Characters you can beat the shit out of easily

Characters you can beat the shit out of easily.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xZDOvcIbIZQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fish guy, if I got the drop on him

All non magical child characters

I can beat this character easily, since he cries too much.

Steven is pretty much overpowered. You'll be defeated in an instant.

What about this little pussy?

Does he have a sword?

I don't really watch the show.

both of them at the same time

I never watched Pelswick.

He's right. Little shit has plot armor so that it's essentially a plot tank.

Correct. No other character can beat Steven, not even trained warriors like Samurai Jack (Jack would get his ass handed to him by Steven).

>He's a big guy are you sure you can defeat him?

He's such an idiot.

Sup Forums has taught me all you need to do is flash your dick at some super heroine, and she'll immediately surrender to you.

This works exceptionally well if you're a dirty old man, or an orc.

If he has any time of sword, you're actually, probably, more than likely fucked.

Easily the black chick but purple rock? I don't think so.

Fuck, I have vague memories of this shit, Is it an old cartoon network show?

I feel bad that he has to be at an animal school.

Steven would beat the snot out of you and then some
and afterwards he would patch you up and apologize

you'd be dead in an instant
Finn has a body-count

>ssh, Bane is sleeping
>you don't want to wake the big guy up, do you?

do not be too sure of yourself
that kid has to survive being surrounded by dangerous animals every single school day
and that even after he willingly had his "protected" status revoked
Not to mention he is the school's star quarterback and the best cheerleader in the state
kid is tough and athletic as hell

>Average firing ability
>Average fighting
You'll take her on in the real world, if it was a comic you're fucked.

That fucker right arm is some class of cursed plant that can defeat a space god by himself, so nope user i think he would probably kill you

I don't think you understand what he's getting at.

>a big guy
for you

But he's also a god.

Adam has good taste

Coconut Fred's Fruit Salad Island aired on Kids WB. Look up RebelTaxi's video on it.

I keked

>Plot armor
Plot nothing, Steven literally has super strength, can jump miles into the sky, and has his shield plus the bubble

Such a dumb character.

I'd honestly rather beat the shit out of the creators and fans of his show.

Not that I'm Sup Forums or anything just hate SU with a passion.

That's not Double Dee

Plus doesn't Ed have immense Super Strength?

should i wear nothing but a raincoat too?

Unless you're his sister Sarah, not happening.

He can't even beat up a sock.

Even though she has super strength, I can beat her with no problem.

I'd just honestly rather wail on Kevin cause he's a pre-Chad; He dates Nazz the qt-est girl in the cul-de-sac, rides a fancy bike, insults people and gets away with it. It would be good for inflated ego to be knocked down a notch.
Plus he's athletic so he would put up a bit of a fight and it woulnd't too one-sided.

yeah but he's got retard strength

Steven is a wimp.

Steven is strong and has powers, but he's a total bitch

You fucking wish.
youtube.com/watch?v=xZDOvcIbIZQ

Such a weird episode. How the fuck is Ed so strong? Ed is one of the strongest cartoon characters to ever exist.

She is a strong chick.

good shit

>Not that I'm Sup Forums or anything
the fuck? why did you even mention that?

I was looking through my pictures folder, and after sorting through various powerful waifus. I think that I could take frog guy here if I got the drop on him.

>TFW your muscles stopped growing as a kid due to disease number 426 of class fuck humanity

>He forgot when Double Dee beats up Lee Kanker, Rolf, Marie Kanker and held his own against Ed all on accident.

Why me?

I can punch his face so hard, he will have to go to the hospital.

peridot is a loser but i'm still fairly sure that she's stronger than any human

He can lift a house and build a elevator to space in minutes, he would destroy you.

He's definitely lifted houses and roads before too.

You probably have some form of autism.

Finn could definitely kick the ass of the average Sup Forums user, dude kills monsters with his bare hands

Retard strength.

came here to post this.

It's always amusing when I read an OP and think "someone is going to say Steven", and someone always says Steven.

That being said, Steven would kick your ass, and even if he didn't, you couldn't lay a hand on him since his power is making shields.

Aside from Nazz, Johnny and Doule D, most of the characters from Ed Edd n Eddy are retardedly strong. But knowing Ed, he'd probably just take it with a smile. You'd get no satisfaction.

Quit Lion

I wanna kick him right in his 7 testicles .

Legs wide open.
Go straight for the cunt.

Steven is ridiculously OP and would kick the everliving shit out of everyone on this board despite being a little bitch personality wise and having the maturity of a two year old, actually that just makes him all the more terrifying. If things started going badly for him he would pull a new amazing power out of his ass.

Between that and Connie lusting after him pplus ever space MILF in the galaxy riding his dick Steven is more alpha that most cartoon MCs and real people will ever be. Fuck being able to be a faggy little cunt and getting adulation and pussy instead of shit for it is part of being alpha, it is the true definition of alpha.

I always wondered what the fuck that sound was that played when Ed smiled after the pebble came out of his shoe.

Oh hey why would you want to beat up L.I.T.E.R.A.L.YME

This guy commands a star fleet, you're dead man.

Everyone.

what did i ever do to you

holy fuck, i'm dying