I think I know how we can solve the refugee crisis in the Middl East

I think I know how we can solve the refugee crisis in the Middl East.

After the election, we should round up every Trump supporter (Or literally any voter that isn't a Democrat) and deport all the bigoted idiots. I'm sure we'd have plenty of room for the refugees!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iVMbp5-bJAM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good luck with that one your going to need it

Wouldn't that be creating a new refugee crisis, though?

After Hillary is elected and saves us from that warmonger Trump, I bet it wouldn't be that hard to appeal to deport the racists

No. Because the racists won't be around to suck up supplies and space so it would be easy for government agencies to take care of them and find room.

Exactly, with the racist trash population gone, bringing in refugees and caring for them will be a cake walk.

Bigot means intolerant to others opinions. Pretty much everyone is a bigot, especially the left.

>nothing left but Democraps
>no one to tax for dem programs

Didn't think this little troll thread all the way through, huh kiddo?

>implying you can run a successful country without right-wing white males, while also importing "enrichment"

See: Zimbabwe, Venezuela, Mexico, etc.

>government
You need to have people working in order to collect taxes from them. All you fags know how to do is dress hair and mix lattes.

Being intolerant of racism and bigotry is tolerance in itself.

I am now a #cruzmissile

you probably weigh 130

At first I thought that pic was of this dude who makes youtube videos in China. He's pretty based. Would recommend

youtube.com/watch?v=iVMbp5-bJAM

Immigrants are some of the most hard working people in America. Imagine how they'll do with the racists holding them back? Majority of Democrats are because unlike RePUGlicans, we aren't rich spoiled white privileged entitled brats and actually care about our country.

White people soiled their country so the poor people of Africa have no choice and end up suffering again.

Thanks white people

you would lose in a fight to about 99% of the men in the world

>white people make Rhodesia the Breadbasket of Africa
>communist niggers genocide them and kick them out
>communist niggers starve
>it's white peoples' fault

I don't follow.

brilliant, get us the fuck out of this cuckhole and send us to eastern europe

Did Shia lebouff say this or are you just posting his pictures in the hopes someone finds it funny OP?

You racists won't survive a second in the wartorn lands your right wing leaders have created

No get the fuck out of here, we don't want you. We are a shothole, we starve, we have no money, we are slavshits, but please forget about our existence. We don't want to become the next canada

>that warmonger Trump

Hillary has voted for every intervention/war since 9/11.

Kill yourself Nigger!!

>doesnt even know what deport means
You can't deport natural citizens you fucking retard. Other countries punish people who enter them illegally.

lol
You pussy faggots would not last 1 day against us.