Wow... New Zealand.... makes you think

Wow... New Zealand.... makes you think....

Other urls found in this thread:

worldmapswithout.nz
worldlifeexpectancy.com/cause-of-death/skin-cancers/by-country/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Paul Thomas is a faggot
Trump for Prez

Oh so he speaks for the entire nation of NZ?

>Occupy Democrats
>that flag

Wow. My neurons are totally firing. Next we should interview the people who make tacos in Tijuana, with the carts.
I really care what they say. Make posts about Tijuana taco Mexicans and their political views, OP.

Fucking sheep fuckers

>nothing like using leftist media to disprove shill
>killing them with their own bias

Great, well that New Zealander embodies all of our stereotypes about New Zealand.

They're all fucking sheep.

Literally who

See you're not all little faggot hobbits. You're a good little Islander.

>New Zealand intellectuals

Based comment

There's nothing more disgusting than a person opining on "racism" when he lives in a 90% white area of the world and has no fucking idea about the reality of what happens when your numbers actually dwindle

Faggot is a word too kind for these fucking assholes. They are nu-males, brainwashed cowardly little nu-males.

Nu-male is an insult which I think strikes deeper than cuck or faggot. These people are a fraud from top to bottom, true subhumans imo.

He is probably mad we voted to keep the Union jack. Him and his cuck party are going to get BTFO next elections anyway.

9th post, best post.

Came into this thread to say only this.

kek.

Who? Never heard of this journalist.

I'm rooting for Trump. So are my two besties. Had dinner at my parents this week, even my mum wants to see him win.

hah nice one.

Why thr fuck do liberal Americans have such a hard on for any non-American country? It's like they see any schmuck from this or that country criticize America and they just blow their load over how we should be embarrassed of being dumb fat rednecks and need to be exactly like every other country in the world because they're smarter-er and have fancy accents. Oh my God, that Australian guy said we should open our borders and nationalize our healthcare, I can't stop cumming! It's 2016 and we should be exactly the same as every other country in the world!

Well... looks like it's time to invade NZ

He thinks he speaks for the entire world apart from the US.

what ever just bring some beers over instead of being a tight arse.

"my two besties"

really makes you think

(((Paul Thomas))), I'm assuming.

>crass materialism
All liberal do is bitch about free shit

wtf i hate poo peeland now

>people don't like america because they aren't as cucked as they are
Amerisharts just be your beautiful selves and let the needle dick liberals stay mad lmao

>New Zealand
>Relevant
>Occupy Dems
Opinion Discarded.

About time....

lets keep it 100
roasting america is like an easy way to get fucked over

thikj about it we ontd bomb first, but we bomb the worst

>Another paid group of Government created to fight right-wing citizens

Wow, so amazing, the equality. Gosh.

Sigh.

Please, our local media attacks against Trump constantly (literally a new article attacking him every single day on MSN) but the comments are as anti-Hilary as you can get.

Stop posting these Hillary shill threads you Jew

i want Trump to win just to see these people's reactions

>he doesn't agree with my political view
> he must be subhuman

I hope that Trump will win , but he is an idiot nonetheless. However it is better to have an idiot for a president than a malicious unpatriotic blood sucking reptilian woman that is the puppet of corporations and should be jailed.

New Zealand Herald... probably the worst news media outlet that exists

Checked and kek'd

Oh look, its this thread again.

hahaha
AAHAHAHAHAH

fucking cuckwi scum

So new proxy?

How is NZ politically? I've heard that you guys have some of the better gun laws in the anglosphere.

Although you can't garden.

on the extermely rare occasion they leave the comments section open, that is. cant have the citizens mouthing off with Wrong opinions now, can we

Who else is getting pissed tonight? I was thinking of getting a crate of Waikato.

Who can be behind this post?

Don't forget the truly unforgivable American sin: not letting his betters tell him what to think

oi cunt fuck off

Better gun laws than Australia, not at the level of Switzerland or the US but it's not impossible to acquire a gun. New Zealand is pretty liberal politically, and some Universities are getting infected by SJW crap.

It's heartening to see people of all ages shit on our shilling pandering media, but at the same time, they're using their normiebook profile to do so, not realizing that it could eventually come back and bite them.

worldmapswithout.nz

Top banter m8

Kiwis on pooicide watch

There is a massive media push against Trump here.

On one of our main news sites you can almost always comment on Trump articles but seldom, if ever, on ones about Clinton.

There does seem to be this motion of "Us Kiwis are sooo clever, we'd never vote for some dumb American hick like Trump" inspite of Trump being against the TPPA which we, as a people, are largely against...

New Zealanders have such a massive inferiority complex coupled with an extreme arrogance it's any wonder we're able to get out of bed in the mornings with our big heads.

You know they are just trying to shit on Nationalists here without calling them racist (too many brown nationalists)

Hey buddy if it's any consolation you do beat us at some things
worldlifeexpectancy.com/cause-of-death/skin-cancers/by-country/

The nzherald is a joke these days, theyre desperate for sales and are like cheap UK tabloids.

>a new zealander's view
who gives a shit

>Occupy Demofags
>Putting weight behind some new zealand faggotthat is also a fucking journalist making him a double faggot

That vid.
Great vid.

Who gives a shit what that fuck head says? He is probably a faggot anyway.