I am beginning to feel that there is a conspiracy to the transgender movement...

I am beginning to feel that there is a conspiracy to the transgender movement, that there are hands pulling strings behind the scenes that somehow directly creates this behavior/identity.

youtube.com/watch?v=QgirOhMIPdw

And I'm not just talking about the transgendered individual itself. The mob that supports and hence help "create" these people are just as ridiculous...

What the hell is going on? Who does this "mob" work for?

And FYI, even for a long time after Cosmos became Narcissa I thought he was...okay (yes, even despite the "all the categories are arbitrary" video, which I actually thought at least maintained some hints of artistry or attempt at artistry).

The man went from doing all kinds of crazy shit in videogaming while also being a cool individual to videos where she sits there as thirsty mob tells her she's beautiful.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wayiX5rKg7w
youtube.com/watch?v=q0IXsACBRco
pnas.org/content/111/24/8788.full
youtube.com/watch?v=N_jGOKYHxaQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

gay here. Trans wasn't a thing as far as I can remember when I came out in 05. Like it was such a fringe element. But psychosis + cross-dressing is now an identity. Someone is clearly pushing it and their reasons are not wholesome. I feel bad for the mentally ill and those who are genuinely intersex, but this does seem like a plot.

Gee i fucking wonder (((who))) it could be

its all about diversity, the more diversity the better for globalist

this thing has the same voice as my bulky and strange science teacher from middle school.

>(((who)))

ahem, it's (((they))). Check your pronouns, shitlord

Two things

One search google trends for trap
2 see pic related

According to the stories, he lost and was humilliated at a big event while also taking in some soy based food replacement.
He must have been browsing indoctrinating shit online too.
So I guess all that shit messed him enough.

Then he suddenly is trans and becomes another good consumer of the (((hormone industry))) and gets even crazier.

The push for trans matters have been deliberate, anyone following current events should have seen just how blatantly multiple media fronts collude along big corporations to push new agendas.

Suddenly trans were in the spotlight, along the same time they were also pushed as a subject to the younger people, and doctors were pushing it into people too.

So yeah, no doubt about it, there's an agenda to push more people to go trans, specially easily impressionable youth.

However I would not discount the massive effect of all the hormones in food and water and plastics, and the lack of feminine women around, and the general anti male culture too.

All those factors must also contribute to leading men to wanting to be girls, and other men to want to be with girly men.

The mob is tumblrinas, normies, and the like. They are often women as women care more about pleasing the group and social cohesion than facts.

They are influenced by Cultural marxist/SJW/ ideas

If you have to ask who is behind it, you're doing it wrong.

>Someone is clearly pushing it and their reasons are not wholesome
>I feel bad for the mentally ill

Congratulations you now know what it is like for a normal person to look at a gay

Also
>Intersex

OP here. fascinating.

I just realized that its only when I randomly decide to check Sup Forums that I see nudes of traps.

Meh gay is not mutable. Its mentally ill in the sense if you just think liking other dudes is perverted. But there's a lot more subtler issues I've noticed in the gay community, body dysmorphia, ADHD, anorexia, that rarely get touched upon by straight guys. We are people too. We aren't asking to be something we aren't. We are just attracted strangely in your eyes.

trans people didnt just start existing, that type of sexual identity has existed ubiquitously throughout all recorded cultures and histories

transgender-ism-whatever isnt even a new concept. its as old as the greeks and older. literally the only thing that can happen out of backing or pushing a pro-trans-agenda is to just, what. make people's crazy choices in this hellish existence seem less random than another less random series of choices?

fuck sake user give it a rest

The of the tranny's is Bruce Jenner but he did not become tranny by choice see what I mean.
youtu.be/wayiX5rKg7w

Yes but now its as if its 1% of the population or something. And to call them cross-dressers or imply there is a sexual dimension to wearing women's clothing is not permitted. I can get as a gay man, to some extent, seeing yourself as a man who thinks like a heterosexual women (in that we are attracted to men in the same way) but I don't think I am a woman. It just seems forced. I can't control my eyes being drawn to another male walking down the street but taking hormones and getting surgery is most definitely a choice.

The NWO is trying to make a genderless society. That way the population is easier to control because they will be the ones operating the birthing pods

Yea except back then when you all were pushing for your marriage rights and such, people were warning that doing so would lead this EXACT situation. Where this sort of gender bent shit is normalized and accepted. And back then people said "oh that's fake, there's no slippery slope" .........

