Sup Forums says smashing 13 blackberries with hammers doesnt hide shit

I wasn't sure so I asked our resident experts.
here is what they are saying...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TwiMjLX_ABQ
youtu.be/nuZ3GpOIPMU
dtic.mil/whs/directives/corres/pdf/520001_vol3.pdf
change.org/p/hillary-clinton-hillary-clinton-release-your-medical-records-3625b611-ed28-4956-bfc8-93ac24c748c3
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL382CB4BEB6BFE4F5
youtu.be/FGjsQ7EzE3k
youtube.com/watch?v=MDACd-ShjHk
youtu.be/QrU1hZxSEXQ
youtu.be/0Y97UQ_TD8c?t=4325
youtu.be/6_pnlYYHO1g
proprofs.com/quiz-school/story.php?title=retarded-test_1
istcolloq.gsfc.nasa.gov/fall2008/presentations/pederson.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>asking Sup Forums about tech
you are doing it wrong

But does Hillary gentoo or arch?????

well i will just call up on my phone all the fucking computer experts I stay in contact with since I dont know any.

what the fuck do you suggest then captain negative nancy?

she ubuntu im sure

I posted my answer from a 2 second google search, no hammers were involved in this action.
>also, 2016 not knowing Sup Forums is just Sup Forums for pc games

>Sup Forums - Phones & Gentoo
>experts

Protip: Sup Forums doesn't know anything about technology.

You people are fucking retards

You can smash a phone all you want but if you miss the nand then it doesn't mean shit

>Thank you for correcting bla bla bla...

Wait, she physically destroyed evidence too?

but they were.
youtube.com/watch?v=TwiMjLX_ABQ

or is CNN too bias of a source for you shill?

13 blackberries and 5 ipads
see the vid in >its Cnn so wating to see shills claim its not a legit source

>I posted my answer from a 2 second google search, no hammers were involved in this action.

ALSO YOU DIDNT POST A FUCKING ANSWER, YOU POSTED FUCKIINNNNNGGGGGG SHILLLLSSS REEEEEEEEEE GET OFF MY BOARD

I still have a TS/SCI from serving on a SSGN I know how to destroy classified material and a hammer is not one of them.

I posted it in the Sup Forums thread
thanks for proving you are retarded though.

So you admit she's an idiot who tried to destroy classified material with a hammer.

>me be
>be OP
>claim you don't know anything about a subject so you seek out others who may be knowledgeable
>somehow makes you retarded.

tell me more of your millennial ways

quads dont lie

So what IS the proper way of destroying classified information, friend?

Wipe it, with like a cloth or something.

you, user, are blessed by kek with both repeating digits and humor.
may you out live the chaos.

thermite is the way to go

agree

Hilary received a concussion and can't remember anything the interesting thing is how she got it.
youtu.be/nuZ3GpOIPMU

10/10

thats the million dollar question i've been asking kiddo.

I'm looking for a gov doc that says what is expected before I start to claim she did something wrong. I'm wary of disinfo being used at this point o discredit opponents of hers.

she committed conspiracy to kill 30 people
like to congress
wants to start a nuclear war with russia over an email hack she said never happened and had no important information
committed treason multiple times

but how she destroys the information is the line?

If I ever meet you, will kill you for being an enemy to the state.

dtic.mil/whs/directives/corres/pdf/520001_vol3.pdf

>worried about traps set by the media
>somehow akes me an enemy to the state

Thank you for the sauce Ive been looking for.
I just want to make sure of a subject im not knowlegable over before i make claims like I am.

I dont trust the medi unless I verify something myself, and if I dont know I try to ask those how do. we are the sme team here, just calm down.

it really doesnt matter, cone ICANN changes hand, we are all enemies of the state. get guns and ammo, annon.
lots of ammo.

i have 40+ acres.
my clan is ready.

you need a farmhand/programmer/engineer?
>tfw want to buy land
>tfw jew wolnt let me.

its all family stuff.
give me 5 years and Ill be using the farm as a business.
I'll be in the state of franklin when things get bad.
look for glendale.youll find me there.

also, father is engineer.
cant say more.

these should be enough hints.

