Hey Sup Forums can we talk about this kid...

hey Sup Forums can we talk about this kid? there's people lighting up Imgur and other normie sites about how he's getting released today.
the hate mob out for him right now is absolutely fucking bizarre. he finger banged some chick while she was passed out shitfaced and got three months for it. everybody's acting like he murdered her and fucked her eye socket while wearing her skin.
what's Sup Forumss take on it?

kids name is brock turner for those that don't know

Other urls found in this thread:

pix11.com/2015/04/14/graphic-disturbing-images-released-from-spring-break-gang-rape-in-panama-city-beach/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>he

Last I heard, he was just convicted of sexual assault, not rape.

It was largely manufactured outrage. The mainstream media jumped on the case despite it being weak--he should have been found not guilty--and a relatively mild sexual assault: many sexual assaults and all rapes are more heinous than digital penetration of an unconscious person. The media basically lied about facts of the case to keep it in the news.

Mr. Turner, Brock's father, pleaded with the court at sentencing because he knew his son was innocent. Every major media outlet grossly misrepresented what he said to build outrage. It was all fake. Mr. Turner didn't downplay rape, he said that the sexual assault his son was convicted of didn't occur. No major media outlet reported this accurately. We are talking about CNN, CBS, NY Times, Reuters, The Washington Post, and more blatantly lying about facts in order to build outrage for this minor case that should have resulted in a not guilty verdict.

Witnesses saw Brock and the girl hooking up consensually. She apparently blacked out in the middle. He had been drinking too. This sadly happens. Like a completely normal person, he ran when two men confronted him. Why wouldn't you run if you were fingering a girl in public? That is not OK at any University or public place.

Sadly the girl woke up not remembering anything and was told she was sexually assaulted. Then an evil snake, Stanford Professor Michelle Dauber, latched on to this poor young woman and made this into her case.

The victim's letter was obviously ghostwritten by Michelle Dauber to push an agenda: she doesn't want the 6th Amendment to apply to any case involving a woman. If you reread the entire letter, you can see that it is carefully crafted to pander to many different groups, including young men, and to attack the justice system, especially the right to question your accuser.

Likewise, many of the reporters who pushed the absurd narratives about the case were in direct contact with Michelle Dauber.

Another one of the scams the media perpetuated in this case was comparing Brock Turner's sentencing to Federal Rape charges. Brock was convicted of sexual assault in California. Absurdity number 1. Although you can be charged with Federal rape for fingering a girl, it is extremely rare. Absurdity number 2. All the stories compared Brock's sentence to either the average or recommended Federal rape sentence. His crime was not an average Federal rape crime. It was basically the mildest crime someone could possibly be charged with Federal rape for: digital penetration of an unconscious person. Absurdity number 3.

This was reported multiple places including some libertarian outlets. How the fuck does such a shitty argument get repeated so much? Almost no one who did what Brock did would be charged with the statute, and if they were, they sure as fuck wouldn't have been given the recommended or average sentence. No way in hell.

Should never have been in jail to begin with.

right, cept everyones crawling out of their fucking holes to cry rape. people act like there isn't worse shit going on and there aren't currently people in the public eye that have been convicted of worse.

>stick one finger in a vagina while absolutely pissed
>life and career prospects ruined forever
>deserving of a sentence equal to full on rapists

He got the amount of time he deserved. A minor indiscretion, really.

he's a fucking white male!!

Reminder that this happened, the college rape of the century that feminists have always been salivating for, and they said absolutely nothing, see if you can find out why!
pix11.com/2015/04/14/graphic-disturbing-images-released-from-spring-break-gang-rape-in-panama-city-beach/

>get drunk
>have sex with guy
>blame him for having sex with you while drunk

>get drunk
>drive car
>blame car for letting you drive it while drunk

CTR is sliding the FBI release.
Sage and hide CTR threads.
Also:
Hey you guys?
You guys in your basements?
How about we start a sixth freaking thread on this non-story, you guys?
You guys?

to add, none of the witnesses could say if Turner's pants were down or his penis was out. Pretty odd considering he was supposedly raping someone.

additionally, the prosecution focused on Turner's use of weed, LSD, and MDMA in order to slander his character, they did this because the rape charges got dropped.