Turns out they were 100% right. So yea, I can see how it might have been a fringe thing in your community, but people predicted this happening 100% and they were ignored in the name of tolerance. And now its people like you who look bad for creating the situation more or less

Are you talking about this? (pic related)

This is pretty new, it has been booming lately, and we know the media doesn't act randomly there's always a memo telling them what to cover and how, it's something that can be made to spread and used to subvert many elements of society.
To disregard it so easily is so foolish.
And the historical argument is also bullshit, there were feminine freak guys before but never anything like the protected pretend sex change class we see now.

I've never had cause to question my gender. I think the whole bathrooms thing is silly. Gendered bathrooms and locker rooms exist mainly for the protection + privacy of women, not men. I'm sure most trans are not perverts, but it seems like its just pushing to push.

Also, gay people being married doesn't necessitate anything else. If anything marriage should be a normative influence which is weird that people are against it whereas taxpayer-financed sex changes and re-labeling restrooms is subversive.

This is the enemy. This right here. Spread the word about this toxic concoction specifically engineered to destroy masculinity and to pump estrogen based soy protein into your body, fucking with your head psychologically to turn you into a tranny.

It's what happened to the disgusting fucking freak in the OP.

you are retarded. you unironically just said that you dont legit understand how inventions work.

we also had a wooden cart back in the 1800s but you arent complaining about all of the cars around now, are you?

the same applies to humans. just cause a bunch of people wanted to be guys or girls back in the day and had no inventive / scientific way to do it doesnt mean that it WOULDNT HAVE ALSO HAPPENED HAD IT BEEN POSSIBLE AT THAT POINT IN TIME YOU LITERAL FUCKING RETARD

id ask you to think before you type a response but i know that will be pointless

normally i'd call you nuts but
Kid i went to high school with..computer nerdy type. Video games, had a girlfriend at one point. Wasn't feminine, gay or anything. Goes to college, has a little gf, grows a big beard.
Then all the sudden boom. He comes out as a woman, moves across the country to seattle and posts on fb all the time about BLM, White privilege, shawn kangz.
And it's always the same parroted shit we make fun of here, like word for word.
Might be on to something, idk

Does he date women or men? I've noticed that no trans people think of themselves as simply gay people.

Goddamnit you leafs actually manage to MAKE ANY subject you type about instantly-sound fucking retarded.

why are all gay men pedophiles?

I have no idea. I've never met a gay guy who expressed interest in kids, and I don't have it. A lot of the studies seem skewed. Perhaps because there are less people to choose from kids become a more attractive option? But I think its hard to get good objective data when people have no reason to admit to it and the issue is so heavily politicized.

It's the jews you pussy faggot
its the goddamn jews

He had a gf that stuck with him during the switch, they have pics of them together with him in full female mode. But then she disappeared it seems, and just says single.
So I have no idea now.
What an awful esteem that gf must have had to just roll with it and think you have no other options

ding ding ding johnny tell him what he's won

You are seeing a tiny fragment, of one side, of half a picture.

Yeah sure there were guys who wanted to be girls before.

But was it praised by all society as brave strong and beautiful?

Was there any push towards its normalization?
And at ever younger ages too, to the point of many parents hoping (and borderline forcing) their kids to be trans?

Did people react with indignation and offense at the mere thought of men not wanting to be with those people because they had penises?

Were they pretty much a protected class, held above the other 99.05% of the population?

Were they always an agenda of conversion backed by big media, big pharma and education? Hell, even the president of the biggest empire at any time?

Because pay attention to what's going on, they want us to pretend that a man with hormone treatments is actually a woman, was always a woman, even before the hormones, was a woman, and saying otherwise is heretical.

It's not stuff that ever happened before, the degree to which this has become an identity and an agenda is unprecedented and it's all being backed by big rich manipulative interests and the poor fools caught in the middle are just their useful idiots.

>want to be a girl
>take hormone pills
>put on makeup
>grow long hair
>dye it different color

and yet he still just looks like Cosmo lol. one hell of a transition.

I worry, as a gay male, the dark side of the picture is, its ok to like men, as long as you are a woman. That people would be encouraged to dress and act female if they are interested sexually in men.

yes is the answer to most of those questions; you are seeing shadows where there are none

all of society is subjective, if a major roman city was fine with it that would have been the equivalent of 'all of society' praising or accepting something

your argument is post hoc ergo propter hoc and you are conflating that a concept could in no way exist in the same type magnitude with the fact that the idea must have existed but was slightly less prevalent

which both are technically correct, but you're glossing over the fundamental differences with current and past society; irrespective thats completely off track and a red herring

anyway whatever dude you are wrong but you clearly wont be able to logic it out

When I was a kid, I pretended to be a girl at home in secret and my mom caught me once trying to make my hair look pretty. She didn't beat me, nor did she support it either.

