GARY JOHNSON HAS A MELTDOWN OVER THE TERM "ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT"

NIGGA HAS A FULL BLOWN TEMPER TANTRUM FLIPS OUT ON REPORTER FOR SAYING "ILLEGAL" IMMIGRANT INSTEAD OF "UNDOCUMENTED" BECAUSE ITS INSENSITIVE TO HISPANICS.
ONLY ADMITS THE ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION IS ILLEGAL AFTER BEING ASKED 5 TIMES.
youtu.be/-xlmU9LvtAs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P462xM_Fuak
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjVzQCNUnNE
washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/05/19/did-clinton-laugh-about-a-rapists-light-sentence-and-attack-sexual-harassment-victims/
youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8cErokGFs
youtube.com/watch?v=HaWtUIAnnJo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

based reporter

thief
>undocumented owner

"It is insulting to me, coming from New Mexico."
That sentence alone should tell you Gary Johnson is retarded.

>be pedro
>gets deported

Reminder that Gary Johnson won't make the cut for the debates, and we'll get a repeat of this:

youtube.com/watch?v=P462xM_Fuak

He wanted to become a meme.
He became dat meme.

>youtube.com/watch?v=ZjVzQCNUnNE

it's 1984, no joke

This guy seems weird as fuck. Just another career politician. Call Gary Johnson , Hillary's husband.

One sec i'll watch what you posted let me just watch this pewdiepie video real quick

Jesus Christ, this was worse than I thought.
>if they're breaking the law, then isn't the term "illegal" accurate?
>RARWFHGHFFLL INFLAMATORY INSINDIEARY
>but, isn't it illegal?
>technically, yes

what the fuck he's like a virtue signalling machine

Johnson is a fascist.

what is the story on this?

he looks and sounds like a clueless sperg here

>um could you not use the word illegal? It offends people who are undocumented

>no fuck them they're criminals and that's what I'll call them.

That Hispanic dude is based.

Main stream media is pushing Gary hard. That should be a huge red flag.

He's suiciding into Hillary's support base to try and syphon off some of the Bernouts who might've stuck with her. No Trump people are going to side with him after this, and a lot of Libertarians will jump ship to Trump.

Either Johnson is a total moron or he just won Trump the election by ruining his own career.

I'm almost embarrassed lying to liberals about voting for Gary now

The story is that Gary Johnson wasn't invited to the 2012 presidential debates, for the same reason he won't be this year: low polling numbers.

So the Johnson's campaign's response to this was to doctor him into the real debate between Romney and Obama, and post the result on YouTube.

>people actually voted for this lying retard

even spergier than I anticipated

>Sup Forums breaths sigh of relief as they find another incomprehensibly stupid thing to care about in arguably the best candidate in the field right now

DUDE WEED

>arguably

By what possible metric could he be considered the best candidate?
I'm sure he's got the cuckold with humiliation fetish locked down.

>Sup Forums breaths another sigh of relief over an issue that will probably be nationally legalized in the next decade Johnson or not

What a cuck. 100% just wants donors and voters, doesnt care about the country at all

Good, Johnson can pull hispanic voters from Hillary and make Trump win even harder.

>why is that
>it just is

well played Gary, well played

WE JUST NEED TO LEGALIZE WEED AND ALL OUR PROBLEMS WILL BE SOLVED

Gary "It Just Is" Johnson

If you didn't have your opinion meticulously and carefully crafted by Sup Forums for you, you wouldn't be a brain washed little righty cuck. How about spending some times on different forms of media. Or let me guess, you're just too good for that and only consider sources that were made by some person in their mom's basement and conveniently agree with already formed opinion.

Eat a sack of baby dicks, faggot.

It isn't rape, it's undocumented breeding.

Rapist is a very incendiary term.

the more you look at his face in this pic, the scarier it becomes

>How about spending some times on different forms of media.

How about you stop getting your info from the news shows

Great argument, Gary.

There is more than just Sup Forums, r/thedonald, and le epic Fox News and MSNBC.

Right on cue, asking why I didn't provide an argument. It certainly has nothing to do with repeating sources, then having some retard just say the opposite thing and have this turn into a shit flinging match like it already has. You're going to think in the future you constantly win arguments, when it's really just the opponent getting exhausted of dealing with a stubborn man child of a impotent human.

