/apg/ - American Psycho general

What message did you get from the movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>What message did you get from the movie?

Check these dubs, nigger.

That it's hip to get dubs

Y'all suck

>Y'all suck
>doesn't get dubs

Check 'em, faggot.

forgetting something?

>scrolling trough tv
>see a dubs thread
>have to stop what im doing everytime and roll like an autist

Do u think he actually killed all those people or that it was all in his head?

Jead

The dubs

This thread is a fucking failure and I'm helping with it.

That repeating digits make everything better.

Fuckin nodubs dubs thread

Hey Bateman, check this out.

I've never seen a phone that big. It like dubs the size of my home phone. wtf?

What are dubs really?

>MERGERS AND AQUISMONS

This thread is an embarrassment

This movie has a good message about the duality of existance

Dubs have been disabled.

t. Hiroshimoot

fuck this gay board

Worst thread ever.

I do not want dubs.

I do want dubs.

Mostly that I genuinely enjoy Huey Lewis and the News, but can never have a serious discussion on these boards

Also check 'em

I have to return these dubs to the video store

you guys are pathetic

Patrick Bateman falls in love with his dubs.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with dub-finding bot. Never minding the strange repeating digits, he immediately uses it, and is overjoyed to find out that the dubs have a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he engages in more dubs getting ways, he instead acquires singles. Confused by these turn of events, the Wall Street businessman investigates and finds out that the dubs he made is not the same dubs he fell in love with. In fact, the dubs don't exist in this universe at all. They are dubs from an alternate universe, who has fallen in love with the MC's own psycho self, who too is blissfully unaware of their crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While they shitpost all over Sup Forums, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of DUBS.

>no dubs

didn't find a way

Fox Mulder falls in love with Dana Scully.

Unable to confess, the FBI special agent is gifted by a deus ex machina (probably aliens) with the redhead's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to his fellow agent, she only looks at him with a skeptical expression (as always). After some investigation and conspiracy theories, he finds out that the Scully he called is not the same Scully he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of TRUTH.

Already a thing.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

>singles

in charge of memes

Saging for no dubs.

Let me save you all from this mess.

Fuck it

One thing I never got was what did he do with the coathanger?

>37 replies
>not a single get

ill end this.

It's time to end this pathetic display

That ends right here!

delete this thread pls

There has been suspicious lack of digits in this thread
it really makes me think

Check thyself

I was banned. I cycled my router just to post this and get dubs

the first dubs

This thread is a failure kek

This lack of DUBS is disturbing

You like Huey Lewis and the News?
Their early work was a little too new wave for my taste. But when Sports came out in '83, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. He's been compared to Elvis Costello, but I think Huey has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humor. In '87, Huey released this; Fore!, their most accomplished album. I think their undisputed masterpiece is "Hip To Be Square". A song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity and the importance of trends. It's also a personal statement about the band itself.

Nice

It's over Allen, I have the high dubs

The book was better

Jenkum

I hate repeating numbers

This move is a masterpiece.
TL;DR It's all happening in Bateman's head, all made up.

Patrick definitely had the best card.

check these singles

Finally some dubs.

Very nice.

fuck dubs

09/09
33:55
>99

Nice

I didn't want dubs anyway

groovy

You have no say in the matter

WE SHOULD'VE GONE TO DORSIA I COULDVE GOT US A TABLE

Being rich aside, when I hang out with friends I sometimes understand what Bateman felt.

Everything seems too superficial.

Hang out with friends, go dinning somewhere, go to a club, talk about trivial bullshit, leave. It's like you don't know anyone at all, and you just have to blend into that fucking life or you'll be labeled as an outcast.

nice digits, nigger

observe

dubs

nice

Everyone's getting doubled.

Look at those repeating integers!

capitalism sucks

cool it with the anti Semitic remarks

Check out these identical numbers my friends : )