WTF I hate Chile now!

WTF I hate Chile now!

Attached: chrome_2018-03-28_21-09-37.png (663x183, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

antronio.cl/threads/paren-las-prensas-baradit-morales-descubre-nueva-batalla-de-la-guerra-del-pacifico.1285237/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bolivian_Navy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>inb4 Chile gives the territory

those cunts deserved it for dragging us into a pointless war

>That flag
>That post

Attached: 1522274550435.jpg (308x270, 9K)

>Bolivia declares war on Chile over bird shit
>loses
>Chile takes their coast

What? You have sea access..

just build a canal here. nevermind the mountains and such

Attached: 5546564564.png (1130x730, 687K)

Poor Bolivia. No sea, no Acre, I barely know anything about them even though we're neighbours, among other injustices

>start war
>lose
>130 years later they still mad

Not enough of it

people make fun of american education, but imagine what sort of bs most of kids are fed at public schools to keep this revanchism alive.

They are probably just butthurt at how much clay they lost to their neighbors.

they are lieraly looking to start shit, like kids

antronio.cl/threads/paren-las-prensas-baradit-morales-descubre-nueva-batalla-de-la-guerra-del-pacifico.1285237/

You have more coastline than Chile brother.

Haha nobody learns about meme wars between South American countries in school.

It's just like that one underage Mexican poster who rants about the Mexican War.

Hey, Chile. Wanna split Bolivia?

my brother, we've had our differences in the past, but let's just partition bolivia and get rid of this left wing indigenism cancer

>Haha nobody learns about meme wars between South American countries in school.
Staying quiet is always an option, you know

>left wing indigenism cancer
It would just spread to the countries who took the lands.

Save for Peru and Argentina, all other neighbors of Bolivia have already annexed pieces of it, it's our turn now.

we fucked you over by taking your land, the coast we took was secondary

They claim Britain engineered the War of the Pacific so they could obtain lucrative mining rights to the nitrate deposits in the Atacama Desert.

>still ass hurt after 140 years

Leftists always claim the Britain was behind the wars they lose. The triple alliance war had the same excuses.

It might be. Because I distinctly remember Evo Morales blaming foreign oil companies for the Chaco War.

>thread about 140 year old war
>heh how can i blame LE LEFTISTS for this??

>leftists defending Paraguay in the 1890s
Why?
They were unironically more insane than the Kim regime.

lol the poland of south america

Leftist hate their own country, no matter which country it is.

Because they don't. The time when Lopez started to be glorified in Paraguay happened under their right wing dictator. This Brazilian is some autistic retard who will, no matter what the thread is about, find some way he can bring up "leftists" and complain about them. Just ignore him.

1860s*
Well, leftism is all about a narrative. They tried hard to create an narrative that we were to blame for the Paraguayan Wars, even though Solano Lopez himself invaded us before. To create an image of some kind of a "opressive" background as a cause of the war, they said we were financed by Britain (even though we had cut off diplomatic relationships with Britain because of the Christie Issue), to destroy the "amazing 1st world" economy of Paraguay (in reality, a militarist and rural society), which Britain was "jealous" off. Pathetic.

Dude, our leftists defend GetĂșlio Vargas. He was the worst dictator this country had and actively killed commies.
Don't try to make sense out of it.

> Let me tell you about your own country!1!
You retard, it was the communists and leftists who imposed this version on the war here in my country. Stop being ignorant.

did you know bolivia has a naval force?

im not shitting you they do, crazy bastards

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bolivian_Navy

its been 100 years, move on

Bolivia honestly scares me. It seems so nasty compared to all the other. Being so high in the mountains and nearly completely completely in dense rain forest with dozens of tribes running around. La Paz being the highest capital in world, will make sure horribly sick if you don't each cacao leaves. Their infrastructure has got to be the worst I've even seen in a Latin American country. And on top of everything, they don't have sea access. I mean, how much of a bitch must it be to transport materials around, people literally fall off their roads. Let's not even talk about how horrifyingly ugly their native population is.

Attached: 61286-004-0BF053C3.jpg (550x416, 101K)

Don't they need it to defend lakes and shit? it is pitiful though lol

completely covered*

i dont think you need an entire branch of the military to do that, hell they even have the rank of admiral within their """"navy"""", their highest rank

the word admiral has arabic origins and it means "commander of the sea", is fucking absurd

Bolivians tend to have very stubby legs and large torsos, this was an evolutionary adaption to the thin mountain air for higher lung capacity.

brutal but true

its all an excuse, botswana was a poor-ass, landlocked african country when it declared independence, now its a middle income economy, only 50 years later, bolivia just wants a scapegoat for their failures

Didn't Bolivia start that war?

the economy of Bolivia has been doing pretty good for 2 decades in a row. I am pretty sure it would be among the best African countries.

But the main reason for the growth is the farmers of the eastern plain, in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, they export soy bean like Argentina, Brasil, Paraguay and Uruguay.

Bolivia has sea access through the river Paraguay in the east. Their agricultural exports are sent by river down to Rosario in Buenos Aires.

The conspiracy theory goes that if Brazil or Argentina succesfuly annexed/came in full control of Uruguay, the Rio de la Plata would become territorial waters, meaning no international trade would happen, or it would have insane tariffs, so the UK covertly funded Paraguay and Uruguay to keep them independent and the Rio de la Plata open to trade.

That's the Cisplatine war, not the Paraguayan one

not really, both countries started a race to set themselves in disputed territories, the first clash is not really well documented.
The only good reason for the good numbers of our economy is the constant selling of gas IIRC.

It's related.

iirc, the war started because when we were defining the limits of our country, we set it at parallel 24, and between parallels 23 and 25 we agreed to not tax each other (or having some low tax i dont remember)
bolivia raised the tax and we declared the war
keep in mind that before that bolivia already had the secret defense treaty with peru

>Leftists always claim the Britain was behind the wars they lose.

Leftists blame Britain for literally everything. Of course the Eternal Anglo needs a good jab every now and then, but commies seem to think they invented evil.

Takes man twix by FORCE
Send man shop by FORCE
Your girl knows I've got the SAUCE
NO KETCHUP just SAUCE
RAW SAUCE
BOOM
YO
GHAAAA

I remember that dreaming about building a tunnel for boats under the Andes to connect the Titicaca lake with the Pacific.

rolling

>two last digits gives percentage that we take from Bolivia

99 and 00 = full clean genocide

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

peru give them a beach for 99 years and they don't use it
they prefer going to the chilean beaches