I quickly grew out of it, I shudder at the idea that if she was really "supportive" of it, I could have ended up like a freak on hormones.

>Because pay attention to what's going on, they want us to pretend that a man with hormone treatments is actually a woman, was always a woman, even before the hormones, was a woman, and saying otherwise is heretical.

pic highly related

I don't find anything particularly wrong with long hair or opposite gender clothes, its this idea that one is neurologically a different gender than ones genetics and must take hormones and surgeries to correct it that bothers me.

Again, I think the subtle idea that its ok if a guy likes guys as long as he is "becoming a woman" is a really subtle homophobia that I loathe and I think mostly goes unexplored in media and academically.

Trans are the first people to tell you they are not gay. Even if most are males who have sex with other males.

It's literally just a permanent cosplay.

>those who are genuinely intersex
thanks

>tfw people give me weird looks and they probably think im a tranny

pix?

>fiction becomes reality

They classify their fetish as a gender now

No, the answer was no.To all of that,no,plain and simple.
And tossing random words in latin don't make it yes.
Stop acting like a triggered teenage pseudo intellectual for a second and rethink it through for a moment.

This shit, the way it's being pushed, it is new.
There are tons of leaks, not " spooky spooky conspiracy shadows" but legit info showing there's collusion out there to push agendas onto society.
And there's a high level of inherent dishonesty in the way they are doing it, they are shaming people who don't agree with it, they are trying to make people state falsehoods as facts, it's all a big lie they want people to pretend to be true.

Maybe you're too young to even notice how sudden this push was or remember how things used to be before.

This was always a controversial subject and rightfully so because of the shady origins it has but it suddenly became a mainstream imperative to accept, by force, through ignorance, through shaming, to everyone. Ask no questions about it, don't argue back, just accept it.
That's what's fucked up.

ever see the news promoting manliness? all i ever hear is stuff about gay or trans gendered men and empowering them. there seems to be something going on here. i just hope once Trump is president things will turn around, he will be the voice for the people.

>What the hell is going on? Who does this "mob" work for?

No one. The whole tranny phenomenon is just people rebelling against everything, including Mother Nature. They believe that we as human beings can now completely control our destiny, extending all the way to the ridiculous idea that we can completely remake ourselves in our own image.

So far, every attempt at this has proven to be a complete disaster and I have no reason to believe that this time will be slightly different. You simply do not challenge Mother Nature. Nature has given us a very efficient set up to pass on genes to the next generation, but this group of SJWs is so narcissistic that they want to be able to decide even things humans don't get to decide on.

In other words, trannyism is nothing but human folly. Give it time, for time usually busts all illusions

>Trannies make up 0.03 percent of the American public
>Somehow make up 50% or more of the Speedrunning community.

Really makes you think.

I don't know if its a fetish to all. I think the fact that 7% are autistic is pretty relevant. And again, I wonder what straight people have to say about my theory that they would rather be seen as a pseudo-female than as a gay guy? It just seems like escapism. Perhaps to some they get off on the gender-play, but I don't think we ever talk about the idea that its simply more socially acceptable if you are a very effeminate young homosexual to present as a woman, and I don't think that should be encouraged. Rather, we should discourage maltreatment of such individuals and that isn't what is happening.

>no because i say so
the post

thanks for confirming my point, but you really didnt need to. the joke is actually the implication

Yep. It didn't fix his balding and horrid teeth. Maybe should've splurged on a dentist, Cosmo.

there are efforts underway to cleanse the speedrunning community of all trannies and severe degenerates (furries, bronies, etc) however the only two big events for speedrunning (GDQs) promote and encourage those degenerates. it's an uphill battle, but we will win.

gender and sex are the same thing

transgender and transsexual are the same thing

except that "transgender" people don't want to actually get surgery on their genitals because they are lazy

either way, they are both mental illnesses since gender/sex is 100% biological

t. literally every biologist in the world

I'd like to see how many of them grew up with a father figure around.

The connections to autism.
And if diet has had any effect into it as well.

This shit is a fucking disease and every disease can have its sources tracked.

