Best Louis Theroux documentary?

Best Louis Theroux documentary?

Isn't he the guy who did that Scientology documentary?

Any of the Weird Weekend episodes. It might not be as sharp or thought out as his new stuff, but the guerilla nature of it makes it great.

It's hard to pick one, Drinking to Oblivion was pretty good.

Swingers is pretty great. Young Louis would get himself into more awkward situations and laugh about it.

Swingers and Off-off-Broadway are the best Weird Weekends in my opinion.

I haven't watched a while but

The south africa one
The brothel one
The autism one with my boy JXC
The ufo people one

Brothel one too. Interesting girl I forgot her name. Drives Louis around topless and tries to get him to buy a dance. Fun.

>The brothel one
That one was good. Didn't he sort of fall for one of the whores though?

>The brothel one
That young looking prostitute was one of the few fuckable ones there. Seems kind of harsh that everyone just went 'Yeah, he's a sex offender' to anyone that chose her. She didn't even look that young.

>tries to get him to buy a dance
user...

The one where he names the Jew and shows them as the hateful backstabbing kikes they are.

It wasn't a dance initially, it was sex. She gave him a massage in the end. I can't remember. She did want to fuck him though.

Without a doubt, by long and far, Louie Theroux: Etsubatsu

The Alt-right one

What? Main girl had a great ass and fit body. She would be way better than that young girl.

>guerilla
Don't you mean gonzo?

you already know the best one

I liked those two especially the qt at the agency. Demolition derby is great just cause they were all just normal friendly people who liked Louis

HI WOOEY

Seriously, thta's a slightlyweaker on IMO. I've seen a few docs on ultra Zionist, so i've see it before, but they're very guarded and it's hard to get below the surface with them. After you get past the shock of how brazen and arrogant they usally are, anything on them starts to fell samey.

What's this one from?

Drinking to oblivion.

The Sup Forums one.

The Michael Jackson one he never got to make because fucking David Kikerfield sold MJ out to that dirty paki Basheer

That would have been amazing. Louis would've done a better job aswell. He can reveal people perfectly without being overt.

The Scientology one was his best. Oh wait that just proved he's a hack

How? He was open at the start about how that would turn out. They made it impossible to film.

Nuh, if anything it proved that he is a flexible, creative documentarist that can see the light in the worst of situations, much like he did with the MJ piece.
That being said, while I think it was a noble idea, the Scientology movie was indeed pretty awful.