Get cucked faggot.

You still haven't explained how he's the best candidate.

washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/05/19/did-clinton-laugh-about-a-rapists-light-sentence-and-attack-sexual-harassment-victims/

Hillary defended a rapist despite knowing he was guilty, bullied the 12 year old victim and laughed about it in an interview.

>There is more than just Sup Forums, r/thedonald, and le epic Fox News and MSNBC.

You missed the central point of my post, champ.

If you actually clicked the image before saving it, you wouldn't get the thumbnail, dumbass.

Johnson is the Omega Cuck. He is nothing more than a joke candidate. He is the living embodiment of a forced meme. The Libertarian party is a fucking joke and even most people who subscribe to the libertarian ideology realize this. His average supporter is a beta millennial shit stain who thinks that weed legalization is an actual issue worthy of discussion. Mr. Cuck wants open borders but he understands that it can't work in a welfare state, so he must think he can get rid of it. This is the true idiocy of Johnson. You have to be an actual fucking subhuman retard to think that we could come anywhere close to putting a dent in the welfare state anytime soon.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8cErokGFs

>"is it illegal to enter our country illegally in violation of our immigration laws"

>"technically yes"

my sides were gone

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Libertarians/AnCaps are truly subhuman.

Your entire belief system is predicated on picking anything other than what the cattle choose, because its popular and therefore doesn't tickle you properly.

Gary's platform is garbage, it is an embarrassment to the Libertarian party and a bad joke given the gravity of the coming election. The man himself is an embarrassment, he's got terrible diction and looks like Abe Simpson. He doesn't believe in the Libertarian principles, he's just a hawk positioning himself for donor money and airtime, which is why he's running with a Koch agent.

You're almost certainly a Sanders-cuck and doesn't realize or cannot accept he's being played AGAIN and the reason you are being played is that you don't have any actual principles, just things you think you should stand against, and are thus susceptible to the tepid, off-brand politics sputtering from Gary's ass.

No one gives a fuck, nigger. Rape a kangaroo.

You can save images in its entirety without having to blow them up anymore, fuck face. That was the full size of the image when I downloaded it anyway. Step up.

The constant mention of weed legalization is once again perpetuating the idea that Sup Forums is brainwashed by hand crafted notions that stick to this board. I suspect it has more to do with being afraid of a suitable alternative to Trump, and they attach asinine shit like DUDE WEED LMAO to a person that is beyond that, but you're too far down your epic rabbit hole to convince yourself otherwise, which is why I don't try.

He's not for open borders, once again forcing the notion that all you do is suck up this drivel on this joke of a board.

>No one gives a fuck, nigger. Rape a kangaroo.
Compelling argument hoss. You sure showed me. Shouldn't you be watching CNN to get some more of those hot facts to post?

oy vey remember the 11 gorillion!!!

>Gary is suitable!
>Gary wants to close the borders!
Why can't we take Gary at face value?
You're like one of those gang-stalking schizos, all kinds of theories about what's really going on and who everybody else is but everything you say and believe is happening literally isn't.

I was seriously supporting Johnson prior to this, yet even I can't support cuckoldry of this level. Back to reluctantly supporting Trump I guess. It's like the opposite of a Trump gaffe, Johnson just says some really cucked shit.

>No one gives a fuck, nigger. Rape a kangaroo.
>nigger
THAT IS SO RUDE! Do you know how strongly Johnson would shut you down for saying such incendiary things?

But seriously you there is no way can watch the OP video and still like Johnson.

People will never forget this thanks to the internet. Enjoy never being able to run for anything prominent again Gary you spineless babyraging cuck.

inshallah

Trump has already played most of you, and it's keenly obvious, once again, for the umpteenth time resorting back to the idea that you faggots have your heads so far up your asses that you can't see shit pointing a gun point blank at your bewildered faces.

Half of what you said has nothing to do with the competency of an actual candidate "Oh no he looks kind of odd and is an underdog lol he doesn't satisfy my emasculated insecurity complex that Trump helps fill the void."

Fairly standard typical Sup Forums bullshit to be honest. Grasping at straws, straws that aren't even there to try to convince themselves otherwise. This is exactly what I'm talking about, trying to converse with a stubborn 12 year old who leaves their opponents exhausted because trying to decipher and comprehend their basis for their reasoning is like climbing a stairmaster.

