What the FUCK was his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

villains.wikia.com/wiki/Nox
youtube.com/watch?v=o8sHhPJpEWU
youtube.com/watch?v=LvIj3_n0v5U
youtube.com/watch?v=Tkm0NisolYQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You must either be really retarded or just abusing this dumb meme

He fucked up, he fucked up bad and got his family killed. Now he is on a one man crusade to set right what once went wrong, but the rulers and their mercenaries will try to stop him.

He wanted to go back in time and keep himself from making the same mistake so he could see his family again and would stop at nothing to do so.

Waifu died
time lied
we all cried

M I N U T E S
I
N
U
T
E
S

He didn't test shit on the small-scale and as a result we got >20 minutes

20 minutes

His life was ruined by a Jew.

Truly a genius ahead of his time

>Goes back in time

Nothing personnel ...Xelor...

Was there ever any lore on Xelor? How powerful was he compared to Nox?

The biggest, most karmic "fuck you" I have ever witnessed.

villains.wikia.com/wiki/Nox

Environmental changes mostly

He had 20 minutes to spare

>Ankama dragging him back for views
Please don't ruin your best villain.

youtube.com/watch?v=o8sHhPJpEWU

what even is all this from?

Wakfu. Nox is the first season's villain.

He probably could have traveled back in time, no problem. He would never be able to be with his family again, but at least his past self would be warned not to make the same mistakes.

What Nox wanted was to rewind the entire universe like a movie; that's where he screwed up.

Not knowing Wakfu....man you are so lucky cause now you got something to binge.

Nox is a PC video game

>amalia's outfit

i-its just a flash back right

It matches up with the vision of Qilby, so it's probably a scene where Yugo is shown images of villains and such. Bit of a shitty move by Ankama if that's true though.

bim

Do you think they'll cameo their new doggie class?

That looks nice
Is Wakfu worth playing?

...a dead family?
Thats uh...
Thats all explained really...

no
not in the slightest
THEY RUINED MY WATER ENUTROF BACK IN LIKE FUCKIN BETA
FUCK YOU ANKAMA

It's a bit meh. I like the combat system but the quest and world get pretty boring. More of a game to player with friends.

Remember to keep your daughter warm in these winter months.

And never end,
Shall the ride

>Friends not included

At least now you can party your own characters together and control them all.

Dumb motherfucker should've done the math before he went to all that trouble.

that sounds fucking sad

wait you can?
seriously?

I haven't looked much into it but it seems to be an addition to the npc partners you can find/buy. I think you have to earn the slots for them or something though.

Oh new class? Whats doggo's gimmick?

Instead of traveling through time (which is possible in the setting), he tried to reverse it to undo all his mistakes.

Dude got greedy.

We need a wakfu thread on /wsg/, I love hearing Nox's voice

I heard it's bone based abilities. Throwing them for offense, eating them to heal and digging up new ones? Don't know if it's officially stated though.

youtube.com/watch?v=LvIj3_n0v5U

Wtf is going on in the new teaser?? Nox? Qilby?

wait, they're not out yet?

He believed means justified the ends, so he put everything into the eliacube and it gave him 20 minutes. Watching his origin episode helps.

i think its someone taking up his mantle, at least, that's what i want it to be. Maybe someone from the future
Let the poor guy rest already.

I hope that Qilby got brought back from the white dimension by Adamai and the shit squad and that Nox is the new Xelor but we all know they're gonna be some stupid dream sequence or some shit.

;-;

I'm bored. Tell me your most underrated waifu, Sup Forums

Just pick a screenshot. Chances are a waifu is in it.

They've been postponed till 2017.

Well, duh.

Krosmaster is canon to the Wakfu universe. In Krosmaster, four demons get access to the entire timeline and can yank people out of it at will and force them to compete in Hunger Games/Battle Royale or gladiatorial combat with the rule that nothing permanent can occur, and live or die everyone goes back to the timeline with all memories of the event erased and all wounds undone as if nothing had ever happened.

Nox is one of the most popular characters in the game, as well as Goultard. But Nox has been the single most given away promo character.

So if Wakfu ever does Krosmaster, Nox will of course be there and completely unaware that his plans will fail and nothing Yugo or the gang do can change his ultimate fate. Hell, they could even encounter the pre-Nox Noximillien and Nox at the same time.

Also, we're getting a full-on Krosmaster cartoon, so the likelihood of a tie-in episode is high.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tkm0NisolYQ

I'll never be able to get over Frieza-Adamai.
It's just way too goofy looking.

Should have had him get more feral as time went on, and have his inability to look properly human represent him growing increasingly distant from Yugo and the concern for humanity.

The reason his original form would look goofy is because he never had humans to imitate, only Grougal's descriptions of them, then later he looks less and less like he's even trying to look human until he just goes full-on dragon.

is this from Wakfu? I don't remember it

Fuck all my money for a krosmaster show. Also animate the maskemane series please!

It's from Noximilien special.
You are suppposed to watch it after the first season and get really, really upset.

Xelor is the god of time in the Krozmoz
He created the clock that dictates time through some magoc shit, originally the year had 11 months on the clock, but demon man-god whatever his name os wanted a month named after him so he scratched a 12 on it, i forget the specifics

Xelor is a real fucking asshole, actually kind of debatable since he is literally just making sure that time itself doesnt rip apart.

Noximillien managed to do something only Xelor himself could do, rewind time. Hower he did do it with the help of the heart of a bigass robot (think like a celestial from marvel in terms of power)

So he may very well be near demigod powelevels.

Also his "razortime" robot is kind of like a fucking psychic blank from warhammer or an antimage, considering that it is basically powered by pure stasis (the antithesis of wakfu and therefore anti-life basically) kind of like a foggernaut robot from the mmo and all that
Sorry english is not that great, not my 1st languaga