Good morning Sup Forums. what movie should i watch this morning while eating pic related?

good morning Sup Forums. what movie should i watch this morning while eating pic related?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XqOu2T0PJMs
youtube.com/watch?v=9idhb2aAfns
youtube.com/watch?v=rmieAqTG1wI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

any of the Shire scenes from the LOTR+Hobbit films.

The only thing you should be watching is your weight you fat fuck

how do you prepare all that so it all finishes being cooked at the same time so you can eat it all together while still fresh and hot?

that image was taken at least 6 days ago.

i guess juggle it all on different saucepans (figure out how long each thing takes and start cooking them accordingly)... orrrrr give no fucks and just eat half of it cold/microwaved. In my experience most of that (mostly just the sausages actually) is gonna be left overs from whenever anyway so its gonna be microwaved.

should be easy with one of these. Whatever cooks faster is added later, so it ends up being just a succession of ingredients.

Top fuckin nosh, m8.

no one has one of those in their houses

how can americans eat this all in one meal?

they are saving some for lunch later right?

youtube.com/watch?v=XqOu2T0PJMs

some of it will be cold

>breakfast

Why aren't you doing IF, kid?

youtube.com/watch?v=9idhb2aAfns

Scooby Doo

bbq m8

she couldnt even stomach one of those sausages

>Full English breakfast complete with British sausages.
>american

Scotch breakfast>>>>>>>>>Irish Breakfast>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bong breakfast

They sell non industrial griddles too.

No, nobody has that certain flat top in their homes, but a lot of people have portable flat tops that can be used outside. They're surprisingly cheap too, so if you're a culinary hobbyist, I highly recommend one.

2 frying pans and a tray in the oven.

had to look up the fry up police, what is this, some sort of food cult?

>tfw have no cast iron to cook myself a fritatta.

Has anyone tried cooking one without a skillet?

I've only had Irish breakfast so far while visiting southern Ireland, funny that they're so petty about each other's "freedom" that they have a different breakfast for each location, while looking into it I actually learned there is also a Full Welsh Breakfast, it's cute.

the machinist

A jane fonda aerobics VHS

I've gotta hand it to you britbongs, for as disgusting as most of your other food looks, full English breakfasts look fucking amazing. It kills me that I'll most likely never get to eat one that was prepared by a legitimate English chef in the UK.

timing.
timing my yankie-doodle friend.

see

>oh hey, sleepyhead! You're just in time for breakfast!

Kay's fucking adorable her son on the other hand is pretty insufferable.

I had no idea that scotch and Irish breakfasts were even a thing. What's the difference between those and a full English breakfast?

How can people eat so much?

my 600 lb life

it's literally just a bunch of fried shit on a plate. you don't need to be a fucking chef to make it, retard

A few ingredients, seriously, they just change one or two lil' things and call it Scotch/Irish/Welsh/Whatever.

brb frying up some bacon and black pudding

youtube.com/watch?v=rmieAqTG1wI

I had a bowel of bran flakes this morning.

Lads. I. Am. Going. To. Be. SHITTING. Tonight.

>never ever

Joe Rogan's podcast

So you wake up, eat this and go back to bed right after? How can anyone have any energy left after such a breakfast?
My breakfast consists of peaches, nectarines or bananas. Some good carbs and lots of water in it, THAT gets you going in the morning.

dead

why does the british accent sound so awful and grating?

If you have a small kitchen you just put 2 plates under the grill on a low heat and plate it up as you go

If you are cooking for 4-5 you use the grill for the bacon sausage black pudding and the stove for the eggs mushrooms and tomato beans

then the oven for hasbrowns

hope this helps

>a bowel or bran flakes
ok but what did u eat them out of?

Its for hangovers

Its weekend breakfast you pleb

>LMAO ALL POLICE ARE PIGS RIGHT GUISE

I know what'll be doing right after. Watching stuff on my phone sitting on a toilet

Degenerates.

>tfw no british gf to cook me breakfast and talk to me all day in that accent

Better ingrediants.

>british cuisine

By shitting it out later dufus

They're the same thing with slight additions.

you must be rocking some bad genetics that you need to go teetotal on your dietary requirements

what are you trying to achieve?

British food isn't disgusting, it's just bland and not healthy.

Not really. The Scotch breakfasts additions basically transforms the meal and is twice as good. Square sausage, proper black pudding, potato scones, white pudding and haggis just knocks it out of the park.

Too anyone not from britain, always try and get the Scotch breakfast. Trust me, it pisses all over the bland english version.

this meme has to end, you should see some of the sad shit Europeans eat bar a few countries and they think they can poopoo british food

I'll take a roast dinner with yorkshire puddings over a sad sausage pickled cabbage and boiled potatoes any day

Most notable chefs are from the uk

>Most notable chefs are from the uk

does bongs arrogance know no bounds?

>This

>america had to import British chefs to teach them how to cook

>Square sausage

Instantly disregarded. Fucking square sausages, fuck off.

What's not healthy about fresh seafood, fresh vegetables and fresh meat? That's all proper British food is. It's bland yeah but we didn't need to create a million sauces like the French to cover the rancid taste of our produce.

Americans think they invented fried chicken when It goes back to 1700's England

better pizza