All hail new meme.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qdwi2xpepNw
youtube.com/watch?v=pOl7-hAHBDY
youtube.com/watch?v=BrJR5KckSiI
youtube.com/watch?v=Zg9zdssm9Wg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I ZUCK YA DICK HAHAHAH

Before we get this thread started, for those who defend it, why?

Le Epic French Fry Teeth Man

They call him Tony Tons-o-Teeth

No one is unironically defending it. It's just trolls trying to get people to go watch this shitshow.

whats wrong with it?
its taken straight from the mini series

I don't hear a high school kid asking me if I want fries with my order when I look at Tim Curry's rendition.

tim currys rendition just looks like a child molester
bill skarskgard or whatevers IT actually looks otherworldly and demonic which I like

Wait is this seriously in the movie?

You are actually retarded.

That scene is actually goat.

That actually looks pretty creepy.

i don't get it

The movie is already confirmed to make loads and loads of money from word of mouth and good marketing. It's also a good movie. Shilling in a Korean Nuclear Testing site is not gonna make much difference.

Because the scene was scary as fuck and the only people shitting on it are redditors trying hard to fit in
>15 posts
>10 IPs
Case in point

Just judging by that image it seems pretty freaky.

Because I don't understand why you're attacking it

Is it because you're a child who sees other people laughing and just imitates?

Looks like the guy they send after you if you don't pay for your tv license

>people don't like this scene
Explain

nofunallowed.jpg

>state an opinion
>disagree
>first instinct is to call them retarded
you wouldn't happen to be a grimy teenager would you?

Obviously someone warped this in photoshop to make it look completely retarded. Post the actual scene.

The irony

>trailer makes it look like a shitty jump scare
>it's actually the kids locked in the garage with a 20 foot tall murder clown
It worked a hell of a lot better than I expected it to.

>i am 19 and do not understand what meme means

Yes and it's freaky as fuck. Pennywise is really demonic in this compared to Tim Curry's camp version.

youtube.com/watch?v=qdwi2xpepNw

Because we wuz /teevee/, Internet Final Boss so we don't like anything! *cue to van exploding*

Lost my shit during that dance

>when you take a dump and water splashes on your asshole

Because it's a great movie and you guys are just autistically samefagging with zero (0) arguments

it was gud. better everything overall than the1990 version. only thing I didn't like is pennywise not picking on each kid more.

Why do shills always say Sup Forums is a secret club ONLY when it comes to the issue of movie promotion? Really makes you think

As if I need some sort of motive to tell the truth?

The Emoji Movie made almost 200 million. That shit doesn't say a damn thing about quality and you know it.

The only reason this is making money is due to stale horror tropes that normies eat up, and nostalgia tickets from people who like the book/miniseries.

It's shit.

OH MY GOODNESS JESUS, GEORGIE'S ARM IS BEING BITTEN OFF BY CGI!!!!!

does "new meme" equate to "a picture some anons will spam for 2 weeks on Sup Forums until they get bored and no one ever sees the image again"?

Which Georgie scene was better bros? 2017 or the original

calling someone retarded is not a valid argument so no it is not ironic

2017 shits all over the miniseries so hard it's not even funny including Curry

t. shill
Original is better.

The new movie won me over when the eyes changed from gold to blue. It's the little shit from the book that nobody fucking remembers.

It's just that it is so UNUSUAL in this day and age. This is the equivalent to the Bane Plane scene. It looks so fucked up yet brilliant at the same time so in short, yes. It deserves to be spammed. It deserves it's meme status, this is coming from an aspiring director / writer myself. Scenes like this are rare. Usually you'll have something that looks obviously CGI, this looks real.

MFWTPTG

I love both, but I'd probably have to go with the new one.

The absolute irony

It works like this
>trailer drops
>massively positive reaction
>Sup Forums hates it and tries to force a meme (in this case it was Disturbed songs and shit like that)

>movie comes out
>it's kino
>makes mad bank
>Sup Forums tries to do damage control but doubling down on the forced memes

Just laugh at them

I am not saying there is no shills, just that in this case it literally doesn't matter. The theater I want was fucking packed and people were already excited for a sequel as they left.

It's the best horror movie that came out recently. It's been years I've been to a horror movie that was this unsettling.

New one all the way, nostalgiafags BTFO

>That shit doesn't say a damn thing about quality and you know it.

