Wearing a suit version of his costume

>Wearing a suit version of his costume.

How can one man be so pure?

Danny is best boy.

>pure

Pls, Danny boipussy is stretched after receiving BBC so many times.

It was ONE time.

*the first time

Does that mean they did it multiple times, and he only ever cried once, or that he cried the /very first/ time?

Is this real or an edit?

I like this.

Wow, is the fork attached to his head? I though it was just apart of his costume.

The latter.

I believe it's real. In Bendis' The Pulse". You can't edit that face, user.

Danny is literally too pure for this world.

See that little square? The fork is attached to that and the whole thing is removable because the fork because it is the Inhuman version of a crown

I though it helped him control his powers? Like a channelling guide.

Like a tuning fork?

Da. That's it.

It helps him control his powers, that is all. It wasn't until Hickman and Soule that it got slapped on to everything like it was symbol.

>Netflix shows will never be this much fun.

Ah.

There was also the "You know why they call him Iron Fist?" Panel

Everyone's gonna be all depressed...

Because, of Danny's character though, it's said to the the lightest and quirkiest of the shows.

Difference is Black's suit looks classy and practical, Danny's looks goofy and impractical. You could seriously take an eye out with that collar. It's cute, because he thinks that looks good. He doesn't understand all social norms.

It was kind of hilarious whenever white teenage girls hired Luke to be a BBC by them.

What was up with that? Luke sure is handsome, though.

good

>Implying he's not rich enough to do whatever he fucking wants
>Implying anyone will give him shit for it knowing he can kick their asses inside out
If I were Danny I'd dress like Flava Flav too.

They need some respite. It can't be all doom and gloom.

Kinda funny he's so chipper and niave considering how grimdark his origin story is.

You know, the whole "watched his mother get eaten alive by wolves" thing.

He was pretty emo at the beginning, and hellbent on revenge, but mellowed out with the help of his friends.

Spending a decade obsessively mastering marshal arts apparently left him with no time to get cynical.

Or get a girlfriend. Wasn't Misty his first?

Wasn't that a joke?

Yes.
>Precious little flower.

It's been a while, and even if one appears chipper, one can still have and/or mask low depression points.

>See:The Living Weapon