Brit/pol/ - Farage on tour in Yank Land Edition

>thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=ZKVjH6C7jOc

>Nigel Farage Rallies Planet Against Tyrannical World Government
youtube.com/watch?v=OKSyZOB47bo

>Today's Papers 3/9/16
sli.mg/a/5yQrGG

>Obese patients and smokers banned from all routine operations by hospital in 'most severe' rationing ever
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/02/obese-patients-and-smokers-banned-from-all-routine-operations-by/

>Daniel Hannan: Repeat after me. Single market membership and single market access are not the same thing
conservativehome.com/thecolumnists/2016/09/daniel-hannan-repeat-after-me-single-market-membership-and-single-market-access-are-not-the-same-thing.html

>Scottish Labour sinks to new low of 15 per cent in the polls behind the Tories
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/scottish-labour-poll-snp-scotland-parliament-holyrood-tories-ruth-davidson-kezia-dugdale-a7222026.html

>Jeremy Corbyn plans billions in investment for Ukip's heartland of ignored seaside towns
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/jeremy-corbyn-plans-billions-in-investment-for-ukips-heartland-of-ignored-seaside-towns-a7222836.html

>UK government to ban microbeads from cosmetics by end of 2017
theguardian.com/environment/2016/sep/02/uk-government-to-ban-microbeads-from-cosmetics-by-end-of-2017

>Putin says Brexit could see EU COLLAPSE - as leader reveals he's ready for UK dialogue
express.co.uk/news/world/706813/Brexit-precedent-collapse-EU-eurozone-Vladimir-Putin

>Muslims would not tolerate multiculturalism in Islamic countries, says top academic
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/02/muslims-dont-tolerate-multiculturalism/

>Scots don't support a second independence referendum
yougov.co.uk/news/2016/09/01/davidson-now-more-popular-sturgeon-scotland/

Other urls found in this thread:

mises.org/library/godfrey-bloom-how-brexit-won
youtube.com/watch?v=U8SDuR9Ck4Q
usa.gov/register-to-vote
lbc.co.uk/the-nigel-farage-show-watch-live-136388
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/sep/02/girl-12-raped-in-manchester-park
express.co.uk/news/uk/706853/Boris-Johnson-Theresa-May-single-market-European-Union-funding-Brexit
youtube.com/watch?v=IZbN_nmxAGk&list=PLbnfhymC8OwT5QG3SmLLb25rvHW3OM6Hk
haaretz.com/british-mp-charges-jewish-cabal-is-guiding-tony-blair-1.11028
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1429114/Fury-as-Dalyell-attacks-Blairs-Jewish-cabal.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1370777/Who-else-bankrolled-Tony-Blair-while-he-was-in-Opposition.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10055613/Labour-sent-out-search-parties-for-immigrants-Lord-Mandelson-admits.html
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/596703.stm
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/tony-blair-labour-antisemitism-row-naz-shah-jeremy-corbyn-no-place-for-poison-a7012671.html
spinwatch.org/index.php/issues/lobbying/item/181-labour-friends-of-israel-in-the-house
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2324112/Lord-Mandelson-Immigrants-We-sent-search-parties-hard-Britons-work.html
youtu.be/cWXNCXKhZek?t=243
youtube.com/watch?v=JgVWJkc5gXE
twitter.com/JoeTwyman/status/771759130105225221/photo/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Beautiful mixed celeb bint I fancy

>Look her up

>White British Mother and a Wog Father

EVERY TIME. For some reason this ALWAYS makes them less attractive to me.

OOOPS

nth for no sleep until 8 pm

Can we please stop posting breitbart links please?
It's """"technology editor"""" has stolen thousands of dollars,is jewish, doesn't know how to use a computer and their version of news is something a retarded feminist said.

>when the booze doesn't hit hard enough and you're still up

I say! what's going on in this thread- oh smashing!

>Obese patients and smokers banned from all routine operations by hospital in 'most severe' rationing ever

Question for Brits: I know the NHS is a political sacred cow, but do you think there could ever be a point where it's scrapped?

>do you think there could ever be a point where it's scrapped?

Nah. Just semi-privatisation. Tories would never be re-elected if it was full privatised.

Holy shit.

Farage and Trump met....? And third impact wasn't initiated....?

