Spidey and Batman swap universes

Which one is more fucked?

Batman, easily. His archenemy has gone from being a psycho clown to an evil version of himself.
Shocker was able to effortlessly blast Punisher off into the horizon in one shot.
The majority of Spider-Man's villains are deadlier and have access to more resources than the majority of Batman's.
Spidey would be pretty fukt, but not much more than he usually is.

Spiderman is literally a superhuman, so I reckon he could probably toe to toe with Bane.
How would Venom feel about all of Bruce's repressed emotions?

I think it would pretty funny to see Joker trying to mouth off to Spidey only to be hurled through a wall once he went too far.

>Joker and Spider-man quipping at eachother.
>Joker gets angry and tries to go grimdark
>Spider-Man goes serious-mode and mangles Joker.

Spidey would fix Gotham. Not just improve things, he'd sort out the Arkham regulars overnight.

Bats would be fucked because his new villains would on the whole much more powerful than the old ones, and he doesn't have any of Spidey's superpowers to compensate.

Spidey might still not have an easy time though. Even though he's strong enough to handle pretty much all of Bats' villains with ease, they also tend to be more ruthless than Spidey's villains and are more inclined to go for civilian casualties instead of just robbing banks and shit.

That is probably how it would go. Joker /hates/ having a complementary enemy.

Most of Batman's villains are mentally ill. I think Peter would have an issue going all out on them even if he needed to. He's used to his villains being bad because they like it.

Would Peter be able to help Fries come up with a cure for his wife?
Seems like thats the only reason he does crime, as a means to an end.

joker would thus be laid out within moments

Wait, so- what exactly are all the parallels?

>he could probably toe to toe with Bane.
Spidey could easily beat the brakes off Bane.

Ras and the Lizard parallel?

I don't get that one

Casuals don't seem to understand that batman DOESNT fight most of his enemies.

Gotham doesnt work like that. The less important part of everything is always the fight, is also the less important part.

Peter is smart he would eventually understand how things work and try to find the bomb that wasnt warned about hiding on some homeless people car.

Batman will be fine, he would be mad that he now he has to use the Batman beyond suit before he is old, but aside from that there's nothing to worry about aside.

Depends on how old the Spider-Man in question is.

Old mentor gone evil I guess

Way I see it
>Main guy
>secondary main guy
>smart guy
>sometimes ally chick
>fire guy
>crime guy
>mindfuck guy
>surprisingly well armed petty criminal guy
>spooky minfuck guy
>vampire guy
>bullet guy
>evil complement to powers guy
>annoyance guy
>actual super powered guy

...wow theres actually a lot on there.
someone pick up on this.

We already had this scenario.

It's called Batman Beyond

Electro would destroy Batman.

Who is BatShocker?
When was Scarecrow ever a Spidey villain?
Why the flying fuck are Poison Ivy & Electro next to each other?

>Shocker paired with Electrocutioner

And them Joker kills aunt May with a crowbar.

:D

"Who is laughting now spidey?"

>secondary main guy
>Lizard

They also have similar motives and ways of operating with their League of Shadows/Lizard Poeple shit.

I'm not OP, but, I can answer-
BatShocker is called the Electrocutioner ("Batman has the best rogues' gallery!!!!!11!!")
Spider-Man occasionally fought a guy called Scarecrow. He used to be a Ghost Rider villain. His powers were supernatural.
I don't know that last one.

Dude.

Yeah, just like all the times Joker killed Alfred with a crowbar.

????

In hindsight, maybe 's idea of
>old mentor guy
is probably better

A better question would be how long it takes the other to adapt in their new universes, Bat's might have a bit of while before he can really get a grasp, but could Spidey go in without giving into the insanity that is the Batman universe, what is to stop him from becoming a villain under the right circumstances?

Batman is kinda reliant on the wide spread accessibility of Wayne tech, so dumping him in NYC may be an issue.
But also, Spidey has the people of NYC to fall back onto, whereas Gotham is basically ALL criminals all the time.

>Rage issues guy
>Powerhouse guy
>Psycho guy
>throwing things petty criminal
>
>Low tier smart ass in colorful costume
>Mafia guy
>
>Rogue guy
>Undead guy
-I know them but I dont see the relation
>Killer but not totally evil versions of the heroes

Would Spidey be able to form a relationship with Commissioner Gordon or the Gotham police force? Spidey has always been a real solo kind of hero, though I think he might be more willing to team up or look the other way with the likes of Catwoman or even Mr. Freeze.

Batman

Who would be Spiderman's JJ in Gotham?

>>Main guy
Isn't Luthor Sups main guy?

Bruce Wayne.

