Why is Sup Forums so fucking incompetent in terms of relevance?

Why is Sup Forums so fucking incompetent in terms of relevance?

Other boards organize massive trolling, real life games and they're even able to create urban legends behind their post, like those murder confessions... I mean, even fucking taringa have their own troll army, pic related.

But we spend our time arguing about whiteness... Why?

Attached: ED7.jpg (566x720, 104K)

Nobody cares about flags and political divisions IRL

why do you want relevance? to be invaded by redditors like Sup Forums and Sup Forums?

Sup Forums is the meme powerhouse of Sup Forums

This, but unironically.

Every meme that has come out from Sup Forums since 2016 is from Sup Forums

Attached: 3bd.png (722x1599, 796K)

Not even close, 90% of Sup Forums memes are stolen from other places.

Picardia is from taringa
Sopa de macaco is from arreganho and cuanto cabron
Russian tiger is from pol
etc etc etc

What is the Mutt meme.

>los simpsons (bartposteo)
>the easter meme
>foamy beer
>alberto barbosa

Those are the only ones created by Sup Forums and nobody knows about them outside this board... Literally the circlejerk with simpsons is not even known in spanish speaker sites like taringa, voxed, nido, etc.

We have other things to do in life. Int is probably the most normal board.

bullshit

>organize massive trolling
rl massive trolling would lead to a war

not sure if you are being serious. this board is full of spergs. angry butthurt people. the most normie ones are probably /biz/ /fit/ and maybe /sci/.

The mutt meme has taken over Sup Forums and will soon take over the world

60% of this board is NEET

>Easter meme
normies named it Groyper so its not unknown
>Alberto Barbosa
Literally so wide spread and spammed that you cant discuss blacks in video games anymore anywhere or even AoE 2 itself.

Also Sup Forums fucking made the mutt meme, possibly the most widespread meme to date.

i doubt it is that many, i think mostly damaged people.

the mutt meme is an Sup Forums circlejerk. other than occasional raids on Sup Forums, it is not known on other boards. ameribear is a much better meme. not sure if Sup Forums created it though

>the mutt meme is an Sup Forums circlejerk. other than occasional raids on Sup Forums, it is not known on other boards. ameribear is a much better meme. not sure if Sup Forums created it though

Attached: 1522181427033.png (350x278, 90K)

I've seen it on a lot of boards tho

/fit/

Attached: fit56.png (1920x1940, 460K)

is alberto barbossa from Sup Forums?

Attached: 1515945791463.png (1584x864, 77K)

You must be new here. I'll just say one word: Darkmoot.

>Bartposting is not know outside this board
Nigga what? Go to facebook.

Pic unrelated, but i forgot how to remove it.

Attached: Gaius Julius Caesar.png (728x349, 151K)

Definitely not /fit/ lol. I’ve been a lurker there since 2012 and it went to shit when the Sup Forumstards and /r9k/ virgins invaded it. It’s as bad as those two now.

/biz/ yes

/biz/ is full of crypto retards desu

Cause we’re not as mentally retarded as the avg poster of the boards who actually goes and does IRL Sup Forums meetups with utmost enthusiasm and takes “HIS white people’s future” meme seriously.

This is just a chill and fun board to meet and see cultures from across the world on the internet in one place. Learn new things about the world and shitpost

t. LINK shill

Will black angels meme penetrate the real world?

Attached: 00s.jpg (810x900, 153K)

More evidence that the mutt meme is racist AF

Sup Forums is the late night easy listening station. It's the place like in that Cheers intro song.

Amerimutt is from Sup Forums. And it's by far the best of 2017.