that would still hurt like hell.

And I could kill superman without his "muh super power bullshit" and also "not being a paraplegic shenanigans"

>They've had fantasies about murdering a cartoon character because the show they're in is too progressive
Go outside for once

Anyone could kill Goku by poisoning his food.

>Super power strengths are indicative of character writing or writing quality in general
Kill your self.

Exactly, BvS was a shit overall movie but could have been an amazing batman movie.

Sadie poofed one simply with a stick

I can beat this fucking wimp.

heh, nothin personnel

i guess i could beat figment. i don't know what kind of material the spikes on tail are made of and he's got teleportation powers. And i believe he has some access to hammer space. other than that, easy.

I can take this loser down with one punch.

Kek

This monster is a big fat baby!

ITT:
> SU tumblrites
> Anti SU shitposters
> People not quite getting the OP question (narrowly beat, not easily beat the shit out of)
> like... 3 legitimate attempts to answer the question (good on you guys)

Steven is on par with amethyst after the recent episodes, no human is stronger than him.

>no one has posted fish guy

Well, I guess hurting his feelings with that betrayal's something of a victory.
Pretty goddamn Pyrrhic, though.

the only reason I entered this thread and people are just posting overpowered waifus

There is no margin of victory for OP that is at all reasonable. That's the answer and what I thought was the joke.