Pol will defend this

>pol will defend this

Disgusting.

just because you don't need to swim to cross the border doesn't mean it isn't an important skill, OP

90% of that image macro is bullshit

the girl was in a short term relationship with him, but what the girl says doesn't matter unless it is literally "THAT FUCKING WHITE MALE RAPED MY ENTIRE FAMILY AND MURDERED LOLIS"

Nice dubs.
I won't defend this. I personally find it sickening.
Black men rape women with their huge, beautiful black cocks every day, but the second a WHITE MALE fingerfucks a fat chick while black out drunk, he is made a celebrity for it! His puny white finger! So sick of white privilege.

poor little white guy

>Mexican intellectual

p-pic related, senpai?

Brock Obama

>Brock raped a girl behind a dumpster
Let me fix that for ya
>Brock, who was heavily drunk, had sex with his date, who was heavily drunk, and had passed out in the middle of sex

under california law, not a rapist

If the beta males understood how 99% of women behave and actually got pussy, they would understand women are irrational and illogical creatures who will over fabricate and over exaggerate the smallest things. They would understand that a woman choosing to drink with a man and then later claim some horrifying rape like you would see on a movie is not only dishonest, but empowering women to keep doing it, which will continue to slowly but surely demonize males, specifically the white male.

It's time to take our country back. It's time to put women in their place so they know not to pull this stupid shit on us again.

Any male with average level testosterone levels and a rational mind will vote Trump because they understand the nature of our masterrace. The white male has been historically the most intelligent and powerful race. A society that flips these natural instincts will fail every time.

MAGA.

If a drunk woman cannot consent to sex, a drunk man cannot commit rape.

>leftists will destroy some white kids life with a lie about him raping a girl
>will not confront a single one of the endless black rapists that plague the country

Women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the law says. If they want to inquire about something, they should ask their own husbands at home; for it is disgraceful for a woman to speak in the church. (1 Corinthians 14:34-35, NIV)

I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man; she must be quiet. (Timothy 2:12)

theres already a thread you cuck
>
>
>

Holy fuck this. Tell the lawyers.

name one woman who isn't asking to be raped you cuck.

reality is that 6months from now this will be forgotten.

He didn't rape under commieformia law. - a liberal state for years now if you forgotten ;>)

Really makes you think huh?

Yeah just like Trayvon Martin, right?

Zim-zam would just be a normal guy living his life but leftists essentially turned him into a cross burning klansman since he gets called one every day.

The people who found him were Swedish

That's all you need to know about the validity of the """rape"""

>Be drunk
>Finger a drunk chick
>You apparently raped her
What happens when a drunk dude fucks another drunk dude in the ass and gender privilege can't make whoever has a vagina the victim objectively?

>If the beta males understood how 99% of women behave and actually got pussy, they would understand women are irrational and illogical creatures who will over fabricate and over exaggerate the smallest things.
Just because your crazy mom is like this, doesn't mean every woman is.

A drunk guy was fingerbanging a drunk girl he had been flirting with. It's not like he broke a bottle over her head and was ploughing her in an alleyway.

He's a degenerate, and he deserves to be ostracized for being a degenerate, but I don't think he was guilty of violent rape, more guilty of not blacking out before his girlfriend did.

Fucking degenerate cunt. Drown him in the sea.

>that flag

fuck I forgot to take my name off from another thread

looks like we both lose, Swetard

but notice CA just decided to pass a *mandatory minimum* for just this type of crime, because of this one fucking case.

liberals are supposed to be against mandatory mins. and usually are in every other case, but make it sex assault and get a bunch of feminists whining on twitter and they immediately violate their own principles to pander to the SJWs

Oh noes. Some drunk womyn had a finger put in vag for a couple minutes and doesn't remember it! Must past Mandatory Minimum law! But oh, someone broke your nose? Shot you? Killed your children? Meh. Let the judge decide whatever he wants.

Fucking hypocrites.

#femaleprivilege

What will happen to all the black rapists and sexual assaulters? They all get mandatory minimums too? CA being racist now?

Nope dont defend it...infact Id pull the lever on the electric chair for free if asked.

FIMGER BANG
I
N
G
E
R

B
A
N
G

Just because he's white you racist.

how many times does it have to happen where there's some rape accusation scandal involving college kids and the woman turns out to be lying

are people's memories so short or are most of you so new you don't remember when that woman carried a mattress everywhere she went to draw attention to her pending court case where she had accused a man of rape and it went on until they presented text messages she sent to him saying "fuck my lopsided ass" and other things

I'm sure none of you remember when a stripper accused some lacrosse players of raping here and that was also not true

even if the claims of assault are legitimate I kinda don't care anymore and from the general reaction I don't think I'm alone

why would you post a censored pic on Sup Forums you dumb faggot

Hang the nigger