Dunno, I lived my entire childhood wishing I was the opposite gender and wouldn't really care changing.

Though, I did have a bad childhood. Who knows.

((( Who ))) could be behind this?

youtube.com/watch?v=q0IXsACBRco

Endocrine disruptors + encouragement by le friendly merchants

previously pencil necked pansies had to develop skills in order to gain recognition and affirmation. case in point, this guy (assuming thats cosmo in OP)

the confluence of anonymity, thirsty males, social media and intersectional feminism has given these people an alternative to hard work. the affirmation they previously could only get by grinding the shit out of one niche skill or the other they may now get by slapping on some women's clothes and makeup

Sup Forums played a pretty big role in making this shit acceptable. remember linetrap? yeah. give yourselves a pat on the back

>7% are autistic is relevant
Why? Autists tend to have no idea of how other people see them, so they are more likely to indulge in this type of shit.

Look up "Greenbaum Programming" and then read the following link:

pnas.org/content/111/24/8788.full

why are you posting your videos everywhere
are you actually retarded like you seem?

>I am beginning to feel that there is a conspiracy to the transgender movement
You haven't felt that way till now? really?

I guess this is the thread to ask in. Do you guys think that homosexuality is memetic? That you can "catch" it by becoming exposed to it through cultural means, or through the ingestion of information? It would explain why there are suddenly so many when they were previously a super-minority.

There might be a grand conspiracy but in the case of singular people like cosmo it's just probably him being horribly insecure all his life.

When he went trans he suddenly got those trap fetishists going after him and complimenting him at every turn for his looks which was probably the first time for him which made him into an attention whore

I don't think you have a point, considering you pretend the world hasn't become a maddening hedonist ehllhole with no dignity in the recent years, where people are taught to develop perverse fantasies, sexual fetichism, create illusions to escape reality etc.

I don't think gay is but I think all the special snowflake tiers of trans bi and asexual are memetic to an extent. I think trans is a social contagion like satanic ritual abuse was in the 90's. Its trendy.

its the shit in our food and water

possibly chem trails as well

I dont mind passable trannys who are functioning members of society.
But for fucks sake when you look like this its literally just a costume.

His WW streams were great

Dropped out after he started painting his nails, I did watch a couple of OoT Any% streams.

After that I forgot about this completely until someone linked me stuff about him wanting to be a her and holy shit what the fuck happened.

Was it just that Mario tournament?

You choose it when you ignore moral values enough to give in to complete degeneracy and hedonism. You are completely reasponsible for it. You do not "catch it" as if you were an innocent victim.

pix of ones who pass? They don't pass. Their voices sound male. They can stage glamour shots with tons of makeup and proper lighting but up close they would never pass. None of them. Maybe to an extent the adolescent ones but by age 25? None.

>the world is what i say it is and these quantifiably small numbers of fringe things are more prevalent than whatever i consider to be wholesome despite the fact that mathematically and logically that could not possibly be true
why do retards use hyperbole unironically so often. so so often

Yes, read the link in my post here: Homosexuality is now just a "high-status" signalling mechanism in the social sphere.

The value has gone down now that there is less controversy surrounding them.

So you have no problem with mentally ill degenerates who feel like dressing up and butchering themselves, telling others they only "were born as a man/woman" and consider those freaks to be "functioning members of society". They are the definition of the destruction of society.

Something like this?

Youre acting like I would ever associate with them. No of course not, but if Im walking around and they dont look like clowns its whatever.

Again, I think there's an issue with "I'm fine with gay guys as long as they look like women". The whole thing bothers me. That gay guys would indulge it and that straight guys would indulge it as well.

it's actually hair dye and glitter. once you get exposed to that you are a goner.

>Saturn

Yes, the weird thing here is that soy was being pushed a lot in the mid to late 2000's and up until a few years ago until it was emphasized just how much estrogen these soy products were producing in humans. This guy from what I've heard has been taking Soylent for the past few years VERY consistently, he even mentions this stuff in the first couple of minutes of OP's video link.

Also, this (((Soylent))) stuff? Does it seem familiar to anyone?
>youtube.com/watch?v=N_jGOKYHxaQ

I read that homosexuality is a behavioral issue rather than an orientation, and that in nature it occurs due to lack of attention from females, but I am definitely not remembering the entirety of the paper.

I was attracted to other males from a young age. I never really cared about females. If anything it was the opposite. They gave me attention but I wanted attention from males.

All the little tendrils of the kike are coming together in my mind, pol bro. The weird thing is that I know kikes and I think they know I know. Is this what causes schizophrenia?

