How are you feelin pol?

this place can take a toll on you

Seems like you need to pay the Sup Forums toll

Pretty good user. Pretty, pretty good, if not a bit smug

this place? nigga

I overdosed on feels and now I can't feel any emotion anymore

I browsed Nigger Hate Threads and "YOU RAGE YOU LOSE" threads but I feel nothing anymore, even looking at some of the most fucked up gore doesn't get me feeling

I realised this world is fucked, I don't feel joy or happiness anymore, I just feel blank.. emotionless

i feel you. when i feel like this i gotta take a few days from pol. as much as the red pill has opened my eyes sometimes i wish it never happened. ignorance is bliss.

I need to go bed.

I think I might have a brain eating disease.

Shut the fuck up, Carlos.

I got drunk, thought about how I dream to go to Finland and Estonia...

Remembered I will never get to go to Finland and Estonia.

Can't blame the Jews.

Feeling empty.

THIS IS ME

Despite becoming remarkably more 'red-pilled' and woke, the hopelessness of it all has created Nihilism in me.

So fuck it. Back to Sup Forums to post 18-1 jokes until I die or my country gets set on fire and I just shoot myself before the looters get in

I love this place, tbqh.

I'm doing just dandy.

Just smoked a joint of some King Grape OG and I'm high as fuck so I'm feeling pretty damn good!

i really enjoyed Sup Forums during the olympics. looking forward to the football threads

Strange feels this week, user.
I just got hired for my first full-time job - phone technical support. I'm a nervous sperg, and I half-expect my customer interactions to devolve into a spaghetti-spilling cascade that gets me ostracized or fired.

On the other hand, I understand the training material well and get along with my coworkers. But if I reveal my beliefs or political convictions, even a little bit, it's all over.

I dont feel anymore.

I want to discuss the holocaust with everyone I know all the time. I wanna wear a shirt with black crime statistics on it. I want everyone to know what I know about Hillary Clinton. The red pill is a hell of a drug.

i understand finland but why estonia? poland, hungary, czech seem like theyd be better to go to as a tourist in terms of eastern bloc countries

The lemon becomes the batman...

Laughed to that one, well done

all civilizations will eventually collapse everywhere regardless of whether they are human or not. we will never experience a utopia because there is always some point where everything fucks up, its like a pattern. i cannot take it that whenever we have true freedom we are never free and to keep civilization from collapsing we have to trade our freedom, it seems as if the only way to escape this either/fallacy is if i just take the tunnel down to death.

Finland and Estonia are similar. Language, culture, history and hate of Russians.

I get angry every time I come here but it's better than feeling depressed.

pretty much all eastern bloc countries hate russia though, do they not?

idk if i were to go off to eastern/central europe i'd want to see prague, warsaw, budapest, etc. before the baltics