Do you think he feels slightly emasculated knowing that he was advertised as being the lead in the latest instalment of...

Do you think he feels slightly emasculated knowing that he was advertised as being the lead in the latest instalment of the world's biggest sci fi franchise only to end up being a white girl's sidekick?

do you think hes self conscious about his huge ass

Absolutely.

perhaps he could jelq himself with hundred dollar bills to raise his self esteem

Surely they could have cast a black guy that didn't have the cranial structure of a large ape

childbearing hips.

We're living in a post-retarded society where people one up each other on how accepting they are.

>hire a literal ape-tier Negro
>look how progressive we are!

And that's the only reason they do it.

>Getting triggered over someones skin color
Thats pretty pathetic.

>triggered
what an original term, are you going to start calling people snowflakes next?

He would be a weird shape regardless

Aren't sjws so creative? They take our insults and terminology, then turn it on its head and use it to insult US! This is the future of comedy what a time to be alive

black dicks in your ass

He probably read the script before the marketing began, user. Pretty sure he knew the part he was playing.

It'll end when their dividing themselves into little oppression sub-groups reaches its climax and they're completely dismantled

I think it's more because he looks like a stereotypical primate, user.

WHITE WYMEN ARE THE TOP OF THE SJW HIERARCHY AND BLACK DICKS ARE THEIR SLAVES

Some much teenage angst in this thread. Rub one out and go to bed, folks.

>It works since they're pointing out our hipocrisy
Need to up the ante,

WE

It's just a Star Wars film, who cares?

>I ain't paying money to always see one type of person onscreen."
You know, I never hear mexicans or asians complain about this shit

>being critical of quotas and affirmative action while being gloated at is equivalent to throwing a hissy fit over pronouns, cultural appropriation, and microaggressions

>>I ain't paying money to always see one type of person onscreen."
>when you sjw so hard you come full circle and sound like a racist

because they can actually achieve things on their own and don't need to whine and steal other peoples stuff.