What should be his next film?

What should be his next film?

I hope he goes back to original sci-fi again

he'll adapt shakespeare but somehow turn it into million cuts of exposition and time shifting

Hyperion

Episode 9

What would you say was the running theme of his films? For me it seems to be the preciousness of time.

it'll be interesting to see whenever he tries to go back to non-blockbusters and do something like memento again

obv Bond
then I predict he'll adapt one of Borges' short stores. screenshot this

Junggebliebene then?

The obvious one

A decent Francis Bacon bio film

potential shit that we know about:

>Bond
>Howard Hughes biopic
>The Prisoner remake
>Adaptation of "The Keys to the Street"

Bond is only one that seems likely to still happen

a movie on medieval times would be great

>The Prisoner remake

mightbecool

>then I predict he'll adapt one of Borges' short stores. screenshot this
oh fuck i want this.

the forever war

His next film should have a good script for once. Just that. Please. For cinema lovers.

BRAVO NOLAN I LOVE YOU

bring him back to DCEU

>It will change the very notion of what Shakespeare is for people and what is a shakespearien work. People will stand up in the cinema and shit in their pants crying, shouting it is the most beautiful thing they ever experienced. And they will die right after it.

HES A BIG GUYYYYY

It was the preciousness of memes and how a film can be its own meme.

Considering Hamlet had a ton of monologues of people explaining how they themselves feel about things, it seems right up Nolan's alley.

He should leave his brother's scripts alone. Chris always fucks it up in the rewrite.

Jonah's original draft of Interstellar is alarming better than Chris's rewrite. Basically everything that people criticize in the final film was added by Chris.

A dude needs to make the comedy that gets ppl laugh til they are drop dead.

Didn't his draft have the Chinese robots?