Having a clean record, academic success, athletic success and being a white male doing all the right things to become a stellar member of society, work against him in the minds of SJWs. A judge, who understands human behavior and temperment better than anyone, decided this kid is alright. He's not one of the degenerates who will be back in his courtroom in a year, and the year after that, and the year after that. This kid made a mistake, and he deserves to be punished, but he doesn't deserve to be removed from society for years.

Ah yeah, I remember this.

The only actual testimony (the accused's) was pretty much tossed out in favor of a girl who couldn't remember a single detail from the night before and a couple of SWEDISH guys biking in an alley at 2 am who "intervened"

And everyone acts like Brock should be fucking crucified for feeling up a girl at a party. If you publicly defend the actual facts, you were branded a fucking rapist yourself essentially. Fuck.

and should not been registered as a sex offender either

I know a girl who thinks this man should be skinned alive.

It's clear he didn't actually do anything egregious, he just got sudden national attention and they had to make an example out of him.

Unfortunate, but then again college is like a minefield these days if you're not Chad McAlpha, and even then you're not 100% safe.

>Pix11

I can't stand them.

not ctr, not a shill, not trying to slide.
ctrl-f'ed the catalog before posting to see if anyone had a thread going on.
legit wanted to see what people's opinions on this were

You can't fathom the anger many women have for male sexuality, they'd crucify it if they could.
The rape thing is all smokes and mirrors, this is al a vehicle for them to push their anti- male sexuality agenda forward.

You fucking stormfags need to learn some fucking empathy real fucking quick. You have NO IDEA what it's like to be digitally raped. Imagine, if you can in your bigoted pea brains, this scenario: You're at a party, you've drank too much, you pass out, and a moderately attractive athletic blonde swimmer girl you may or may not have already been fooling around with earlier that night TAKES OFF YOUR PANTS AND TUGS ON YOUR COCK until good Samaritan Swedes chase her off. Do you think you could live through the everyday torment of knowing that a young, above average swimmer girl took advantage of you like that, violated you...raped you? And that, you stupid fucking cowards, is what it feels like to be a woman.

Let this be a lesson to single guys: Don't try to hook up with taken girls.

> college is like a minefield these days

Yupp that's why I'm glad the only woman I have sex with is my girlfriend whom I deeply love and trust.

given the number of black rapes per day, it's shocking

white, college age, sexual assault is so rare that it's the only reason people noticed at all. i mean a finger bang???

>a couple of SWEDISH guys biking in an alley at 2 am who "intervened"

They probably just saw a white girl about to have sex with a non-minority and put a stop to that shit real quick.

Leftists desperately trying to create a "privileged white male" narrative.

Meanwhile, Tyrone raped 6 gorillian sheboons in Chicago last night.

>defending finger banging an unconscious chick
I don't care how drunk you are or how much you two had been hooking up, that isn't okay.

He should sue the media for libel. He's set for life.

>So desperate to prove that le ebil white men are rapists you trivialise actual rape to support your Marxist point instead of just accepting that niggers and sandpeople are the actual danger
>Feminists

How can people in the information age not only be so fucking stupid, but be the ones people listen to?

sucker

>missing the point

That's still only sexual assault AT MOST, not rape. So he should not be branded a "rapist monster" like the media is trying to paint him as that is no doubt ruining his life.

Its not rape if I want it.

>migrants sexually assaulting women in droves in Europe
>people say women should cover up and respect their religious beliefs

>drunk guy fingerbangs a drunk chick at a college party
>people want his head on a stake and want to destroy the judge who didn't give him life in prison

The guy has to register as a sex offender for the rest of his life.

His life is pretty much over.

>he should have been found not guilty
I'm not missing the point at all. Your entire post was trying to make it as if he's some innocent kid that got framed. He wasn't. Sexual assault, which this was by definition not at most, is a heinous crime. It is a felony.

And the fact that he got 3 months for sexual assault when a lot of people have gotten larger sentences for drug related offenses or regular assault (even first time offenders like him) is very telling of the special treatment he got.