>ethical antithesis of hero
>commander of bad guy army
>smart "nothin' personnel" guy
>morally ambiguous female villain
>firepower guy
>behind-the-scenes manipulator
>mindfucker
>amorphous/shapeshifting monster
>butt monkey/joke villain
>creepy mindfucker
>vampire
>gun/mercenary guy
>evil opposite to hero
>secondary creepy mindfucker
>high power guy who can tear the most shit up
>tragic villain
>the brute
>edgelord
>boomerangs
>speed demon
>gadgeteer
>mobster
>joke villain turned genuine threat
>absolute edgelord
>supernatural monster
>identity thief
>anti-hero/anti-villain with personal connection to hero

"That pointy eared miscreant is a Menace! A MENACE I SAY! Where the hell is Parker? I want photos of this caped freak on my desk Yesterday!"

Exactly. No way would Batman be able to withstand the incessant trolling of J. Jonah Jameson. Jameson shot assholes like Batman every day back in the war. He never stopped giving some punk spider-kid shit, he'll never stop giving Batman shit.

Goblin killed Gwen tho.

You know Batman's gotten into a fist fight with Darkseid and come out on top, right? Batman being a normal dude is just a fucking myth.

except Batman actually is a crazy vigilante taking the law into his own hands, doing morally ambiguous stuff and turning the city into a rule of fear. I'd be with Jameson on this one.

>tfw Bruce Wayne publishes an editorial in the Daily Bugle defending Batman and gets into a public feud with JJJ over it

Can agree in most but Bane and Doomsday need their own category since they don't quite fit where they are

Still not a perfect fit. But I'll take it.

Superman needs a speedster villain.

I think Doomsday fits in Edgelord. He's basically an Edgelord at Superman's power level

Because Green Goblin knew/cared about Spider-Man's secret identity.
The same cannot be said much for the Joker to Batman.

No, you see, if Spider-Man kills Joker, then Joker wins because he broke Spidey!

Yeah, with a special super suit built by the Justice League that drains your own life energy.
I doubt Batman would be so eager to break something like that out against, say, Shocker.

Bane's pretty much Batman's equal in terms of intellect, tactical prowess and strength/training. I think he's the best thing Batman has in terms of "what if Batman was evil"

Spider-Man and Joker do not have history.

Hush?
Owlman?

If Bane is Batman's intellectual equal, how is that he's only been a minor threat since Knightfall?

At least Owlman is a big deal whenever he shows up
Bane is just like "Oh, hey Bane"

Spider-Man vs the Joker would be pretty similar to when Terry McGinnis went up against the Joker in Return of the Joker. Spidey would just make him lose his cool by laughing and making fun of him.

BRING BACK THE WRATH FOR REAL
BRING BACK KILLER MOTH FOR REAL
DO IT DC YOU PUSSIES

Nice work, all very accurate except this one

>tragic villain

Scorpion a tragic villain? Maybe if they had swapped him with Gladiator

These days, it's more of a convenient excuse than a motivation. He's killed people over this shit already, it's hard to walk back from that.

I think that how well they do wouldn't be about villains, since they're both resourceful people, but would depend when and how they're switched, given the contexts of the universes that they're in.

If Peter is found by the batfamily and proves that he's not evil, they'd probably help him get home. I could see him and Nightwing getting along especially well. Otherwise he'd most likely end up in Arkham, since he's a meta who would appear to be raving like a lunatic about contacting non-existing heroes in NY. (Much like Saturn Girl's current situation.)

Batman would have a lot more trouble, I think, as he's not nearly as open minded and trusting. He would hesitate to seek help from Marvel characters, since he either wouldn't agree with their methods (Punisher and Moon Knight are too brutal, the FF are too public, etc), or would see them as too powerful to be trusted (like Thor or various mutants who actually knows about other dimensions and could probably help). His best bet would probably be to ally himself with Daredevil. They have similar methods and Matt could help him get set up legally, at least short-term until he finds a way home.

>I could see him and Nightwing getting along especially well

I always thought of Dick Grayson as DC's Peter Parker, especially in Nightwing's mid-late 90s run

Joker killed Jason though. He might not be interested in the secret identity aspect, but he's just as dedicated to psychologically breaking his nemesis.

Joker killed Jason tho.

>Batman
>fucked by few quip enemies
I think Joker will see that Peter is able to kill from the begining. He will broke him in different way.

Batman is superior Punisher who doesn't kill. It doesn't seem like Frank have much troubles in Marvel universe. So.

You kill aunt may or any dear person to Peter and he fucking snaps. After Gwen he could give less than a shit to break his moral code, if you kill his family you're fucking dead. The only reason he hasn't snapped yet is because someone always stops him from doing it one way or the other.