We have had trans people for a long time. We used to call them drag queens.

I think it's a natural cycle of civilization. Once you start tolerating degeneracy, it naturally escalates each generation.

>Also, this (((Soylent))) stuff? Does it seem familiar to anyone?
Congratulations, you got the joke. It isn't like the advertisement tagline for soylent is "It's people food." Keen observation.

appeal to antiquity

They didn't walk around going, "My lady, you are a real lady aren't you. Yes you are, you are a full woman. No one in our Greecian society doubts this fact Ms. Super Duper real woman of the greek court" It was just cross-dressers and feminine dudes.

>b-but muh third gender

feminine dudes getting special recognition isn't equal to men demanding to be called "women". This also callously ignores the fact that modern transgender movement and suicide go hand in hand.

Maybe if you faggots had just let us eat all the boi-pucci we wanted in marital bliss and we wouldn't have started the Trans-conspiracy to punish the straight man

Fuck, cat's out of the bag

Drag queens are gay guys who dress up at bars to lip sync for dollar tips. They dress as men normally. We used to call them transvestites.

>tfw egyptian gods are worshiped on underwater mongolian basket weaving forums
>goddess cults are reemerging
>the sixth world is upon us

>appeal to antiquity
you didnt even apply it correctly to what i said, try again but this time actually try

First of all, I think more actual experimentation must be done to find out the whole story.

Second of all, I do believe there are cases where someone is gay, period, and there's nothing which can be done to change it from that point onward.

However, the third point, this is where it gets interesting.

Can it be spread?
Yes.
There's already knowledge that many people who get molested by men grow up to be, surprise, gay.
Which incidentally is why/how the church got full of so many homo pedos.
So all we have to wonder is how deep the rabbit hole goes.
Does it take a full sexual encounter at youth to risk someone developing a homosexual disorder?
Or does it take even less?

It's all interesting stuff we have no answers to yet.

Generally speaking, I think the establishment will promote anything they approve of, and in this day when we constantly hear the importance of
"sustainability" and supposed over population, this would be a win for them.

I watch kuledud3 or whatever there name is i was actually okay with them being a faggot but now there a tranny and outside of the videos on livesteams and twitter the nigger be crazy.

I don't think we're going to get any studies done any time soon unless they're done by (((scientists.))) After all, in the 60's homosexuality was taken off of the mental illness records because of pressure from civil rights activists with no evidence to substantiate the sudden change with.

Appeal to antiquity is when something argues that because something was done in the past makes it correct. Other past societies adopting transgender concepts holds no weight to the question of whether not it is a mental illness or not. These discussions are hard to follow, don't worry, you'll catch on soon!

I'll be honest here, I'm all for Christian fucks telling me I'll rot in hell, and the Conservafucks to tell me I can't get married

But son what in the fuck are you talking about? Anything considered "masculine" on TV just takes it to the n'th degree with more tits, explosions, "conspuracy", solemn and kind but tortured, masculine man archetype in every guy movie ever...

Fuck the mentally ill trannies and anyone who supports them, why not just take us gays as your allies and help us eradicate the cancer on society that is the Trans and Fag communities... We just need to start speaking out against them together.

It's no conspiracy, just people who think they're doing the right thing by supporting this person's life choices.

I'm probably in the minority in Sup Forums in that I don't really think it's an issue if someone is trans. But Narcissa was clearly undergoing a lot more mentally than redefining her gender. There's been some kind of evident and increasing psychotic break, probably exacerbated by all the stress of her life falling apart. But the people so desperate to support her choices in order to fulfill a need to support trans people in general would never admit that, because they'd be scared of being seen as attacking her for being trans.

Even as someone who doesn't view being trans as bad in general, I think Narcissa really needs some kind of professional help, but the crowd of people surrounding her now who claim to love and support her are going to make damn sure she never gets that help. She's a pawn for them to extract emotional gratification and moral assuredness from, and admitting she needs help would squash that.

>whether not it is a mental illness or not
And here I thought Sup Forums had a sour opinion of the Jewish pseudoscience of psychology.

Because its a mental disorder.

i only support him because watching someone's descent into madness is pretty interesting/funny

you are retarded; nothing i posted is an argument for 'correctness' 'rightness' or 'wrongness' i am simply stating that it existed and was a concept long before this point in time. are you too stupid to comprehend what you read or do you just make up your own arguments in your head and hope no one notices??