Georgie's arm ripped off scene

Holy fuck, they really didn't hold back with this one... Kinda hard to watch...

youtube.com/watch?v=qF9cz8Hc9Vg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bkAhne1Xk6I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cool

Neat

>PG-tier violence
>didn't hold back

>Child crawling away with a bloody stump
>PG
Now you're just being contrarion

Yeah but the difference is that it's a child you fucking retard.

As soon as I saw this I knew the film was going to be good. Although there was the predictable jump scares, it was vastly different than any of the horror movies that have come out in recent years. I wouldn't say I was "scared" but I did feel a sense of unease, particularly during the [headless chase in the library]

that looks like crap

They went a bit too far 2bh. A child getting his arm cut off isn't something that should be in a movie

not to mention he's crying and whimpering like an actual child in extreme pain

I don't think it went across the line or anything but they really went for it with this one... I mean the crying in agony really got to me...

that fucking cat

Is this the marketing thread?

Ironic shilling is just shilling.

jesus christ that might be the worst scene i have seen in a movie, it looks like some uni drop out stoner fuck had a camera and is trying to do an ind film
how can people like this? is this reddit bait?

>Muh shills
Literal Sup Forums tier

Try writing like an actual human and not an advertiser if you want to be taken seriously

What's he thinking about?

the kid's ok

youtube.com/watch?v=bkAhne1Xk6I

He's never going outside ever again.

Lol. I kept hearing about brutal the scene was, and turns out it is something from a PG-13 movie. They should have slowed down on the bite and made him feel it while hearing the bones being crushed. Then when he falls backwards, he raises the stump that used to be an arm as blood begins to squirt out.

Yooo wtffff thats like super fucked up bro wtf they went TOO far ok??? damn dude im surprised this movie isnt like censored or some shit better go to the theaters now and buy a ticket and tell your friends about it on twitter.com before like the FCC or something dude be sure to tell your friends :)

It was borderline video game tier

Yeah. It is hard to watch. lel

People are just shitposting when they say this is scary and looks good aren't they? Please tell me they are. Holy shit

>SPOOKY

Nice try, Alex Shillshard

Despite all the shilling this movie is getting I do like how his eyes are like that. He looks like a squeaky toy and I think that's funny.