Honestly, the guy's a scumbag. Not a moderate scumbag, but the kind where this is not a "mistake" I'd consider tolerating or treating as a silly little slip up.

Sticking your fingers in people who are passed out is kind of fucked up. That's not the kind of idea that occurs in good folk.

The whole "it's a feminism thing" or "it's anti-white male" business is an interesting sort of evil on its own, but I'm having a hard time feeling sympathetic towards a guy who committed a sexual crime. Like, let's not lose sight of what's important, and pick battles where it makes sense.

Then you have the opposite in Sup Forums

>migrants sexually assault women in Europe
>we should nuke Mecca and kill all migrants

>white guy sexually assaults women in USA
>fucking liberal media vilifying him! he was a gud boi he dindu nuffin

>push the feminist agenda that drunken hookups are "rape"
>chads stop hooking up because "I ain't here to ruin my future bitches!"
>get all the bitches to myself by being there and comforting them
>slay poon and have 5 girls at once in a bed all because I "listen" to them

Why aren't you a feminist Sup Forums?

>you and girl get drunk at party
>start making out
>she wants you to finger her
>start fingerblasting her
>she passes out
>you're so fucking drunk you don't notice right away

congratulations you're a serial rapist who deserves to rot in hell!

>he finger banged some chick while she was passed out shitfaced

No one knows if she was unconscious at that point in time. The burden of proof was not met. The trial was a lynching of a young white man.

That is a grossly inaccurate reading of my post. I am going to leave my words as the stand. They are clear. You are twisted.

I completely agree. If you are not actively asking for consent before each sex act (as a white male) you should be found guilty of rape. And yes, those that don't ask if it's ok with their wives and girlfriends are also rapists.

This

Got curious about this Prof Michelle Dauber. Googled her. Holy fuck is she ugly. No wonder she has a hate on for the world.

sure it's sort of fucked up. i don't think a lot of people are going to defend it wasn't.
the thing here is the public outcry. theres a witchhunt for something that really doesn't deserve this level of attention

The father should if he can show damages. Absolutely.

Mob mentality is a scary thing.

If that was the case he wouldn't have run away.

Rape is a feminist social construct.

There is only outrage when it is a male raping a woman. Especially if it is a white male and one with special social status. Though white males are a minority of rapists.

Female on Male rape, is treated like something that isn't possible. Because MEN ALWAYS WANT SEX!

>Call him a rapist
>He wasn't even convicted of rape
rmyt

I think pol needs to reach out to this kid, we must defend this sexy alpha. and destroy the women who claimed this man raped her. Can anyone get his phone number or something?

For real lets think about this seriously. Real true rape is terrifying. Being awake and forced into sex being hit slapped etc. Its horrible and anyone who commits a crime like that and is actually found guilty not just

>pls cop he raped me send him to jail plz

actual DNA and shit tested to be sure, they should get the minimum of 10 years + counselling to correct themselves.

Now in Turners case he and a girl got drunk they started doing shit in the bar and went out the back and started making out etc, she passes out but Turner continues.

This is where Turner screwed up he continued and was fingering an unconscious girl. UNCONSCIOUS so she didn't know it was happening she didnt feel pain (cause he was legit just fingering her for like 5-10 minutes) and that was the end of it until 2 sweeds or some shit show up scare Turner off and they think he was raping her.

This kids life was ruined for sexual assault at the max.

Cant get a job higher than minimum wage
Cant go to school anymore
Who will want to be this kids friend?

Because the media wanted to spew things for an interesting story they decide to ruin this kids life instead of focusing the rape all the niggers are doing daily and actual rape not finger bang.

Fuck SJW's and fuck feminists cunts

Just because you're drunk doesn't give you a fucking pass to Hillary Clinton everything and get away it with cause you're a girl.

are you a fucking aussie m8

I quoted you directly:

>he should have been found not guilty
>Mr. Turner, Brock's father, pleaded with the court at sentencing because he knew his son was innocent
>he said that the sexual assault his son was convicted of didn't occur
>Why wouldn't you run if you were fingering a girl in public?
No. Especially if she wasn't moving.