>5 years
Ill take over the town of Liberty by then.
Remember the Path of Light
depending on how long the chaos last, I have plan for Sup Forums. Im playing the long game.
If we lose, it will be a boot, stomping a human face, forever.

T H I C K
H
I
C
K

join me in going into the race for mayor of your town. start a movement from the inside

lol

you'll find me. don't worry.
if it gets to that point I'll GPS dump info here.
Look for the nickname of a dollarbill.

DEMAND THAT HILLARY CLINTON RELEASES HER MEDICAL RECORDS!

TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT YOUR RAPIDLY DECLINING HEALTH HILLARY!!

change.org/p/hillary-clinton-hillary-clinton-release-your-medical-records-3625b611-ed28-4956-bfc8-93ac24c748c3

It is a very well written petition with many supporting links.

Thanks very much for your help. Please share this wherever you can.

Crooked Hillary, everybody.

just keep a look out for my name. ill start making threads when I get home. Im on vacation right now .
but let me ask you, what do you have to offer?

>faggot reference
you've already been compromised you can forget the path of light

Hahahahaha you're going to have to do better than use the credibility of Sup Forums.

But A for effort.

DO YOU LIKE CAPS LOCK??!!!

AND MULTIPLE EXCLAMATION POINTS????

PASTING LINKS NO ONE IS GOING TO READ!!!!

MAYBE YOU COULD BE JOIN THE UNPAID TRUMP INTERN SHILL PROGRAM TOO????

actually how redpilled is bad religion? genuinely asking I thought they were libtards.

they made the same song for like, 12 albums.

What's difference does it make? She could crucify a baby, flat it alive then wear the skin as she eats it's flesh, on live TV, and half the country would still support her cause she is a womyn and a ""democrat""

I know the words from being 16 years old, but now 28 year old me is listening to empire and I'm on the fence.

you need to move on, user.
Its time.
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL382CB4BEB6BFE4F5

dammit I thought you would have something new, I've moved into this direction my friend.
youtu.be/FGjsQ7EzE3k
division germania

Im more of a fan of the classics myself
>every attempt at dating ever,
youtube.com/watch?v=MDACd-ShjHk

Who here Sup ForumsLinux?

what distro?

Hey I like it. heres one for kicks, I know you'll laugh.
youtu.be/QrU1hZxSEXQ

lol
>yfw this guy knew what was happening in 1979
youtu.be/0Y97UQ_TD8c?t=4325

aight I'm not watching 90 minutes of Tom Waits, I get the hint Gnight. btw irrelevent is that satan from Dr parnassus or whatever with Johnny depp?

Arch Linux. Been meaning to move to Gentoo.

should have started with "heart of saturday night"
also, wat?

but....why?

It'd be fun to run Hardened Gentoo.

I could have a USB stick with tails on hand, too.

>smashing a blackberry with a hammer

Trump really is going to win, isn't he?

>PASTING LINKS NO ONE IS GOING TO READ!!!!

I read the link.

yes

I already see the attack ads of Crooked Hillary smashing electronic emails with hammers

I mean...if thats what you are into...
I have ubuntu on my desktop for steam. deepin and mint on two laptops and Arch on my Rpi.
I might go LFS at some point but they all do the same basic thing so I dont feel the need.

OK I watch that vid, but honestly this more proficiently anti-onomatopoeias my saturday night.

youtu.be/6_pnlYYHO1g

MM is pretty good. Did you know that Liam Galliger play nightly at Paddy's in Seattle?
>inb4 who

destroying a smartphone or similar decice doesnt get rid of the data sent or received or any image on it

texts and images are stored on servers . even if you delete the device its on the servers for i think up to 6 months for the sake of investigations and complying with law enforcement

proprofs.com/quiz-school/story.php?title=retarded-test_1

CLICK TO ADVANCE TO STAGE II TRUMP UNPAID INTERN SHILL

I wonder how much the CIA faps over the Sup Forums servers. FBI are basically broteir at this point so im alright with them.

