Why are the homicide rates in America so astonishingly high?

Why are the homicide rates in America so astonishingly high?

Attached: 20170621_Murder_Rate-1.jpg (960x1034, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/06/26/muggers-violently-attack-tourists-leave-one-in-a-pool-of-blood/amp/
mobile.reuters.com/?videoId=371974361
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miami_Drug_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

niggers

jews

Not enough firearms.

damn lol I always thought that New Orleans was this comfy peaceful place

Attached: 1403842968819.jpg (446x587, 58K)

farmer reports the legendary creaturas attacked 10 blancoss in a farm in outskirts of new orleans last week

this wouldnt happen if the killed people were armed

Niggers

New world curse

High Gini coefficients correlate with homicide rates more strongly than just poverty. Access to firearms doesn't help when you want to kill someone, but high violent crime rates in poor black urban neighborhoods swamped with the drug trade are far larger contributors.

this
mandatory guns when?

whites

dis is the brice of freedom :DDD

Let's be real, 90% of this is Niggers and Spics

African countries have lower homicide rates than America + central American and latin America. So stop blaming black people for your shit culture.

Our shit culture is the blacks

Name a black school shooter

Omar S. Thornton, Maurice Clemmons, Charles Lee Thornton, William D. Baker, Arthur Wise, Clifton McCree, Nathan Dunlap, Colin Ferguson

It's pretty clear that American blacks commit a lot of crime and those cities in OPs picture are well known black cities however if we assume that blacks commit 50% of the murders then their homicide rate would be 2.44 which is still higher than all western europe but lower than the european average (thanks russia)

nypost.com/2017/06/26/muggers-violently-attack-tourists-leave-one-in-a-pool-of-blood/amp/

mobile.reuters.com/?videoId=371974361

Lol

*blacks and hispanics

It depends. I've been to New Orleans. Just don't be stupid and use common sense and you'll be fine. Around blacks, never relax

>not a single Mexican city on that list
Realmente te hace pensar

Jews and niggers

No the south has a lot of shit culture. Black culture is a spinoff of southern culture in a lot of ways.

mostly blacks, i watch all the murder detective shows and they're always dindu nuffin.

Not achool shootings.

>America's mos dangerous cities
>All of them are in the USA
Why are unitedstatesians so viloent?

most*.

50% blacks 35% Hispanics and 15% low-income whites

I wonder why people in the US do think that black people should have the same rights as whites.
They are clearly underperformers, they ruin the society, they should have been stopped.

Attached: blacks.png (1000x822, 551K)

Nope
The only two cities on that list with large hispanic populations are Miami and Chicago, but they also have a ton of blacks.

Hispanics still have 3x the murder rate of whites. Fuck off CHI.

why is buffalo on that list? The Bills mafia?

Tallahasee, Florida is 35% black with very little crime. And Jackson, Mississippi is 79% black and is relatively safe compared to your state of the art hispanic majority shithole.

Shitalians.

Homicide rates are not acceptable until you have below 1.

Attached: Murder_rates_Scandinavia.png (1177x717, 72K)

That's not my point. It's not that they're black, it's because they are black AMERICANS. There's a distinction.

>Norway 2011
Should've had swimming lessons.

>My city is safer than all listed

Wew. But honestly drug war always makes the numbers skyrocket. Specially on places where there is a huge drug trade and selling points.

Is this why paki immigrants are pedophiles because of white british?

I guess so.

And Sweden should start calling themselves 2nd world country because they have more than 1.

Racists go back to your containment board.

Daily reminder that New Orleans is the only city that kicked out the KKK just by killing them in the city.

racism has nothing to do with it, it's simply an observation

lol no
t. britnigger
everyone know crime rates in africa are poor estimates cause no one can be bothered to collect every instance of crime in a 2 million slumcity
no fucking way latin america actually has higher murder rates than africa

If it makes you feel any better, non-Hispanic white American homicide rate is higher than any European country except Estonia. It really is cultural murder.

Bsketball-Americans.

>Africa HAS to have high homicide rates just because I think and say so
Nice logic Eurofag. Go take a trip to Venezuela and Ghana then report back to me.