>Implying a vagina can harm someone

>it's okay to fingerblast unconscious chicks.
Okay Mohammad. It is OK in your culture I understand. We're sorry.

Here's the thing. You are drunk as fuck and so is she. Your finger banging her and see her eyes close thinking, she's digging it, and continue. He's probably kissing her and doing a lot of it with his eyes closed because that's what people do. Then two swede cucks show up and he realizes she actually passed out and he didn't know. Instance sobering moment and he runs.

>rich athlete aspiring to med school

Let him burn.

At least one of the girls he walked in on completely passed out and just started fingering her on camera

But yeah...

Do you blame someone for not returning money they find?

I fingered a girl that I was asleep next once. I was drunk and didnt know she was asleep for some reason. Guess I am a rapist. This was several years ago back when being a clumsey honery teenager trying to figure out sex and women didnt make you a rapist if it didnt work out well. Rape meant holding a bitch down and raping her proper like in clock work orange

This isn't the first case she latched herself onto. She also previously tried to get any student found guilty of sexual assault, which according to her includes things like kissing someone unexpectedly, automatically expelled from Stanford. This is with the clown courts schools have where you only have to be found more likely than not guilty (51% sure of guilt), you don't get to question your accuser directly, and more. If you read the letter she wrote pretending to be the victim in this case, you will see that those are her issues. She hates the 6th Amendment. She hates standards of evidence and guilt. She wants automatic, extremely harsh sentences and or consequences for anyone accused of sexual assault. And again, her definition of sexual assault is expansive.

Let me guess, there was a muslim involved?

Kek. You stupid liberal cunt. No where in that post did I claim he was "innocent". I never claimed he didn't commit a crime. He did, in fact a crime. But that crime was not rape. And he should not be branded as a "rapist" like every media outlet is painting him to be. The same way a person who kills someone in self defense should not be labeled a murderer.

>special treatment he got

Yeah yeah "white privilege" and whatever. He got a punishment that the court sentenced, and he served it. Sorry if it offends you that he's not locked up for the rest of his life.

I stand by my words. Those are accurate. Your perceptions of things are not.

yeah this really is fucking bizzare. everybody knows the story

normies just need something to hate i guess

>girl flirts with you during party
>makes out with you and everything
>leaves with you
>on your way back to yours you end up on the ground together
>she passes out temporarily
>implying you wouldn't

A little bronzing and hair treatment and he can identify as a transracial black and the SJW won't be able to say shit.

she consented to sex but passed out while he was fucking her, so when someone walked in on them and he realized she was passed out he ran away becausehe knew what it looked like.

I think you replied to the wrong person. I'm saying if you are not constantly asking for and receiving consent for each sexual act then it's rape. So she passes out? rape. She say's no? rape. She screams "Yes, God fuck my tight ass" and you keep fucking her vagina? rape.

>finger banging and dryhumping an unconscious woman behind a dumpster
>fled when he was caught
>initially claimed he couldn't remember what happened, then completely changed his story when he found out that the victim couldn't remember either
>court made a finding of fact that he was an unreliable witness (ie lying through his teeth)

Its hilarious that Sup Forums will support this degenerate, just because he's white. If you were niggers, you would be out there shrieking about BLM.

HE A GOOD BOY
HE DINDU NUFFIN
fucking pathetic

I keep seeing friends bitch about him on normiebook

They think he's an actual no shit rapist and not just a kid who went too far at a party while drunk.

Virtue signalling all over the place.

But niggers just do it for fun. This retard thought she was into it because alcohol.

GOD DAMMIT STOP SHITPOSTING YOU FUCKING NIGGER SHIT, YOU'RE THE REASON THIS ENTIRE BOARD HATES US

Check out this faggot that's allergic to parties. Guess what you sheltered little pussies? When you go to parties and get sloppy drunk, you get felt up/teabagged/cummed on/whatever. It's just what happens. If you don't like it, continue not going to the parties. We don't want your buzzkill tattletale assessment there anyway. Jesus.

