You will never be able to afford a single family house in Silicon Valley while driving Tesla and sending your kids to...

>you will never be able to afford a single family house in Silicon Valley while driving Tesla and sending your kids to Stanford.

How does it make you feel?

Attached: AAEAAQAAAAAAAAhKAAAAJDFlYzE5NDIxLWEyNTAtNDI0YS04ODZjLTBmYjkyNWM5MGNmYQ.jpg (1100x440, 203K)

Unironically happy tbqhwymf

But I will easily be able to find a cozy tech consultant job in Almanya, buy a house in the Rhineland, drive a BMW and send my kids to RWTH Aachen, on top taking vacations in nearby France in the summer and Austria in the winter without any hassle

Attached: Deutschland-Koblenz-Seilbahn Koblenz.tif_WebBild.jpg (800x530, 103K)

>wanting to live near jews

>you will never be a DINK homo couple in any big city in america

yeah but what if some guy on the internet calls you gay?

I grew up in Palo Alto, it’s pretty bland and boring desu, I like super cars and guns

Attached: 5171367A-D9D4-4208-BB03-72B70F0C65DC.jpg (3264x2448, 1.07M)

>you will never be able to afford a single family house

Attached: 1512748497653.jpg (785x644, 51K)

>Palo Alto
What is like actually growing up there? I was only there as a student. (And I hated it)

Same as any other suburb, pretty bland one story 60s shacks everywhere sandwiched between a few tech parks. I was part of the chess team at Gunn and met incredibly smart people some of whom probably will cure cancer and will the Nobel price at some point. I still consult my middle school best friend’s software company as I am in finance.

Living in Palo Alto as a PhD student was so painful. Dorms could not accommodate all the graduate students so some people had to be kicked out. It was so painful to find an affordable rent there. I left there almost 4 years ago. It's a nice area but painfully expensive. (I think it's even more expensive than NYC. Not kidding) I am still appalled how some faculty members have to live in dorms and how my friends in companies like Google and Facebook have to share a house with 3 other people to save on rent.

Happy that I don't live in Commiefornia.

Attached: commiefornia.jpg (750x1334, 109K)

Yeah if you didn’t get in early it’s impossible now. I’ve watched in astonishment as my parent’s shack in Palo Alto appreciate from 600k to 2 million and SFH in Cupertino from 800k to 1.5 million. The real way to make money in SV has never been startups but real estate

I am glad I was not born in the shithole called America. Everything is perfect here . Switzerland is the only option.

I've always wondered how people like cleaners and so commute to SV. Do they literally commute from places like Stockton? Or is it like 10+ people are renting a 300 sq ft closet to live?

Even East Palo Alto and Oakland (Ok, it's more of Berkeley but I am adding it there) are expensive these days and literally every place that is within a hour or so from Palo Alto is expensive as fuck.

Couldn't pay me to live in norcal

What does “commiefornia” even mean lol.

No Hans, the last time you drove a BMW and took a vacation in France 60 million people died.

Because I live in Modena, driving a Ferrari and send kids to Turin politecnical ;)

Tbh I can't deal with North American society.
I am quite glad I have little contact with them.

>Silicon Valley
disgusting it used to be full of based black men til ugly white and chink computer fags """gentrified""" the area making everything too expensive

>black people are literally being purged from California through gentrification and spic takeover
>They don't care because it's their own political allies doing it
Poor dudes

Attached: Mexicans remove dindus.png (548x548, 348K)

Utterly indifferent.