Attached: 1518705605148.png (1082x8892, 1.92M)

That's over 5 years, so it's actually 5x lower if you compare those rates to other countries. Normally that rate is 100k per year, you know what they say, lies damned lies as statistics.
Ironically this, these are some of the blackest cities in the US

you didn't read shit
africa is late 1800's europe. you can kill anyone and get away with it easily

The garden district is nice, the rest is just tourist spots including the degeneracy that is Bourbon Street. Everything else is super ghetto, only rivaled by Detroit

I heard Cleveland had a very high amount of serial killers.

>the highest violent crime rates are located in areas with the most black people
makes one ponder...

Attached: g45455454455454.png (736x319, 23K)

It's the AVERAGE homicide rate over the last 5 years.
Some of these African countries have barely over 2 million people.
>you can kill anyone and get away with it easily
Then why does Rwanda have the most overcrowded prison in the world? Do you have shit to back that up? What proof shows that Africa is more dangerous than Latin America when Mexico can rack up 30,000 in a single year with the vast majority of the murders being unsolved? Same thing with Brazil, Venzuela, Colombia, Honduras, El Salvador, etc. Shut the fuck up.

>miami indicates the highest violent and property crime rate
pic related are the demographics of miami

Attached: 4h4h4h444.png (900x310, 18K)

>White Hispanic

Attached: 8782365423687.jpg (300x300, 25K)

You're an absolute moron

Same here.
I wonder why.

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-03-28 22-29-54.png (394x446, 35K)

i like how the USA had to change their definition of white so they could lie about their demographics.

Miami had a drug war in 1981 that set the homicide rate at 179 per 100,000 people. It was a literal warzone. It really has nothing to do with blacks when it comes to Miami. It's purely drugs.

>it's purely drugs
>has nothing to do with black people

Attached: wewuzeurosandshit.jpg (799x1280, 99K)

Jazz hands wrote this

because they are poor as shit and can't afford to build enough prisons. there is a difference between being poor as shit, and just poor like latin america is. never mind you pick murder rates from mexico in the middle of the drug war, as if that's the norm. might as well take syria to prove how peaceful sub-sahara africa is.
african immigrants behave like savages in europe and they're the more well off people in their home countries.
anyway, back on topic, the brit claiming american blacks only are violent because they are american is the furthest from the truth and ironic considering blacks are also more violent in britain, and brazil, and colombia, and jamaica, and canada and and and i could go on.

>people whine about Chicago, calling it "Chiraq" and "Chicongo" when it's at 16.4
ok

Attached: free shrugs.jpg (443x636, 57K)

You don't know shit about Miami. You ever see the movie scarface? It's kinda like that.
Protip: Most of the murders were committed by Colombians.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miami_Drug_War

How the hell does Liberia have a murder rate than the US? That has to be because of unreported shit. General Butt Naked was supposed to have killed at least 10k people on his own

you're right, i was being a bit presumptuous but my assertion is that the lack of a "non-hispanic white" population really does shine through in regards to the crime rates.

Whites are also more dangerous in America than they are in Europe. It's not purely racial. I never said race wasn't a factor, but you may be implying that.

That was during a Civil War dumbass.
White hispanic refers to Cubans and Spaniards. Central Americans are regular hispanics. Nicholas Cruz is "white hispanic" because of his Cuban heritage.

In the English language "America" refers exclusively to the United States, where "Americas" refers to both continents.

English does not follow the rules of Spanish or French (inb4 William the Conqueror). If you don't know how to speak English, be a dear and openly say so, so we can help you when you make mistakes like this. Thanks.

Attached: 56.png (225x225, 10K)

i'm not implying the blacks by default are murderous rapists, but that black people worldwide generally share common traits such as low education, poverty, lack of family structure and in some countries, culture too.
but yes americans of any race more violent than western europeans or east asians but to say that if black americans would be law-abiding citizen if it wasn't for american culture is so stupid and ignorant

>culture is a quantifiable sum

Stop playing civ

Attached: michael1.jpg (399x382, 24K)

I can walk freely in Lagos without being shot, I can't say the same about El Salvador.

Africa is safer than Latin America where the people are psychotic.

I can walk freely in Baltimore without getting raped, can't say the same for Stockholm.

>Lack of family structure
>Poverty
>Low education

Those only apply to African Americans who are descendents of slaves. Again this isn't a black is issue, it's the combination of American and black.

I'm not going to reply to the mutt above me

I can walk freely in St. Louis without getting acid thrown at my face, can't say the same for London.