It’s almost a year since I browsed Sup Forums

Joseph Allen
Joseph Allen

It’s almost a year since I browsed Sup Forums. I regret it so much....

Attached: 38125795-1135-4908-A0D1-14029DB5F361.jpg (27 KB, 400x387)

Owen Thompson
Owen Thompson

GTFO newfag

Anthony Parker
Anthony Parker

Why :3

Matthew Long
Matthew Long

owo

Michael Ortiz
Michael Ortiz

Try 11 years

Jace Ramirez
Jace Ramirez

I regret many things in my life as well OP

Jaxon Parker
Jaxon Parker

Then piss off, newfag.

Ethan Scott
Ethan Scott

Attached: 1443379088228.jpg (69 KB, 600x600)

Gabriel Bell
Gabriel Bell

What have you learned from Sup Forums?

Robert Lee
Robert Lee

Sup Forums has literally ruined my life. Ever since I started browsing Sup Forums all I do is think about our racial inferiority and and about the problems of the third world and my academic performance has crashed. I used to be one of the best students in school, but I became one of the worst, and then got into a horrible college, and even here I have failed in four subjects this semester. Meanwhile my sister went to Best college in the state and is working for Mercedes Benz.

Ryan Perez
Ryan Perez

Nothing but shitposting. I thought it would improve my English skills
Are you mentally weak??

Attached: C7C2D5E0-2A74-4EFD-B0D3-29D0E85E8535.png (156 KB, 1470x786)

Ryan Martinez
Ryan Martinez

I'm sure that really happened

Carson Ortiz
Carson Ortiz

Has your written English gotten better at least?

Brayden Morgan
Brayden Morgan

으따 삶이 좆같은겨?

Wyatt Rivera
Wyatt Rivera

I can't find any other reason. I started failing about the time I started using Sup Forums. And most of my thoughts, a very large proportion are regarding the problems of the country and race etc.

Aaron Stewart
Aaron Stewart

I don't understand the "omg 4gag ruined my life" meme
I learned so much from this website

Colton James
Colton James

Not really i guess

Parker Perry
Parker Perry

it is a very depressing place if you don't take every single thing with a grain of salt

Carter Kelly
Carter Kelly

So why are you still here despite the fact that you realized Sup Forums ruined your life??

Jaxson Walker
Jaxson Walker

I find Sup Forums to be pretty alright. I used to only go on /pol/ but that turned me into an antisemite/racist. I switched to mostly going on Sup Forums and now I'm only an antisemite :) life has def improved.

James Collins
James Collins

/pol/
Used to be a better place when lolbertarians were there.

Blake Sanders
Blake Sanders

/pol/ is the worst for making you feel like shit, literally "sky is falling down: the board"

Joseph Morgan
Joseph Morgan

I don't even know what's going on in there anymore. It's just a bunch of people calling each other shills.
Pretty much, I had a very pessimistic "us vs them" view of the world when I frequented there. It sucks

David Hill
David Hill

/pol/ is pretty much a place that says 'oh we are fucked'. Pretty much the only thing I gained from there

Caleb Murphy
Caleb Murphy

exactly this. they also provide no alternative of how we can "unfuck" ourselves, just to accept it. unironically the biggest cucks on this site

Logan Powell
Logan Powell

How the fuck did Sup Forums made you non-racist

Nathan Morales
Nathan Morales

Sup Forums is not a particularlay racist board, mate.

Parker Anderson
Parker Anderson

Not the same guy but Sup Forums kinda made me to realize that 'Oh fuck everyone is pretty much a dipshit' which allowed me to become a misanthrope than racist

Bentley Ward
Bentley Ward

Sup Forums is fine, you guys just trying to make it replace the things you think you've lost

that's not why you came here, you were doing to miss that party/outing anyone

Andrew Stewart
Andrew Stewart

doing
going*

William Gray
William Gray

Attached: 1522186179268.jpg (39 KB, 326x319)

Juan Bennett
Juan Bennett

PISS OF FAGGOT

Noah Miller
Noah Miller

This guy gets it

Attached: 430.jpg (69 KB, 699x485)

Adrian Sanchez
Adrian Sanchez

/pol/ is leaking badly

Aaron Howard
Aaron Howard

I've been on Sup Forums for 8 years, I went to /b/, /v/ and then Sup Forums where I really felt at home.

Lately the "fun" threads really has become incredibly scarce to make room for angry people trying to push agendas left, right and center

Currently in the process of trying to leave

Nathaniel Reyes
Nathaniel Reyes

I started browsing 4 years ago, and I still regret it. I wish I could go back to my old naive self who thought white people were cool. Now after browsing /pol/, I fucking hate wh*Toids t b h.

Camden Jones
Camden Jones

You have become educated my brother

Matthew Foster
Matthew Foster

Well if you stick to the cringeworld that Sverigetraden is with muh Nordsfront or whatever the fuck, then yeah, /pol/'s leaking badly.

Attached: 1360306194951.jpg (45 KB, 640x480)

Blake Murphy
Blake Murphy

Sverigetråden is truly a lost case

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit