youtube.com/watch?v=aI2l6qYj55E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck yeah.

>DCEU
Into the trash.

>DCEU
>hyped

I am.

I'll wait and see WW and it's reception before I get hyped for anything DCEU.

I'll just bury my nose on Rebirth titles for now.

>DCEU
lmaoooooo what are you a stupid idiot?

I love Mos and BvS, but i fear that the DCEU have changed too much in an attempt to appease critics and general public. So i'm not really looking forward for any of their movies. I haven't even watched SS yet.

I'm up for the final Wolverine movie, though. That looks awesome. I'm also eager to see the Valiant movies to see how they'll look like. Hoping for some hard sci-ifi.

They better put some Henry lewds there to compensate the shitty script.

>I love Mos and BvS, but i fear that the DCEU have changed too much in an attempt to appease critics and general public. So i'm not really looking forward for any of their movies. I haven't even watched SS yet.

God that sucks. You love the only 2 movies in the franchise you've seen and are worried about shit and future movies? Like....wow. What do you base this "theyved changed too much" on since you saw BvS 6 months ago?

>You leave those children alone, Superman!

>"‘Look, the script is … Here’s 30 things that are wrong with it that we can fix.’ And [the executives] said, ‘We don’t care. We don’t really care. The amount of money we’re going to make globally, I mean 70 percent of our audience is not going to be seeing this in English. And it doesn’t really matter." - Bret Easton Ellis talking about The Batman
If Warners don't care about their flagship property why does anyone think they give a shit about MoS2?

>tfw I'm in China
>tfw I don't always have VPN on
>tfw everytime I visit this shithole, motherfuckers are crying about capeshit

it's like you retards are masochistic, going into every thread to spread your shitposting. jesus fucking christ, just grow up and start having proper conversations with people, even if it is about something trivial as capeshit movies

At this point the only thing that could get me hyped about a DCEU film is if it were directed by George Miller or someone equally great

I didn't liked the direction SS took, from the trailers and comments, and from interviews i don't think i'll like the next DCEU movies. I for example hated the JL trailer.

I just feel that the DCEU movies are going in a direction i'm not a fan of. Just that.

>Bret Easton Ellis

Bret thinks that BvS was a master-pierce. Do you agree with him?

I for one am very hyped.

I really liked MoS.
BvS was weird pacing-wise when I watched it in the theater but the Ultimate Edition fixed some issues and a second watch was definitely much more convincing.
Suicide Squad's first third was totally fucked up in my eyes since it was basically a goddamn montage but the rest of the movie was very solid. The jokes were surprisingly uncringey (I literally hate that shit usually) and Harley wasn't as annoying as I thought she would be. Only downside was that I watched the German dub in which Joker had a HORRIBLE voice. When the extended version comes out, I will immediately watch it cause I found the version of the Joker quite alright. The story was solid for all three movies in my eyes. I just don't see how people hate them while praising Marvel's way of storytelling at the same time.

The new Wonder Woman trailer got me hyped as fuck though. Didn't think that I would be that interested in the setting but I really am. Hope they polish up that horrible CGI though. Just because Civil War did it doesn't mean Warner Bros should do it, fuck.

>DCEU
>hyped

You Snyder drones never learn

Fool me once...

cape
shit

Synder fanboy shut the fuck up

What if...

N..no

Being hyped of DCEU is a road to dissapointment.

Who's working on it? Is Snyder allowed anywhere near it? Is Superman still going to be an unlikable, silent killer?
>getting hyped for DCEU
You must have a fetish.

>appease critics and general public

>how dare they want to want hopefully learn from their mistakes and make good movies that're critically well received and liked by the majority of people
>where will I as a refined and intelligent individual go to feel special for liking obvious utter shit now?
The monsters.

He's not allowed to talk to people or be happy because Snyder thinks it's uncool. You really think they're going to let him have the trunks?

No Zach. I'm not hyped. I'm gonna shoot you like a dirty animal.

But they don't learn from their mistakes. They still can't take the characters seriously, and think no one else will either unless they drown the narrative in a bunch of gritty dark post 9/11 hogwash.

Hyped for the meltdown on DC Cinematic?

Yeah, sure.

JJ Abrams pls
or Michael Bay

Christ, that looks disgusting

Cautious hype
As much as I enjoyed the first two, I'm worried the backlash they got may twist the DCEU in another direction way too quickly.

Not until I see the Director.

If its not Snyder, then I'll be interested. If it is, I give up.

The only film I'm hyped for the DCEU is the Lego Batman Movie.

>H..hyped?
No.

I'm hyped for the DCEU movies that are not sequels, but if you're making a sequel to a bad movie you'll have to prove it's worth before I'll get hype.

Why are the dc films so dark? I don't mean their themes or anything, they're just visually dark like they were all filmed at midnight in Gotham.

Well considering that the WB execs have the business strategy is.
>Let's just make shit films. By the time the people figure out that it's shit, we'll have their money and won't care what they think of it.
Or, at least, that's what's happening with Batman's solo film.

>Capeshit
>Hype
Nah

It looks "cooler"
You know how Snyder thought it would be "cooler" for Batman and Superman to fight in the rain under projector lights

As long as Zach Snyder is involved I am unable to get hyped

Are you me? I didn't bother seeing Suicide Squad for the same reason, as well.

