Do you have to be a autistic DC fan of the comics to like these movies?

Other urls found in this thread:

screenrant.com/dceu-superman-muslim-america-immigrant-story/
youtube.com/watch?list=PL42rZ9F2TCklQr2PKp7qhdPro-foWyuZD¶ms=OAFIAVgF&v=DINbMCQmiY4&mode=NORMAL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, but you do have be mature with a refined taste

Capekino

No but you need an IQ of 140+

Yes, a friend of mine defended it to death when first came out with the "muhhh deep meaning, internal struggle"

No, tough I will say it definitely attracts autists. I like it because of mostly solid action, some pretty good casting and some good story for MoS and WW, BvS was a mistake in terms of story though, it should have been World's finest

fpbp.

A good eye for metaphor helps a lot, too.

>Do you have to be a autistic DC fan of the comics to like these movies?
Not really, you just need to be deluded.

No. Just go and pay attention. Treat them as Elseworld stories or whatever

Ive never touched a comic book in my life and i loved bvs/mos

You need to be an angsty teenager that likes to pretend to be smart

Man of Steel is a Richard Donner era Superman suffering of depression - mainly due to the fantastical elements of Superman being blanketed by a "grounded" and realistic tone (after the success of Nolan's Batman films).

Batman v. Superman is a beautiful mess - a film full of ideas executed poorly which is why it attracts autists to analyze it like vultures picking at tiny remnants of a carcass, in an attempt to prove their intellectual superiority.

Wonder Woman is the most basic and straightforward superhero origin story. Combined with the fact that it's a FEMALE protagonist, it is instantly hailed as a masterpiece of the genre.

I unironically loved BvS and MoS.

WW was only ok, way overhyped by shitty feminists.

>a autistic
When will third-worlder marvel shills learn some proper grammar?

I went to see Man of Steel expecting to get a Superman story, what I got was Batman with superpowers.

Haven't seen BvS due to dissapointment that was MoS.

Wonder Woman I was really hesitant about, until I heard some good reviews of it and decided to see it. I liked it, I specially liked the fact that Steve did something in the movie and not be the normal "distressed damsel" he is alot of the comics dealing with Wonder Womans origin.

most of the fanbase seems to be from the indian subcontinent, implying they just like that it isn't bollywood, despite being on the same intellectual level as bollywood

When being a Marvel Pajeet, atleast be subtle about it.

>point out that BvS fans tend to be shit-asian
>NO U
>Muh-MARVEL

... do you ever feel embarrassed, randomly, and you can't tell why?

It's angsty teenagers and arrogant, butthurt twenty-somethings that bray their hate for this film the loudest. You can tell that's who they are, because they never once admit any appreciation at all for anything the fans point out, shouting "headcanon" and "autist" like petulant children who just found out they're not the smartest kid in the room. The funny part is that they can't deny the connections, the attention to detail, and the next-level use of metaphor that's being pointed out to them, so they just ignore it instead.

screenrant.com/dceu-superman-muslim-america-immigrant-story/

is ben ok?

If you didn't like Man of Steel then it's doubtful you'll enjoy BvS.

Wonder Woman was average but what ultimately put me off was the final act which not only turned into a CGI shitfest but also confused the point it was trying to make about humanity:
>men are inherently good but Ares is mind-controlling them
>men are inherently evil and Ares just manipulated them here-there to push them to war
>after Ares is killed, men seem to snap out of some sort of trance, implying they were mind-controlled
Then the whole "love" triggering god mode bullshit, Wonder Woman beating the shit out of random soldiers but letting the one person responsible for countless suffering go - which is the hypocrisy of her character throughout the film; on one hand she wants peace but then she gets excited at the prospect of going to war and murdering Ares.
Finally to top it all off, the final shot of her jumping towards the city like some sort of Catwoman-tier ending, narration and all.

or maybe you're not making compelling arguments?

One thing's for sure. You're not.

look at that qt he's with. he's fine.

I'm not what? what does the codex being designed as the missing piece of lucy's skull have to do with anything?

It's one of many pretentious tidbits sprinkled randomly in the movies to give them a fake sense of importance. Idiots can't see past it and are drawn into self-importance when they pick them up.
When you're humiliated in school and laughed at in college for being a mediocre failure, these little Snyder breadcrumbs leading to fake self-validation are literally the ONLY thing these people have in life.
You can't even begin to imagine how smart these poor souls feel when they understand a Bible reference. It's like they feel as the above-average human they deluded themselves to be their whole sub-par life.

>not liking Wonder Woman

I hope you don't do that

I know that this is b8 but it still makes my chest hurt

You have to actual enjoy good movies in order to appreciate DC films.

Yeah, only it's pretty much the exact opposite of a Biblical reference. It's an example of how far back and how embedded the themes are within the plot of the films. These movies are in a large part about the pitfalls of worship and the dangers of false gods. The Codex is the "holy book" of Krypton's religion - sacred science as embodied in their genetics program.

Don't believe me?

youtube.com/watch?list=PL42rZ9F2TCklQr2PKp7qhdPro-foWyuZD¶ms=OAFIAVgF&v=DINbMCQmiY4&mode=NORMAL

Zod and his crew aren't just space Nazis. They're religious extremists. That's a big part of why they give no fucks about wiping us out - we don't have a place in their "book."