TEABAG FIRST
THEN WATER
THEN SUGAR
STIR
THEN MILK
THEN COLD WATER FROM THE TAP
STIR

TEABAG FIRST
THEN WATER
>this is where you should have stopped

when did farage and trump meet?????? i've been in a remote country for a couple of months.

We'll be needing all the meme magic we can get to deliver the finishing blow on the election day.

The Trump/Farage meeting was just another event in the tumultuous current of fate (much as Brexit was), leading us to the creation of a true meme leader of the free world.
Sup Forums will have served its ultimate purpose when that time comes

USE A FUCKING POT

the other week, it wasn't as amazing as Sup Forums has made out. They just did some crowd pleasing for a couple of minutes.

ahh okay, thanks famalam

like this?

>THEN COLD WATER FROM THE TAP

lad...

>Godfrey Bloom: How Brexit Won

mises.org/library/godfrey-bloom-how-brexit-won

youtube.com/watch?v=U8SDuR9Ck4Q

Ohioan here.
Never voted in my life, never felt the need. Is it a hassle to register? I'm pretty busy with work and school.

Pic unrelated but I was just up there and hocking hills is awesome if anyone lives in the area.

That depends, who are you voting for?

Please don't go telling all the tourists about the Hills.

I'd like to keep the Yuppie horde out of them for just a few more decades.

Athens is already bad enough

Well unless Gary Johnson makes some miraculous surge in the polls and I felt like it wouldn't be a wasted vote, the trumpinator.

DAILY REMINDER HER KEK HUSBAND IS NOW A WIDOW
>FOR NOTHING
DAILY REMINDER HER KIDS NOW HAVE NO MUM
>FOR NOTHING
DAILY REMINDER SHE DIED
>FOR NOTHING

N O T H I N G

Alright, well, Gary Johnson is a fucking cuck so don't bother with him. This is coming from someone who voted for him in 2012. Anyway, it's not hard at all to register to vote. usa.gov/register-to-vote

Anyone else here want to live in America? I love England but feel like life would be better in the states.

>her constituents voted Leave

We're a dying country, too. Moving here wouldn't do you any good.

You're a fucking traitor to your kind.

Defeatists get out

TFW my ancestors were too stupid to leave for US, Canada, Australia or New Zealand

>Brexit
>Leave anyway
U wot?

meant for

America is going to become Mexico by 2040.

The U.S. is officially fucked. For the first time, there are more non-White births than White births. So in like 20 years when most of the Boomers are gone, we'll be a non-White country.

>>Nigel Farage Rallies Planet Against Tyrannical World Government
has been stuck on 68k views for 3 days

A lot can happen in 20 years

Our only hope is Trump wins, he deports as many illegals as possible and builds the wall so they can't come back. That's what's really fucked up our demographics.

Britbong here. Moved to the US 2 weeks ago and absolutely fucking love it.

>Nigel Farage is live on LBC at 10am
lbc.co.uk/the-nigel-farage-show-watch-live-136388

Not sure why you removed that link, OP.

Did work get you a visa? What state you in?

do they take calls from the United States?

That ID

>THEN COLD WATER FROM THE TAP
KYS.Nice ID tho

On exchange. Indiana.

I actually feel at home here. The weather is beautiful, the people are wonderful, the taxes are low, the laws are great, the food is delicious.
Also everything is so bloody cheap. Had to buy a new laptop the other week because my old one died, in the UK it would cost 1000 pounds but here it was only 600.

Plus everyone is drooling over my accent.

I had a dream last night in which I met Nige while walking around a small Welsh village, then I went pol and started posting

then I woke up, then I went to pol and started posting

really makes you think

That's chill as hell. Have fun

All of this is why I want to move there. Use to go every year as a child to Washington state as I have family there. Want to move there so badly. Need to get my shit together and go.

stfu you're not a brit
don't pretend user

Exactly, no Brit refers to themselves as a Britbong.

> Mr. Personality

I applied to Washington State Uni but got a better one in Indiana.

Trust me, mate, the US is infinitely better than the UK. Some fags will call us traitors for leaving, but I've done my duty to the UK by voting to leave but I need to live in a place of true freedom and that's why I've come here.

Is my dick going to rot off after getting blown by a sorority girl?

God, you really are a servile and wretched creature then.

I haven't seen a mudslime in 3 weeks. Can't go 3 minutes without seeing one in the UK.