Quality is one of the many elements. Even Hollywood is getting upset about RT being a factor for the success of blockbuster movies.

It plays with conventional horror tropes while also doing new things, that's how you do a successful movie.

>Just laugh at them
are you implying i haven't been doing that since i came to this board?

mate, im sure you'll say that about any unorthodox scene in a film but if that were the reason pictures were spammed on Sup Forums, we'd never run out of pictures to post.

Anyone who says 2017 thinks 7 year olds just run head first into shit without looking where they're going. Get knocked flat on their back, and get up without so much as a single tear or trace of vertigo...and keeps going like it was a minor inconvenience.

Amazing how Georgie went out like such a bitch, considering he's a fucking 7 year old super hero or slap-stick genius.

>while doing new things

Name fucking one.

Also, you acknowledge Hollywood understands RT's influence...and you think they're just going to let that go and not add any weight to it to sway their way? Come on man...you can't be serious.

Objectively 2017. No discussion

Yeah scary fucking cg

youtube.com/watch?v=pOl7-hAHBDY
Poor Georgie ;_;

This looked fucking cool, the arm puppet thing was sick

Speak like a man.

I know. Camrips don't do it justice in the slightest.
Honestly, this shit is not only a good movie but a wonderful experience as well, with all the effects and sounds. I want to go see it again, even if I go solo.

>Name fucking one.

Actually draws the Lovecraftian elements of King. The ending reminds me a lot of Junji Ito. It has a lot of subtle political themes.

was i the only onw who was shocked they'd show a kid crawling away missing an arm?

All of these were me.

i'll admit he looks pretty spooky

>with all the effects
>what game is this.jpg

The cgi looked amazing in most of the scenes.

>No webm

Pretty sure you're not me.
>The ending reminds me a lot of Junji Ito
Are you fucking high?

Agreed. But you have to admit this scene is kino and rivals Bane Plane.

>fucking cool
>sick

>cgi looked amazing

Spot the shills everyone.

good to know, because uncle ray ray got a big black dick 4ya

awww dont be shy little fella, come out to PPLLLLAAAYYYYY

>ROCK WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR-
>rock

>intentionally jarring camera stabilization

fuck off nigger.

>Muh shill boogeyman
Now you'll post niggers fucking white trash you aspie?
Go watch IT faggot, you need some kino in your life.

No webm? Fuck it. KINO LEVEL OVER 9000

youtube.com/watch?v=BrJR5KckSiI

Plus icing on the cake.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zg9zdssm9Wg

It's done so comically though, you can practically hear the CHOMP sound effect from cartoons

vigo vibes there

you spelt sexy wrong bro.

>unironically calling it kino
>"Go watch IT faggot"

Shills, at least try being tasteful.

stay mad eunuch, white boi's were never compeition.

Is this scene where he gets big online

Yeah, looked like a pretty good ps3 game.

The plot is really similar to Uzumaki.

Although that's probably a case of Stephen King being an influence on Junji Ito. But still the way it plays in the movie it really feels similar.

Wow, that was much worse than you people made it sound.
Guess we really do have a shill problem.

>The plot is really similar to Uzumaki.
Explain further.

I understand your sick ass can't leave your mom's basement or even afford a ticket for a meager function but you should at least shut the fuck up and suck it up, aspie. IT was good, it will sell millions, and your assblast will know no boundaries.
Though I do wonder how many niggers you'll post to hide your autism.

meh
thought it'd be scarier than just a cheap jumpscare

Every horror movie they churn out makes money. It is nothing special in that regard.

I'm scratching my head about all this "shill" business. Understanding the process of filmmaking, they are just really fun, well-done scenes. Frankie says relax.

>IT was good, it will sell millions

D E S P E R A T E

Watch movie.

Read Uzumaki.

Those spiral/water god archetypes explain themselves.

>Blind eye to facts
S E E T H I N G

Fuck this movie was great, let's hope it's the beginning of a horror renaissance and they stop making those Annabelle shit flicks

Original because it seems actually kind of innocent, where as nuIT is obviously trying really hard to be spooky

>GAZEBOS

I don't get it. Why is this a meme and why does Sup Forums hate it?

>expect some jumpscare normie shit
>it's actually a thinly disguised Lovecraft kino

It's not supposed to seem innocent. Georgie's freaked the fuck out at first in the novel and then It bullshits him with the changing eye color and carnival smells.