ITT: Simpsons jokes you don't understand

ITT: Simpsons jokes you don't understand

>"let's play Hippo in the House"
>"Awww, the Hippo's missing"
>inb4 sneed

I think the joke is that the hippo was in the car hold.

I could be wrong about that though.

*carl hole

SNEED

A Chuck falls in love with a Sneed.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the man's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the male, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the boy he called is not the same boy he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the bear's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the male's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of FEEDS and SEEDS.

The joke is that the hippo, while missing, is still presumably somewhere in the house. However, this means the Simpsons' house rather than the house of the board game. This is a classic subversion of expectations and the juxtaposition of a small game house with a larger real house brings the joke together nicely.

Hi conan

I don't get it.

Moe is lonely. That's funny.

How does two knives make someone happy?

When you're lonely, you want to kill people. And with two knives you at least know that you could kill more people. That makes you happy.

That doesn't make any sense. I think you're not being entirely truthful on the Internet.

You ever held 2 big knives in your hands?

Shit makes you feel badass.

What? Why would I never be truthful on the internet?

It feels like holding two big knives. Nothing special. Certainly not happy.

What kind of emotionless bastardo are you?

It's referring to "Knives Chau", the underage girlfriend of Scott Pilgrim that instigates the plot of the series

Is it wrong to put my cats tail in my mouth so often? Like right now im tasting it

It's funny because it rhymes.
Like poetry.
Hehe

nah its fine

The joke is they couldn't play Hippo in the house when they miss the most important figure.

But that's not funny

Yeah well not all jokes are funny, some are bittersweet, some are dissapointing, just like when you want to play Hippo in the house but you lost the Hippo.

Ooo

I just thought the hippo waa an integral part of the game so thry couldnt play it

LORD PALMERSTON

SNEED THE FEEDER

FEED AND SEED

CHUCK