Is it going to be like in Brexit?

Other urls found in this thread:

ipsos-na.com/news-polls/pressrelease.aspx?id=7353
polling.reuters.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes

Better hope so.

Will UH beat OU tomorrow morning?

It really depends on just how much support he can actually get. The DNC and the establishment are definitely going to rig the elections in Hillary's favor if they know they can get away with it, but if he get's enough support, (which I'm sure he can,) then they won't be able to give Hillary the win without it being completely obvious that they rigged it.

no
FAR more butthurt

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>poll more Democrats
>still loses

holy shit, how does this even happen

There is no rigging, child.

He needs to come out on top of the debates like Team Leave did to pull it off.

In that reuters poll they've been upping the number of Democrats to keep Hillary in the lead, they started with 30% and now they're up to 45% as of the last poll, if they still can't get Hillary into the lead with that they're fucked.

ipsos-na.com/news-polls/pressrelease.aspx?id=7353

>For the survey, a sample of 1,946 Americans, including 810 Democrats, 703 Republicans, and 227 Independents ages 18+ were interviewed online.

I'm actually glad that Hillary has been so far ahead in the polls since the conventions. It will make Trump's victory so much sweeter. I want these people to be comfortable and so sure that Trump can't possibly win before their entire anti-American movement is crushed into the dirt on election day right in front of their miserable face. I want them to be left with nothing but disbelief and despair.

No, after the debates it will be clear that Trump will win. Brexit was a toss up until the last minute.

We are at the fulcrum point of the new era.

Where is this poll from? Is it a state poll?

>21% Bernie

Just donated $5. MATCH ME!

>Is it a state poll?
It says National Poll Simple Jack

Oh yeah, missed that. It still doesn't jive with the polls in the pic I posted.

>There is no rigging

Maybe because the poll posted is from today and yours is from 4 days ago. But thats just a wild guess from me.

>There is no rigging

3 days ago. 2 for you when I posted it. Does Reuters come out with a new poll every 2 days?

In a way. Trump will win the popular vote - but lose the electoral college and the presidency. The ultimate kick in the balls.

Mexico is currently sending a wave of black Africans across the border.

Border kids with MS13 tattoos are flooding in for Hillary's amnestia.

If the media covered these Trump would win by a landslide.

Good Luck Amerifats

polling.reuters.com/

This. But he will lose due to the electoral college voters voting against what the people want.