>how dare they want to want hopefully learn from their mistakes

Butchering a dark film to be lighthearted isn't "learning from their mistakes," even though Sup Forums, with its non-existant exposure to anything beyond Marvel films and Saturday Morning cartoons appears to think that light and fluffy automatically equals good. They'll make James Wan create an action comedy to appease people like that, which is shame, since after seeing the Conjuring I'd be willing to watch any horror title with his name on it.

because synder thinks that looks good somehow.

The DCEU is beyond saving in my eyes. They'd have to reboot it all again and approach it differently.

Because they try to sell themselves as more mature than Marvel and "different".
It's not just the movie, even their videogames like Injustice instead of being a fun colorful game like Marvel vs Capcom is a depressing dark themed game where everyone is shit and with no camp at all

You don't mind that Rebirth's writers thinks DCEU is great right?

maybe
youtube.com/watch?v=aI2l6qYj55E

Man of steel and BvS were shit
DC should fucking give up and let marvel dominate TV and movies

>marvel dominate TV

wut

Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, Daredevil
Marvel dominates

only one of those three are any good, user.

or maybe you have shit taste, user

still one more than DC

Johns is in charge of Rebirth, and he desagree.

The fact that anyone from a Turner company could say something bad about the movie is telling - Jonhs was probably allowed to say this by executives, to make them look better at the eyes of fans

Netflix doesn't count as TV

Just because you have a script, doesn't mean you get a movie. Until the cameras start rolling, nothing is certain.

Tell those Chinamen to stop killing tigers and polluting so much, thank you.

All they have to do is give me a happy, helpful, intelligent yet powerful as hell Superman and I will call the DCEU a success. They have yet to roll all those qualities into their version of him and that's what I want. I want my big blue boyscout you gives a grin while saving people.
"THANK YOU SUPERMAN!"
"Just doing my job. Stand back a little, please" And he waves bye to the people as he zooms away to save people on a boat on the other side of the world.

Rather than floating over crowds ominously the way he does several times in BvS

>They'll make James Wan create an action comedy to appease people like that, which is shame, since after seeing the Conjuring I'd be willing to watch any horror title with his name on it.

> comparing James Wan's mastery in his genre to Snyder's bastardizing - the fuck is Snyder's genre? At least Bay can be classified as action.

Jurgens in charge of Superman and he agree.

1.) No link = no confirmed story.
2.) Scripts get written all the time. Until the movie enters production, it can be axed at any time.
3.) Look past the bullshit, Neo.

> Writer likes film ablooabloo I don't wanna read his project anymore.

thier personal opinion on thoughts in the films doesn't direct me away from rebirth. It's an idiotic association.

its like those faggots saying that because rebirth has the same editorial as nu52 we should hate rebirth even though they have displayed none of the same problems

Yeah, no snyder so hopefully they can save the sinking ship

>sinking

there are already 4 movies like that, we don't need another one
they should try new things

if you want never-changing things keep reading comics

this is what the fourth or fifth time they've "confirmed" this movie without ever specifying a date or director?

sounds like they're having trouble convincing the studio to fund it

>I want my big blue boyscout you gives a grin while saving people.
Sure, if done well

>"THANK YOU SUPERMAN!"
>"Just doing my job. Stand back a little, please" And he waves bye to the people as he zooms away to save people on a boat on the other side of the world.
cringe af desu

You should try out Daredevil

it's like spiritual prequel of Battfleck.

not really
dc is like a relay race. the masses were hyped before the competition (cereal boxes, ads, promo pics) - it looked good.

then came race day and first runner tripped, but kept on running. second one tripped some more, the third almost tripped but ran okay. the last one is sitting down waiting to get the baton.
everyone else finished, the stands are almost empty.

but there are people hoping that the last runner is going to win. 'hey, at least they finished the race and they finished it with gritty determination'

that's what the ones who still hold on to hope that dc (movies) are actually good.

If Snyder isn't directing or has any involvement in the writing, maybe

He's done after just league thank goodness

No

Injustice is pretty damn campy and silly.

Who gives a fuck what they think so long as they write and draw good stories?

>Netflix
>TV

>site
>not cite

>>DCEU
>>hyped

I know right? I just seeing what happens, we don't even know who is doing the scripts

good butt but fugly

>sounds like they're having trouble convincing the studio to fund it

maybe WB want things right now?

>More Snyder
>More Murderman
>More DCEU
Nope

Why would I pay money to see Superman getting raped on screen when I can just go to R34 pahnel and see it for free?

This would never happen and would be super fucking cringy but my secret fantasy about Superman's return in JL goes something like this:
>Rises out of his grave, JL is already engaged with Steppenwolf and his forces
>Clark shows his mom that he's alive
>tearful reunion
>says that he has to go help
>Ma says that she knows, but she's not letting him go in that armor he was wearing before
>Shows him the big fucking gash Doomsday left
>"I know this suit was a gift from your birth parents, but I had something I was working on for you to pass the time."
>Opens up closet, original Supes outfit hanging up
>Notes of the Williams theme start playing
>"Well, do you like it?"
>Clark smiles at her, "It feels right somehow. But what's with the underwear on the outside?"
>"Breaks up the blue. Now go and help your friends."
>Clark puts on the costume, goes outside and flies off to either the triumphant return of the Williams Superman theme or just the MoS theme.

You don't like the direction they took.....and haven't seen the movie and it's one movie featuring none of the characters from the other 2.

This is BvS fans you guys, they're this dumb.

You know what that means, don't you?

It's.
Fucking.
Superman.

Detective Comics Embroidered Underwear.