>We're a dying country, too. Moving here wouldn't do you any good.

The sympathy and kindness of the Anglo western countries is what killed us.

>> Mr. Personality
You stay in this depressing grey shithole if you want, I'm leaving

My cousin went to the Washington state. He now works at Microsoft. The opportunities there are infinitely better than here, weather, women, freedom, guns, cheaper cost of living, cheaper housing, better paying jobs.

theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/sep/02/girl-12-raped-in-manchester-park
What happened?? Who was the perpetrator?

Yeah but that just means you miss out on all the fun in the coming war

Nah, I'm here for the 2nd Civil War when Hillary rigs the election. This one is gonna be way more fun.

> Thinks living in London is the UK

Try moving to the North.

That attitude kills civilisation.

I just hope when trouble breaks out in the USA the people next to you know what a dependable person you are.

I'm glad my great grandfather didn't take that attitude in WWI

I'm glad my grandfather didn't take that attitude in WWII

And I'm glad my Uncle didn't take that attitude in the Falklands.

>implying anything could be better than removing kebab from Britain and Europe

Oh okay so you're one of those Poortherners who think that they are the real English just because you all sit around in a pub drinking tea because you don't have jobs. Bet you hate Thatcher too, you miserable cunt.

My father served in the Falklands, and grandfather and gr8-grandfather in WW1/2 so don't play the service card to make a point.

>Johnson tells Theresa May to REJECT single market deal and WITHDRAW British funding to EU
express.co.uk/news/uk/706853/Boris-Johnson-Theresa-May-single-market-European-Union-funding-Brexit

Killing traitors is more satisfying than killing the enemy. Gotta cleanse ourselves first before cleansing our lands too.

>That attitude kills civilisation.
Going down with a sinking ship. Only have a finite time on this planet and not going to stay in a place where there is no hope or opportunities.
>I'm glad my great grandfather didn't take that attitude in WWI
>I'm glad my grandfather didn't take that attitude in WWII
>And I'm glad my Uncle didn't take that attitude in the Falklands.
I'm guessing you didn't join the military that's why you need to use your relatives experiences to compensate for your lacking of them.

Non-Brit here. Wasn't there a leak that a UK party was deliberately trying to use immigration to breed out the white population for future generations of votes?

Who were you looking up?

What faggotry is this?

I've had a weird summer anons, I've been pro-bono defending dindus, and I'll be honest, most the dindus on death row deserved it.

I cannot wait to get back to the UK and fire up my African re-colonisation business.

Additionally my reserve commission came through so I'm LT user.

youtube.com/watch?v=IZbN_nmxAGk&list=PLbnfhymC8OwT5QG3SmLLb25rvHW3OM6Hk

Yes the Labour party. The party that allegedly stands up for the British worker

Killing fat people to save money? What's not to like?

Have we left the EU yet, lads?

BBC ran a piece making it appear that no American at the Trump rally knew who Nigel Farage was.

No agenda or bias at all.

I've complained to them a few times about their bias and never gotten anywhere, I've been pondering how better to do this.

So you're a stuck up toff as well, what's not to like. We are the English.

The difference between you and you farther was that he stayed the course.

The ship is nowhere near sinking, in fact we're finally starting to come to our senses.

When a war breaks out that threatens our people then I'll join. I'm not dying in Afghanistan for oil barons.

Could you link me to the news about that? I google it and can never find it.

>Pub drinking tea
Jesus, you're an embarrassment. We need a crane and an industrial waste unit, mart has been sharted in and we have an American down.

When did Labour actually stand up for workers? The left has this nasty habit of saying "we have a voterbase, well fuck 'em they vote for us anyway, let's go and get the llama owning peruvian vote."

There's a lot you can do in the forces user.

>I want foreign politicians to influence my choice for President of the United States

>When did Labour actually stand up for workers? The left has this nasty habit of saying "we have a voterbase, well fuck 'em they vote for us anyway, let's go and get the llama owning peruvian vote."

What does that have to do with what I said?