>what is Cloud

northwest indiana here so if I did it wouldnt matter, are they worth looking in to? also do you know anything about robotics? I've got a seven 7v motor robot in analog and I want to go wireless, should I invest my time in arduino or raspberrypi? crash course into either honestly senpai but I want to learn

>???

Great, im fucking old now. liam was the singer for Oasis

Aurdino is good for robotics if you want to lean C++ as well. I like my Rpi and it will take any OS that uses an ARM kernel and has pretty decent GPIO driver and docs for it so its really a personal choice and depends on what you want to do with it.

>Liam Galliger
you are an oldfag

So the FBI and others were okay that phones she used were broken and smashed.

ok thanks for the recommendation. hope to notice you desu see ya around

STOP REMINDING ME!!!
>captcha is EU flag for a train program named "Wave"
as much as they are the email situation

see you space cowboy.

Yep, unless you want to argue with 13yo's about
>AYYMD VS NOVIDYA xD
just completely avoid that mess.

What time is in kiwiland?

A cozy 9.25pm~

it's not a legit source

CNN is so anti-Hillary it's unreal, can't be trusted.

I only want the dental records.

looks fucking cosy indeed. Is 6 bong(am) here. wondering if I shoudl just stay up and read. how is zeland? Im looking at gong "anywhere but here "as tthe empire is falling and Im wondering If I should fight or not.

Its fucking magnificent here tbqh, just avoid the north island.

How is the job market? The US is just a service industry now so its flip burgers or be homeless. I love it here and love the country but its I wake up everyday and im faced with the fact that real life is satire now. NZ has always seemed appealing as well.
>ps. im white.

she's made a lot of terrible choices in her life, so why not

Why we shred hard drives... the pdf

istcolloq.gsfc.nasa.gov/fall2008/presentations/pederson.pdf

I hope they find one of the "hammer smashed" blackberry's for the lulz.

I don't have anything to really compare it too, but the job market isn't anything special, isn't especially shit either. Have a look on trademe.co.nz under jobs section.

I mean, I'd rather anyone from Sup Forums to come here and take the place of a chink :-)

I respect that. Atleast you know that I might be a useful member of society that I asked about jobs first.
Would you recommend a city?
I prefer small towns that have a half hour or so commute to a larger city

Really depends, here in Christchurch we had a set of shitty earthquakes that levelled the city (second biggest in NZ, like 300,000ish). Its not the nicest city in NZ, but the rebuild means lots of jobs and opportunity for quite a few years.

This. It's SOP in just about any facility housing top secret data to keep a few termite grenades handy in case of a breach/invasion.

I will have to check it out. Ive dont construction and would do programming in my spare time. what are gun laws like? im not a /k/omanndo but I like it as a sport

This, also microwaving.

Our gun laws are pretty good due to farmer country. Certainly a hell of a lot better than the nanny state Australia, but you need licences and secure storage etc

Pistols are a bit harder to get but pretty easy with rifles/ shotguns

10x over thanks you're the Journeyman of this laos peking fishfan board and it will probably go unnoticed. we are grateful

Im ok with this. I can sell my pistols to pay for the ticket and ship my Mosin im golden. Thanks user, I may see you soon
>and you will never know it.

I give the reason I came here in the first place. If we stopped shitposting just half the time, Sup Forums would be great again.
>make Sup Forums great again. (but check lain too...)

Heh well on the chance you do make it here, my steam username is JTRealms :)

install gentoo
t. Sup Forums old fag

>You can smash a phone all you want but if you miss the nand then it doesn't mean shit
this

you still play civ5? im on a borrowed PC right now but will add you when i get back in a few days.

I barely game anymore, maybe when wine gets better dx10/11 support

Civ5/BE works great. but I know that feel. I removed all my windows partitions to stop gaming and then Vulcan got a green light in steam. fucked my plans good.