How about you check the kangaroo you just raped for AIDS so the whole fucking ecosystem of Asstralia doesn't collapse after all the other kangaroos die from a weak immune system.

Blatantly shoving words in my mouth at this point. Once again the mindset of a impudent child who doesn't know how to talk.

>b-b-but yer throwing around insults too

Because you don't deserve an actual conversation.

>the OP video

It's a benignly retarded reason to not vote for someone. If that was your logic you wouldn't vote for Trump because he got pissed off that someone called him names.

I actually voted for this guy in 2012..

This guys is Jewish, you can tell by his face.

What the Sweet Chocolate Christ happened to the Libertarian Party?!?! I knew they were for open borders, but that's only with no welfare.

At least this asshole just gave Trump as free campaign ad in case the Clinton Media Machine decides to prop him up as this elections Ross Perot.

I can't believe a post of this quality and truth came from a leaf.

>says phrases like "benignly retarded"
>continues to overstate his own intelligence
>continues to misrepresent his candidate
>continues to defend Gary's campaign ending outburst
>eberybody is so dumb y cand u forgib himb

>dude i'll just take what he said and but put a le epic greater than symbol in front of it and make him sound silly lol i shure showed him lol

See? That's what you look like. Eat a dick.

this is literally one of the funniest videos ive ever seen

Alright, faggots, I'm out. Johnson 2016.

Have fun with your straw grasping at a news video that most network don't report on because it's not a real reason to vote for a candidate and mostly because of the fact no one gives a shit if they saw it or not.

I'm starting to feel bad for you.

Have fun with your candidate who gets no airtime, votes, attention or donations.

You're really changing important things!
Like the size of Gary's garage!

But did you not watch it? He got triggered by the term "illegal immigrant". He was extremely angry over a simple and true description of the criminal spics that come across our border. It worries me that he can't call them illegals.

Its one video but it speaks volumes about his character and what he stands for.

>being this beta

I donated, about $90 of bitcoin to his campaign. Regret it now.

(((Johnson?)))

>immediately retreats to ad-hominem
Easy as fuck

Gtfo my thread Gary

Libertarians are the last people in the world who would be ordering people around, pointing in their face and spitting like a sperg.

>wanting a leftist, statist thug
>IN THE FUCKING LIBERTARIAN PARTY

Dems are thataway ------------->

How the hell is he a libertarian?

How tough am I? I watch msnbc...
including the Rachel Maddows show, All in with Chris Hayes, and the last word with Lawrence O'Donnell. I still diagree with most of it faggot. Exceed that.

Open borders is a fundamental part of libertarian belief.

>muh roads
Kek
>That was so offensive that it might have been in violation of the non aggression principle
Double kek

Bye governor

It was worth it to post this if even 1 person joined the trump train

>Obama Bin Laden
What did he mean bu this?

what the fuck? seriously what the fuck is wrong with this cucked faggot, this fucking retard wants to be president? holy shit

>I donated
Dumbass

He's right though, you'd move to a better country too if you lived in a place run by drug cartels.

>you'd move
Wrong. I'm too lazy for that.

That American user hustled everybody out of their (you)s

nobody could watch Johnson say
>illegal immigration decades ago is not the same issue as illegal immigration today
and call him anything but a traitor

This year Australian Police attempted to conduct ID checks on suspected overstaying immigrants on the streets of Sydney, the people(mostly non-white) almost rioted and the whole thing was cancelled and swept under the rug.
This is why you need to stop it at the border.

He may be low key trying to win the election for Trump and all this time I thought he was a shill.
WTF I love Gary Johnson again

>implying i wouldnt become a mexican intellectual

>His face at the end

He just knows,he just fucking knows he fucked up.

>"Fuck,I just threw my entire campaign in the fucking bin"

can't tell if the libertarian party got infiltrated by leftists or Gary is letting them in freely

Either way it's fucked

youtube.com/watch?v=HaWtUIAnnJo

Johnson's pathetic attempt to pander to Bernouts was so sad it made Styx defect to Trump.

>they could've picked Petersen but instead we got this

MAKE IT INTO A GIF

>Press F to pay respects
F

Sauce on pic plz

Some Melbourne aussie in Trumpgen posted it yesterday

THIS.