Stan Lee just finished shooting his next 4 cameos, some before the movies even started filming

>Stan Lee just finished shooting his next 4 cameos, some before the movies even started filming

Is it time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jr0OoS_5hZY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>even after he dies, stan lee's ghost will continue to live in cameos for movies that come out after his death
the ride never ends

Yes please, perfect storm will be Trump winning the stanlee croaks

My guess was he's gonna be in some scene that's in multiple movies. Like Guardians come to Earth so he's in the scene in Guardians and Avengers 4 or some such

Wait a minute, that shirt...

Stan's has a collar but I admire your at autism.

I just hope he lives long enough to be Master Levram in Kingdom Hearts 3.

Yep, time for Stan to collect more souls.

Dubs decides who's next.

Does this mean that Chris has someone else working on his comics and he just writes the dialog?

>some before the movie even started filming.

That's not true, they were for Strange, GotG 2, Spider-Man and Thor 3. All of which have finished or are close to finishing.

Stan is future Chris. Quote me on this.

>Stan Lee films over 10,000 hours of cutaway gags to be plastered into any movie ever
Thus he'll live forever. Crafty old Jew.

Stan cameos after he dies sound grotesque to me. The best joke they could make of it is have a final cameo in the IW mid credit of him dressed as the watcher.

god damn every time i see this old man in a movie, i'm ripped out completely, oh looks it's stan faggot lee! that man who made comics

GOD DAMN I WANT TO IMMERSE

You

yeah

I think Spider-Man 3 is his worst cameo.

Anyone disagree?

youtube.com/watch?v=jr0OoS_5hZY

Yeah, it's a bit too much in your face.

It's looking that way.

He canceled any plans for out of country cons earlier this year

>Is it time?
At this point, he really should just get his face 3D scanned and voice range recorded. Just to allow them to put him in all future films for the next 200 years. I know I would.

My favorite's probably the DD one. Subtle and funny.

His crooked hairline bothers the shit out of me.