But knowing about Aunt May would require knowing about Peter Parker being Spider-Man.
A better choice would have been Black Cat, but with her weird bad luck powers, that might not be so easy, anyway.

But knowing about Aunt May would require knowing about Peter Parker being Spider-Man.
A better choice would have been Black Cat, but with her weird bad luck powers, that might not be so easy, anyway.

He was referring to Robin not Alfred. Read a comic.

nigga did i just catch you trusting a comic book cover?
fuck outta here with that weak shit

Joker would love to make Spidey snap.

Plenty of people know who Peter is. Its not that hard, Nygma would solve it quickly.

>underestimating Spider-Man's villains
>overestimating Frank Castle

nigga go to kindergarten please

Joker doesn't have to know about Batman's secret identity, since the way he sees it Batman is the real persona. So he can go after Robin and get the same kind of reaction as Norman got when he killed Gwen. Spider-Man is different though, as the "real" him is the person under the mask. If Joker wanted to strike at him effectively, he'd be fine with figuring out who Peter is.

Basically, it's not about how Joker operates, it's about the difference in how Batman and Spider-Man see themselves.

That's why I suggested Black Cat, dude.

Yeah, just like how he figured out Batman's secret identity so easily, right?
It's not like he needed his entire body to be rejuvenated in order to figure it out, right?

>>new gag thinks death of the family page is a cover kek

Thing is, Snapped Peter puts the "Spider" aspect in Spiderman. He wants to torture the ones who tried to break him.

i like how pete has been shown to be more than willing to kill someone but things just happen that he doesn't

why is he in jail

>new gag
>gag
>GAG

you almost had im, m8
rip in pieces for these faggots
:"C

he snuck in to fuck with kingpin

Short story short
>Civil War bullshit: Peter unmasks himself to the public
>other Civil War bullshit: Peter sides against Iron Man so now he's a fugitive.
>Kingping (who is in jail) hires a hitman to kill him
>Hitman hits Aunt May instead cuz spider senses and sends her in a critical condition
>Peter gets serious and finds out who sent the hitman
>Proceeds to wreck the living shit out Kingping and swears to kill him the moment his aunt dies.
>One More Day Happens.

he didn't torture him he wanted to show him that even if he was just peter parker no flips no webs no jokes he could still beat him in a fair 1-1 fist fight that no matter what he did he couldn't beat him face to face that pete was the superior man... on second thought to a man like wilson that was torture

He had all the reasons in the world in Grim Hunt.
Fuck, Kraven was begging him to do it.

>on second thought to a man like wilson that was torture
Exactly.

>batman can get hit once by an ordinary guy with makeup
Hes fucked. Spideys foes are stronger and faster than even he, a guy with minor precognition,super tech, and super powers, can handle sometimes. Most of his rougues go for the kill and anyone not super durable would die in one hit

If Joker wanted so much, he would just extract it out of Riddler.

yeah but for some reason killing one person lead peter into a life of murder now that i think about it what kind of person is pete that killing one maniac lead him into a life of it

And?

You're assuming Riddler would be able to figure it out at all when it took a Lazarus Pit bath for him to come to the conclusion that Bruce Wayne, the richest man in Gotham, must be Batman, the richest superhero in Gotham with equal gender, race, and physical stature to Bruce Wayne

Batman fight super powered beings all the time in other books. He was killing kaijus last month

Context?

I'd like to see how he deals with Gamera or Big G

>You're assuming Riddler would be able to figure it out

Riddler is one of the world's greatest detective minds. He figured Batman out years ago.

Did Batman really take Joker for a dip in that pit in one issue because of his 'no kill' code or was that a joke about bad writing?

> it took a Lazarus Pit bath for him to come to the conclusion that Bruce Wayne, the richest man in Gotham, must be Batman, the richest superhero in Gotham with equal gender, race, and physical stature to Bruce Wayne

So, did you just ignore that, or . . .

I, uh- I'm not sure what you're asking.

Batman can handdle things way above his power level.

I remember people saying something about how Batman would rather dunk Joker in the Lazarus Pit than violate his 'no kill' code in some arbitrary fashion like leaving him to die after he was shot in the street. Wasn't quite sure if that was a joke or not since it does sound stupid and poorly written enough to be in a comic.

>not recognizing this as the one-off, poorly written bullshit it was
I bet you thought BvS was a good movie too.

Joker wants to break Batman because he knows Bruce would hate himself afterward. But Peter? Peter said it there, he can make an exception for once, especially if Joker kills her aunt he would bear no regret.

No, I think he probably would rather do something like that.