Best Korea Happening?

My brother in law stationed in korea said NK shot two rockets at a base along the DMZ there. Everyone's been called in and given weapons, on stand by. He keeps getting told its real world. He's just a shit bag private though. Is this it? Anyone heard anything?

Last I heard NK shot a rocket toward Japan in a successful rocket launch.

you better not be fucking around, can anyone confirm?

not fucking kidding. i hope its a fucking drill. im getting out of the army in a month, not trying to get stop lossed because of this shit.

I doubt it.

Both of my buddies stationed in yongsan and humphreys are out getting shitfaces and posting on kikebook

Time for loss prevention.

This is false. The bases along the DMZ do not have ammuniton on site. They have to bring it in from one of the bases away from the line. This is so a war is not sparked on accident.

gonna go watch them kids strap mines to their chests and climb under our tanks

I believe you OP my brother works for the Russian government and he told me they have the nuclear codes for America's missile system

There will be never a Korea happening because those anorexic tiny dicked commies dont have the guts to start something.

They do this shit like once a month to show the world that they "mean" it.

could be the little shit is just home sick and wanting attention. this is what his sister, my wife told me though. could be something happening, hes just too green and retarded to know the fuck what.

You envious of them getting a US citizenship and all, dude?

My older brother was stationed on the DMZ a few years back, said it was shit because if they were attacked they would have to call in for ammo.

KEK

Can't confirm any of this post. Not happening.

Winter is coming
and kim ate all the food

>He's just a shit bag private though
He doesn't even know whats going on. Probably his first alert.

Norks have been threatening to shoot at the lights of bases along the DMZ

Probably that

Well if I get recalled here in the next week or so I guess it happened. I won't have to sit through anymore liberal college courses at least.

My dad works at Nintendo and he says you are an attention whore.

>I believe you OP my b
Yeah bases in the actual DMZ. Lots of bases are within artillery range and outside the DMZ and alerts are taken seriously too. All the vehicles have to be moved from a motor pool before its destroyed. NBC gear and all that too

I'm sure they have small arms for self-defense

Stupid shit like this happens every year. They threaten this, do that, SK responds etc.

t. militrary fag

Hes probably just going through an exercise, they do that shit once a month.

Let me guess, Camp Casey?

Why do pol get drunk before flying or soldiers on vacation or whatever. Sailors should be able to though. They're special. And more gay

Ppl

But they're a puppet state. I doubt NK doesn't launder moni with some of it being skimmed in the usual manner. Muh nonprivate bank n weedman

>North Korea
>happening
North Korea has a malnourished army with 1940s technology and a handful of nukes. It's not happening.

They do this stuff arr the time.

Is this going to be a repeat of last year right before the dreaded Shemitah?

Are the Best Korea subs missing again?

>weewoo HAPPENING
ITT: Something that happens all the time yet people are still somehow screaming "HAPPENING"

because if you dont drink on duty the terrorists win

> no source
Also
Every month there is some sort of happening with the norks, and all of them ended up in nothing

4/10 made me reply