Steven

Steven Black is best Steven?

Other urls found in this thread:

desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/trash/image/1466/41/1466415893439.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mind control Steven is best Steven.

I wonder if HW could just start mass producing Stevens.

Don't think they know how to make ukuleles.

Ukuleles not the hard part, they would probably need to abduct human males and start sacrificing gems to turn into hybrids.

I can't wait for the experiments to go horribly wrong

>Gems start force breeding with captured humans to produce superior hybrids.
>Years later half of homeworld gems are now hybrids.
>Hybrid warriors like quarts are like big bara Steven's with all the power of gems along with the ability to breed like normal humans.
>Hybrids are superior to gems because there just like gems but can reproduce normally like humans.
>Homeworld is soon turned into a world filled with big buff gem dudes like Steven.

Then it turns out Steven can take control of them like the watermelons.

Big buff gem dudes that reproduce with each other?

You know it has to be someone's fetish around here.

Super is shit

Big bara homoland? Wow, who would've thought that would appeal to people around here?

>Hybrids
>Superior
Enjoy your being who requires over 13 years to become useful, requires food and sleep, and probably will die of old age within 250 years.

>hybrids

>not superior

You... shouldn't mention Gohan. The new franchise-milking anime continuation/movies hasn't been kind to him in the least

They can mass produce sapient fucking crystals, mass producing biological creatures like Steven should be elementary for them.

dirty ningen's need to gtfo

>dirty ningen
Go to bed Pearl.

You know, I wonder how the gems would handle an Anti-Steven. How would Steven handle an duplicate who thrives off violence, believes that might makes right, and challenges Steven's gem shouldn't fight gem philosophy.

My Diamond, the design for our new bio-hybrid kindergarten is ready!
desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/trash/image/1466/41/1466415893439.jpg

My god, it's like the Valley of Penises in reverse!

Honestly, an anti-Rose Quartz would probably bring Steven more distress

>Homeworld makes human-gem hybrids
>doesn't realize the need for food and oxygen

Well that was a good use of all those gems we sacrificed

I didn't watch SU since last year and just binge watched season 3 and first 7 episodes of season 4. Are there any question left unanswered? It seems that there's nothing more in the lore to speculate about. Only theories I can think about is about Pink Diamond and Rose Quartz.

we still have pink lion, what is exactly the origin of pearl, what is the deal with the diamond hierarchy, whats going to happen to the cluster, is jasper going to be redeemed, and yes, what is the deal between rose and PD

needs more of my husbando

He is kinda "dorkable"