Brock Turner is the living, breathing, walking personified definition of white privilege

Brock Turner is the living, breathing, walking personified definition of white privilege.

Your precious judge was a democrat. BTFO

and yet brock lesnar is allowed to roam freely

Stfu you worthless nigger ape

Hell nah, i swear to god if i see this white boi ima whoop his ass. thats for 400 years of slavery bitch.

Wow he's a lot hotter than his mugshot. Holy shit.

was he the one that fingered the drunk chick near a dumpster? if so he served 3 months too long

It's not possible that there was any other factors. It was race and race alone. Race race race race race race race race race.

Let's just make it illegal to be a white male and get it over with.

Kek.
>Still pissed about slavery
>not realizing white people still own you

>Oi vey why would you ask for $20
>in my days we ask for $15.. etc..

Is this a nigger roleplay thread?

it's dumb because the girl said she doesn't even remember what happened but aftet the people in the hospital said she was raped she just went with it

literally who

he fingerbanged some drunk older chick who was cheating on her boyfriend

she got blackout, some swedish guys drove by on a bike, hopped off and started yelling at him - and he turned and ran away

If he just stood there to answer questions, he probably wouldnt even have been thrown in jail

Wasn't it the prosecutors who wanted to give him less time but the judge made it six months?

literally irrelevant to the discussion? How did you btfo anyone?

And if he was black, he would be in jail longer periods at a time. Even wrongly accused. This judge needs to be disbarred.

What does my post have to do with being black you retard

If he was black no one would have reported him.

No the prosecutors wanted like 6 years or something.

I say this sentence is just fine, we need to fix our incarceration problem by giving lighter sentences.

>literally

If he were black the swedes would have started fapping instead of trying to stop it.

>not realizing white people still own you
nothing more true has been said

There are black men spending double digit sentences for bags of weed, and Palestinian children spending decades for throwing stones.

And then you got white privilege like this.

Kek. Get shit on subhumans.

This lmfao

>Finger a drunk chick who admittedly to openly trying to cheat on her boyfriend
>People actively try to destroy your life
I hate this world

blacks=niggers

Because you sound like a stupid nigger in it dumbfuck

lol, nigs get away with this shit all the time on campus. It's ok to rape, steal, and assault people if you're a college athlete.

My school's runningback beat his girlfriend up the first week of school and was back by October.

LITERALLY WHO
>LITERALLY WHO
LITERALLY WHO
>LITERALLY WHO
LITERALLY WHO
>LITERALLY WHO
LITERALLY WHO
>LITERALLY WHO

NO ONE KNOWS WHO THE FUCK THIS IS AMERICA

>man goes to prison
>doesnt chimpout and serves his time respectfully
>gets released on good behavior

why dont nigs understand this?

>People actively try to destroy your life
his life is already ruined, honestly he's better off dead because his social life and professional life is fucked

>look at accounts that retweeted this
>all those ugly negresses with puppy-dog filters

Left cuck blew out butthurt women. If that makes me black then oogã boogã

White privilege is being demonized and slandered by international media and having millions of people call for your head for fingering a girl while drunk.

>Shhhhhh don't tell them about the Democrat plantation. You'll ruin everything

God damn do I hate snapchat. Sick of the god damn puppy filters.

HONEST QUESTION

How did he rape? Was she raped as in a woman waking up in the morning and decided she didn't want to have another +1 lay with a 5/10?

Or the real rape?

The Democrats were literally for black people. They were against the Jim Crow laws. It was Republicans like Lincoln who were raciss. (He was actually racist.)

Just because the SJW network called it rape, doesn't mean it was.

The legal definition of rape in pretty much every state in the US, requires penis in vagina penetration by FORCE, coercion ("Ill kill your kids if you don't have sex with me") or incapacitation. (unconscious and don't know what is happening to them.)

This girl WAS drunk but WAS conscious when they began making out consensually. When passed out, he continued. Because he was drunk too. Two drunks, making out. One drunk passes out, the other drunk doesn't.

There was no force. Legally, there was no rape. There was possibly sexual assault, though her willing participation just prior to her passing out, could meet the legal illustration of reasonable consent. (In that it was 'reasonable' for him to take her willing and active participation as consent) but he should have stopped, so MAYBE sexual assault. 3 months.

It doesn't matter what people THINK should be done with him. All that matters, right now, thank god, is what the law actually says. You're an asshat for calling the law 'white privilege' because you can't think in abstract terms or how that law applies, or what evidence means.

When the day comes that the internet tries and punishes you outside the law, its social lynching. Mob rule. Taking the law into their own hands. And they..and you..see no problem with being the Lynch-ERS.

Good behavior would have been useful the night he sexually assaulted an unconscious woman behind a dumpster

kek, those swedes would have reported the girl for being a racist and passing out in order to get out of being culturally enriched.