>British MP Charges ‘Jewish Cabal’ Is Guiding Tony Blair
haaretz.com/british-mp-charges-jewish-cabal-is-guiding-tony-blair-1.11028

>Fury as Dalyell attacks Blair's 'Jewish cabal'
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1429114/Fury-as-Dalyell-attacks-Blairs-Jewish-cabal.html

>In 1995, a new blind trust, known as the Labour Leader Office Fund, was set up by Mr Blair's friend Michael (now Lord) (((Levy))). It has been estimated that £2.5 million was raised. This allowed Mr Blair to run the biggest Opposition office in history
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1370777/Who-else-bankrolled-Tony-Blair-while-he-was-in-Opposition.html

>Labour 'sent out search parties for immigrants', Lord (((Mandelson))) admits
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10055613/Labour-sent-out-search-parties-for-immigrants-Lord-Mandelson-admits.html

>The programme's producer Martin (((Rosenbaum))) said: "What we show is there is an English backlash but also self-doubt about England's identity. Home Secretary Jack (((Straw))) is worried that nationalism will manifest itself in violence and wants a positive English identity created which will beat off the unpleasant side."
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/596703.stm

>Tony Blair says there is no place for 'poison' of antisemitism in Labour Party as row continues
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/tony-blair-labour-antisemitism-row-naz-shah-jeremy-corbyn-no-place-for-poison-a7012671.html

>Labour Friends of Israel in the House
spinwatch.org/index.php/issues/lobbying/item/181-labour-friends-of-israel-in-the-house

Like king nigger weighed in on Brexit?

LAST IN DA QUEUE

This is what happens when Blairites are in charge

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2324112/Lord-Mandelson-Immigrants-We-sent-search-parties-hard-Britons-work.html

There are but generally speaking its fighting to try and save sandpeople, only for them to betray you and turn the liberal values you spent 13 years fighting for into a Sharia hell.

It doesn't, somehow I quoted you instead of the user you yourself were quoting. My Sup Forums platinum account appears to be acting up.

youtu.be/cWXNCXKhZek?t=243
(Skip to 4:00)

Nigel Farage didn't tell you how to vote, he is sharing his opinions and experiences about Brexit.
Nigel is based, and is fighting for the same things we are fighting over here.

>Anglos
>White

>You

You also get to shoot Jawas, but I understand where you're coming from. The UK is ill, whether we can save it I don't know, hell I'm emigrating to either the US or Sub-Saharan Africa 'cos I'm bored of it. (will flip a coin and plan first)
Thanks for the you, though I wonder which bit you're replying to.

>We are the English.
A bunch of pretentious, inbred working class idiots? Sure, the stereotype of English.

Don't be mad just because I can afford to move to a better land.

>The ship is nowhere near sinking, in fact we're finally starting to come to our senses.
I'll come back when the right wing death squads are formed. Until then, I'm staying the fuck away from the UK and the hoplophobic libcuck populace.

Was replying toEnjoy the free (you)

WITH A SCARLET COAT AND A FINE COCKED HACKED HAT AND A MUSKET ON YOUR SHOULDER

OH JOHNNY WHAT'LL HAPPEN TO YA

youtube.com/watch?v=JgVWJkc5gXE

I will use the $0.25C that CTR gives me well.

Congrats on emigrating to the land of the fat. I've decided to emigrate myself and I feel like a traitor for doing it.

When someone is ill you help them, you stay with them. You don't fuck off to the next island. The UK can and will recover, its already started.

Just bear those other two in mind, if they're willing to betray the country they grew up in imagine what they can do to the US.

Well exactly, to emigrate is fine.

But you wouldn't get to Sub-Saharan Africa and spout off about how shit your home is. It's made everything you are today.

>I feel like a traitor for doing it.
You think the wankers in your local working mans club are going to help you further your life? You do what's best for you user. There will always be an England

Fuck no Zambia loves the UK

>TFW when old zambian women whatsapp you to ask when you're coming back and bringing that white wife and some babies (whites = jobs) they also miss my preaching - yes I'm a christcuck.
Interestingly I've done stupid well from importing shit to them. Cars, guns and electronics.
Don't have any, I'm Scottish.

American here. You guys are alright, I hope you stay on course to putting the "Great" back in Great Britain again.

>I hope you stay on course to putting the "Great" back in Great Britain again
I have a more pressing issue to attend to

>Need to buy a new desk
>Options end with me giving money to Germany or Sweden

Fuck's sake

This happened.

twitter.com/JoeTwyman/status/771759130105225221/photo/1

>fucking Lib Dems