That's a cool narrative, wanna bring it to the white house?

You ever been with a girl before? Even drunk? You know when someone is awake or not. It's very easy to tell.

This

>going to jail for rape without getting his penis wet
The Virgin Rapist.

>assessment
Asses. Fuck a fone

What, you want people to like pol? The whole point of pol is to be racist

i hope i wouldnt, if it sounds reasonable to you, you must really lack empathy.

Sounds like he deserved 3 months in the slammer. The folks that equate him with a rapist are wrong, however. He didn't stick his dick in her, which is (or should be) a legal requirement to be called rape.

Listen, I checked IDs and you aren't even the person I originally responded. Why did you interject yourself and pretend you were someone else? I have no idea where you're coming from.

Luckily neither of our "perceptions" matter. He was convicted of sexual assault in a court of law. Your apologetic posts mean nothing. We do not allow sexual assault in this country nor will we ever. So just leave this country if that's what you want.

When someone passes out, you stop having sexual contact with them. That should be obvious to anybody with a shred of moral fiber. Unconscious people can't consent and the jump from making out to any type of sex is a leap many women don't do. Many just like to tease. So quit with your fallacies.

Through the media the kike controls the thoughts of millions. Any subject, no matter how benign, can become weaponized overnight while liberals go into attack mode.

It took the CIA almost fifty years to figure out how to mind control just one subject strongly enough to trigger a sleeper assassin. The Jew now has a force of literally millions that can be convinced at any moment to kill anyone in the country, and has already sent two of them to try to murder a Presidential candidate just to see if it would work. And they can do it all using Twitter and Kikebook.

Poor bastard, i legit feel bad for this guy, mudslimes and blacks are fiddling little boys and girls and no one gives two shit about it.

I bet you're going to really enjoy your own three months of getting ass raped

>He admitted to penetrating her with his finger
>All that is required to prove rape

He did this to himself by talking to police

yes actually i could live with that if i knew she got 6 months jail time and had her name slandered across all of social media.

>this guy that didn't actually rape anyone and just went a big far (but not too far) with someone who was previously interested only PARTIALLY got his life destroyed omg!!!!

The obsession with asking people to care about this shit is weird.

It's like, christ, pick something more marketable you stupid fucks.

Legal definition of rape is any penetration. Finger, toe, tongue, ect.

You are literally arguing against someone agreeing with you. All sex is rape unless constant consent is given you fucking uncivilized ape.

He seemed like such a nice kid too

> We do not allow sexual assault in this country nor will we ever. So just leave this country if that's what you want.

Again, you are twisted. My words are clear. Your head is clouded with your own assumptions. I think a major reason why is because of the media. The media's treatment of this case has been absurd. If you truly believe that Brock Turner is guilty, then the vast majority of my words still stand. The media lied about a number of things. Michelle Dauber is dishonest and is behind many of the distortions. The manufactured outrage that surrounds this case is undeniable.

>inb4 this becomes pasta

You'd think people would have learned that after the French Revolution but NOPE!

No. See

>Listen, I checked IDs and you aren't even the person I originally responded.

You're just now noticing that?

>Why did you interject yourself and pretend you were someone else?

Top kek you WHAT m8? I never pretended to be the user you were responding to. You know these IDs are distinguishable and they're color coded right?

Might be time to change your glasses, libtard.

She came onto him, wanted to fuck, yeah she passed out while they were both drunkenly going at it, but she is a slut drama queen who has been playing this for all its worth, read her stupid fucking letter to him. She is milking it so hard, because she really just wanted to drunkfuck and cheat on her boyfriend and has to play the rape angle to cover her slutwhore ass.

I don't agree with that which is why I am "Arguing" with you.

Unconsciousness withdraws any consent given. You don't need to ask for consent after you've been given, but you need to respect when it has been withdrawn. An unconscious person cannot withdraw that's why you must stop. It's very logical and I refuse to believe you are incapable of understanding that. You just don't want to, for some odd reason.

fags like you make me ashamed to be a leaf.

He admitted to doing it to police. They had a closed case, a confession. He admitted to penetrating her.