If he were Black, there would be a higher likelihood that he was actually trying to rape her and never even met her at the party, so we would be a lot more biased against him. He would probably be of a more repugnant character, with prior convictions, and I would be anticipating these things. But if all things were equal except the color of his skin, and after having found out all the facts and learned about his character, I would probably agree with the sentence. After all, the likelihood of reoffending for this sort of crime is relatively low after they've been caught, and I'm sure up until she passed out the impression she gave him was she was DTF.

But I hate niggers and mixing races and ultimately I think all of these people should fry. But if that's not happening then the sentence is probably fair.

He stuck his finger in her dirty slut cunt after hours of heavy flirtation and drinking while they were both rolling around outside.

This.

Stupid black-out drunk cunts deserve everything they get.

Responsibility is the antism to SJW ideals.

He didn't and wasn't convicted of it.

GL saying the truth on social media without getting shit on by retarded women though.

Which is a bunch of shit. WHY did his case even receive 1/8 of the attention it did? Libshits and butthurt niggers just jizz their pants at the sign of a really white guy like him breaking the law?
Sup Forums should start a patreon campaign for him lmao. He deserves a good life.

Nah he's a living breathing walking personified definition of Afluenza.

You think the Obama girls would serve any prison time if they raped a dude?

he did nothing wrong

and niggers routinely get let off scot free for actual rape.

None of them are college athletes.

I know this is just shitty b8 but everyone knows race has fucking nothing to do with sentencing and it's just about class.

I got arrested with my white buddy, but because my lawyer golfed with the judge on Wednesdays my charges were dropped and he got the standard sentence.

I wasn't there and by the sounds if it, no reliable witness exists. Most of the evidence is circumstantial. She was drunk, he was drunk. Could be consensual, could not. The sentence sounds about right for what he did, maybe 6 months tops. What bothers me is how much people want his blood and don't care if it he did it or not. Mob mentality. They just want him to burn.

Stop trying to change the subject CTR and JIDF. Hillary is finished after this.

>girls
>rape
>a dude
What.

He's an athlete
If he was black the media & reddit would be running stories about how the woman was a whore/asking for it/racist system/dindu nuttin.

Totally unrelated to this case but it is scary when you see the hoardes of people who want to rip apart people who are simply accused of a crime. People are fucking nuts man and they can never truly be happy. Always have to find something to be offended or mad about.

Anyone else disturbed by how hot he looks from that angle?

>Serve 3 months in jail for finger-banging a chick who told you it was ok before she passed out drunk

What a fucking waste of a persons 3 months. Chick should get jailed for being so fucking stupid

Are you shitting me?

Lincoln, and the Republicans freed the slaves.

The Democrats fought to keep slavery, passed the Jim Crows laws, started and supported the Klan, filibustered the Civil Rights Act, and now financially control blacks through the welfare state.

Stop rewriting history you bigot apologist.

>WHY did his case even receive 1/8 of the attention it did?
this is how the media spun it
>white guy serves 6 months out of 16 years for a rape charge, the girl was passed out, the judge said it would affect his schoolwork
they might as well have said white guys can get away with rape.

Sup Forums REKT

you cuck fags can't refute this.

Back to Sabbath for me.
(Remember, you're goyim.)

>Get drunk, make out with white guy, get fingered
>Be white female, the most privileged thing on the planet
>RRRAAAPPPEEE

Ah, you too are indoctrinated by the educational jews. Got it.

I'd fuck him ... with a knife.

Should be zero

Yeah every rational white was racist back then. Lincoln predicted everything happening in the current year in regards to blacks. There's a reason he wanted to send them back.

Oh well, at least Hillary will put a free abortion clinic on every MLK Boulevard in the US, increase punishments for possession of illegal firearms(meaning more blacks in prison longer cause they will never get permits), and all around shatter the black community with her policies.

Shilling for Trump is fun and all but honestly Hillary and the Dems have such a proven track record of keeping blacks in check I'll have to give her my vote.

>Llncoln was racist
>Literally freed your coon ass

God niggers are worth less than they were as slaves. Outdated farm equipment, every single one of you.

He's got far better pics than that. His mugshot just has him looking like the metal nerd from Empire Records.

>white privilege

>be drunk college kid
>with drunk college girl
>finger her
>spend three months in jail
>sex offender FOR LIFE
>life is ruined
>entire country hates you

How is he supposed to provide for himself?
Can sex offenders get on welfare for not being able to get a job?

The Justice system saw no need to put him in prison for any length of time really, they just did that on principle. They knew full well his life was over in the eyes of the public, being out in the open to all that for the rest of his life is worse punishment.

>thinks rights are privileges

idiot

Wait was Sam Hyde the real man behind all this?

>not seeing this as a glorious opportunity to pit the BLM "white privilege" dipshits against the feminazi "rape culture" retards in a battle to determine who is the bigger victim

Between this and the Lena Dunham thing we have a serious opportunity to get the feminists and blacks to tear the regressive left apart with infighting.