10 Years Of iCarly

>10 Years Of iCarly

Saw that trend in twitter. God, times flies. What happened with them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A7pGwBSmzrc
youtube.com/watch?v=SetENqA69FQ
youtu.be/leqy7do7KhE
youtube.com/watch?v=PzS1EAHo-vU
youtube.com/watch?v=R7sd0hvcAp0
youtube.com/watch?v=UEiwxUR0lZ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what happened to you, bro?

Great question, nigga.

Nickelodeon went to shit in 2005 when they closed down Nick Studios. iCarly came out in 2007, so it's the shit era of Nick.

They got too old for Dan's sexual perversions so they had to cancel the show.

I wonder how much rich you have to be to "yatching" Miranda and Jenette.

kids I used to babysit when i was in highschool, now have families of their own and careers, yet im here posting frogs on Sup Forums..what a life.

Living the dream.

Icarly was legitmately a good show. Hilarious characters

>10 years

Wow, why haven't I killed myself yet?

>not posting feet
shame on you, Sup Forums

Did They?

What do you think?

Who knows... They aren't doing anything right now. And bills don't pay for themselves.

miranda is voicing some character from despicable me though, she's definitely still rich as fuck

>that look
My fucking dick

Nickelodeon has always been shit but now it's even more shit.

iCarly became a cumslut in college. Actually did gangbangs at frat parties.

I really want that pasta to be true.

>297. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 06/28 **#8**
>This former A+ list tween actress turned B/B- list adult actress does kind of have a franchise. She is the go to person for party favors during the promo run for her latest movie.
>Miranda Cosgrove ("Despicable Me 3")

Yeah, she has a good side job lol

How do you know? Do you go to her college?

It's true m8 although I wish it wasn't. She only dd it for a couple of years though.

Who is your favorite nickelodeon girl
youtube.com/watch?v=A7pGwBSmzrc

Carly is my nick waifu

>She only dd it for a couple of years
elaborate

She still looks amazing.

>wearing 10 pounds of make-up to hide your rapidly aging face

Why not? It's totally fine for women to have promiscuous sex and casual one night stands.

agreed, though IMO she looks better with longer hair

Yeah, UCS. I just studied all the time but I had a Chad friend that fucked her a few times. She used to get passed around at frat parties. My guess is that she's a nympho. Sad because I had a crush on her...

What your chad friend told you? Any story to share?

>mfw Freddy is expecting his first child

sexy handsome nathan kress still sexy handsome and still acting

I LOVE YOU NATHAN KRESS

He still looks 10 wtf is this

Just post rare feet pics of Carly please

How do you become a Chad? I wanna spit roast wasted Miranda too.

>tfw you will never be as confident as gibby
he is truly a hero among chubsters

Hes got Keanu tier genes wtf
meanwhile.. pic related

Dan, are you?

>tfw Gibby's onsreen gf was Emily Rajtkowski
Gibby was the ultimate Chad

>4444
GIBBEH

Who do you blame for this?

I can't believe this was an actual plotline. If this was realistic then the bubbles would have eventually disappeared and it would turn into kino ENF.

still can't believe they made her make out with her bf while she was still in that bathtub

That happens with Dan raw fucked her face after doing the scene for the tv show.

>she's a nympho
pls be true

Yes, I can believe it. When I played football in my shitty college, we would get a lot of girls that wanted to be around us. Especially the cheerleaders. One time I arrived for practice, and team had one in the locker room. It started with one dude, and went from there. She was 10/10 beautiful…but it was nauseabuting! I never touched her, but no less than 20 guys fucked her that day. She had a twoel she would wipe herself with, and it was drenched with cum. I always felt terrible for her, that was not healthy…. But she looked like if she was enjoying every second of it. I don’t know what the heck got into her other than she was a real nympho.

why does she look half-korean here

If you are legit, how did you end up shitposting your life away on the chan?

Why not? Do you really think everybody here is 12 years old or a loser? Sup Forums is a good, funny place to talk about football.

post more webms

you ALL should know what Gibby is doing with his life now. It's not just dubstep anymore.
youtube.com/watch?v=SetENqA69FQ

daily reminder

Manchildren loser

>youtu.be/leqy7do7KhE
10/10

that hover-fist

How's Jerry Trainor nowadays?

Dan Schneider had frequent intercourse with Miranda Cosgrove in particular. Probably he also penetrated her anally.

you don't need to brag, Dan

>not a single mention of Melissa Joan Hart
She's honestly nice wife material compared to the other Nick girls.
Plus, she didn't get defiled by the man. So, that may be a nice plus and also a reason why she is nice wife material.

read on the same site she's trying to get a job on The Real

bnecause she's in some skin product ad and smiling

Based Dan

Dan and Nathan posted about it, Miranda and Jen don't say anything about. I don't believe Dan's rumors, but it's pretty telling if you ask me.

Scaggy

Why nobody haven't done a Hollywood true story on Miranda Cosgrove yet.

>hover
>smashed
Nah

>Miranda after every ""meeting"" with Dan the Man

How does his penis simply not perforate her uterus?

Holy shit! Poor girl has to be sore for weeks.

When will MDE finally make Gibby the fourth member?

youtube.com/watch?v=PzS1EAHo-vU

nah... I bet they don't do anything. She is a dyke obviously.

HOT

>went to shit 2005
>when the best series they have ever made aired

Totally fuckable bitch. She got some dick suckin' lips.

She was so cute, my childhood crush. Shame Dan happens and she looks dead inside now.

Gibby the only one with creative aspirations that he can use his money on? Amazing.

jennette mccurdy lost her self esteem after the show and became a charcoal burner, miranda cosgrove is still good looking/working

Is Miranda working? Where?

Scags is pretty hot actually

>Hi Miranda. I'm Dan. I know you are having no luck with NBC pilots, and I want to help you a bit for good old times sake. I have an opportunity for you. Why don't you come over to my house next weekend and I'll discuss it with your feet we'll discuss it?

Didn't despicable me 3 almost hit a billion dollars? I mean the pay must be nice.

>she's 41

youtube.com/watch?v=R7sd0hvcAp0
youtube.com/watch?v=UEiwxUR0lZ4

She is living at Hollywood Hills. Just a voice over role is nothing to her. I don't know if that blind is real, but she need extra money.

>Beefbobjones: this tragic individual is an interesting case study in the aftereffects following an encounter with Dan "Don't try to hid her I'll slip inside her like a slip'n-slider" Schneider.

lol

damn. hopefully she gets it. how can anyone stand looking at that hideous nigger visage

>be rich basketball player
>obsessed with girl you see on a show you watch
>spam her twitter begging for a date hoping your status will get you there
>she finally says yes
>go on one date
>kiss her
>she doesn't like it and says to stay friends

JUST

>dat subtle cameltoe
thanks, Miranda.

i want her to step on my balls

Jesus christ she's really as pale as a ghost

How can anyone think this is attractive? My girlfriend is literally more attractive and i aint nothing to write home about

a real case of a real beautiful women

michael jackson

Greatest love story ever told

Holy shit, they look like mother and son. She legit looks to be 18 years older than him. Lucky bastard he is.

That's why her nickname is the ghost.

>fried chicken