Fassbender

Azor Petyr

Rickon is the only true stark

>tfw remembering Dorne

RULE MY KINGDOM NED

MOOOOOORE WIIIIIINEEEEEEE

the king is tired

what did you mean by this?

What was the deal with the Ghost of High Heart?
How much would have changed if Jaehaerys II didn't give a shit about what she said?

Who's that on the right?

Azor Michael

Since jon as fucked danny dosent that mean that he fulfilled the nhyssa nhyssa prophecy technically his dick is a flaming sword so hes gonna fuck the night king to death ?

awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Ghost_of_High_Heart

Only one with the wolf's blood. Davos will find Rickon and he will bring house Stark back to its former ruthlessness

Ah am noth tyr ed

Azor Stannis

>angry toddler acting like an angry toddler
>muh pure stark wolf's blood

>Promise me, Charles

>tfw Rickon gives his enemies the "Theon Stark" treatment and has heads of his enemies on pikes all along the borders of the Northern newborn Kingdom

was she in league with the BwB?

>/got/ general
>show wont come out for 2 years
>shitpost & circlejerk

THIS PIE IS DRY

>2 years
source?

It has more to do with the fact that most probably he's in Skagos, an island of cannibalism, human sacrifices, old gods magic rituals, supposedly unicorns, and so on

because he was taken there to get away from the mainland? what's your point? It's not like he decided to go there himself

there must always be a /goy/ general in Sup Forums

>implying he wont have become savage on Skagos
>implying Shaggy isnt proof

Because he has to grow up there for some years and would come back as a savage, most probably?

>book Rickon: psychopathic punished toddler going to be brought back to rule and exact revenge on behalf of the entire country
>show Rickon: 6 year old who turns into a gangly 14 year old with no speaking lines who dies immediately

bought this canvas for $32.99. worth it?

RIP Dickon

>some years
hasn't it been like a few months?

Why are britbongs so disgusting looking???

EVERY PENNY

should've bought this one instead

BRAVO DABID

Also they still speak the old tongue there, so maybe in the books he'll learn the old tongue and have it come in handy for some revelations? (maybe he'll read Royce's armor's runes, even)

rip big dick

i also want this one

I doubt they'd have writing in Skagos

It's been a couple years i think

Lads, I'm 5 seasons in and these are the 3 worst characters so far, in my opinion. Am I right?

Loras (does nothing but fuck bois)
Alister (that faggot who was created to hate Jon)
Lysa Arryn (>)

strawpoll.me/13893278

Loras is an annoying character once the gayness becomes his defining trait, but what's wrong with the other two?
They're not bad characters just because they're antagonistic.

>four whitewalkers
>Four horseman of the apocalypse

BRAVO DABID

>Alister
he dindu nuffin

So I'm confused here
Why didn't Robb just follow the King's road without making any pact with the Freys?

right apart from Alister Thorne.

>he doesn't think Danaerys is the worst being an authoritarian sociopath

because that would bring him in direct conflict with Tywin which he didn't want.

forgot pic

STRAIGHT OUTTA STORMLANDS, CRAZY MOTHERFUCKER NAMED BOBBY
FROM THE GANG CALLED BARATHEONS

Allister is a good character because his actor is good and he serves a purpose in the story (being Jon's foil).
Loras' is supposed to be somewhat poofy and annoying, but I don't think his actor did a good job in being more than that, and D&D didn't really put anything in there that would suggest him as being anything else, unlike Margery, who while chirrupy and saccharine did have goals and ulterior motives.
Lysa Arryn is supposed to be a shitty character in the books too, but she has her shittiness explained there by being bullied by her father into marrying a guy three times her age at the expense of aborting her child with Littlefinger.

Honestly it makes little sense to complain about evil or unpleasant characters as "bad", in a show that's full of characters who are bad in all the technical senses of acting and writing. Good luck in season 5.

So the next season is the final one and its two years away? What the fuck is HBO thinking. People won't care by then.

>technically his dick is a flaming sword
what did he mean by this

K

YOU ARE ABOUT TO WITNESS THE STRENGTH OF BLOOD MAGIC

WHY DO MODERN LIBERALS ALL HAVE THIS LOOK???

something is in the water or something

*nglo genes and soy-corn gayface

was this meant to be a slide thread you accidentally posted in here or are you talking about the OP pic or something?

That smile, that face. Harrenhall is definitely off the table

Rickon is dead.

Lysa also has insane jealousy issues. She's pretty understandable.

>book Loras
>Kills rainbows and doesn't afraid of anything, rapes the shit out of the Blackwater, poetic and loyal and handsome as fuck, impresses the fuck out of Jaime, takes Dragonstone like a madman and gets punished as shit

>show Loras
>Greasy, angsty midget who hates his family and just wants to leave court and go another round with Olyvar. Dies as collateral damage in the second worst plotline of the series

Stannis dying wasn't right. There would have been world peace if he was still alive and sitting on the iron throne. That would have made for a boring story so he had to go ;_;

well in Asoiaf there is alot of comparisons of dicks to swords and swords to dicks so what if the prophecy is misread and lightbringer is a literal dick

What is that in front of him, some adult cartoon a la heavy metal?

>we didn't get a scene where Stannis wins, burns littlefinger and ramsay, and names Jon lord of winterfell according to Robb's will
>instead of tying together these plots, D&D had to rush the endings of all of them as unsatisfying messes

That's best of the worst, they review crappy VHS tapes, and that one was a Nazi sexploitation film from Spain IIRC.

It's Sup Forums incarnate. Live action.

FUCK THE TARGARYENS COMING STRAIGHT OTTA EYRIE

A YOUNG BOBBY GOT IT BAD CAUSE HE'S A VASSAL

oh man, you don't know, do you?

>this will never happen

Which house's bannerflag do you have hanging over your beds m8s?

>hey that guy stole my girlfriend for about 9 months
>he raped her and she hated every minute of it I just know it
>you don't get pregnant if it's rape right guys
>oh hey Ned cool kid

Bobby really wasn't too sharp

>oh hey Ned cool kid

>well, wrote half a page today, time to go to bed, see ya /got/ !

thats pretty gay

Daily reminder that Jon is a Baratheon

Even if Aejon had white hair he probably still wouldn't get it.

tbf we have no idea when jon actually appeared "officially" ie public knowledge

Might get an Ironborn banner. But i'd feel autistic

Stannis is the only reasonable choice.

It is autistic.

man I have 2000 something files in my /got/ folder but it'd still feel weird buying merch

>tfw season 7 was even worse than season 6

Bobby was truly too pure for this world

Stannis was great but Lannisters have always been the most influential house in the series. Prime Jaimie was also the best swordsman in the entire series.

>watching S5 thinking it would just be remembered as *that* season
>watch S6
>watch S7
>yfw

daily reminder that if you think Jaime will kill Cersei in the books then you belong to reddit and you have no understanding of george's storytelling style

It's been a while since we've had an instance of his storytelling to analyse...

who will? euron?

This. Jaime and Brienne are both about to get hanged.

Brienne's going to kill Jamie though...

Ned, get the warhammer.

nah she's too dripping wet over him

Why? Jaime literally dindu nuffin