Now that all is said and done, can Sup Forums agree Vikings is a better show than Game Of Thrones?

Now that all is said and done, can Sup Forums agree Vikings is a better show than Game Of Thrones?

Noh

Isn't vikings some actionshit series?
GoT has much more depth even after going to shit after season 5

>Depth
You call whatever the fuck that Cersei and Littlefinger plots were "depth"?

If viking had the budget it would blow GOT out of the water. Its still much better than the new seasons even without the money.

both had ok first seasons but at least got is fun to shitpost about vikings just became boring

The Last Kingdom is a better show than both.

>got
>depth

I watched the first episode of Vikings.
No. No, just no.

This guy knows. Based Alfred btw

Vikings s4 > GOT s5-7

Vikings dude was decent in Warcraft even though most of that movie was pretty shit. I feel bad that he took that role, it had promise.

That much is true.

Until Athelstan gets killed

The Last Kingdom is good in pretty much every way except for the main character. Leofric was a great character.

>except for the main character.

He tends to grow on you with each episode.

I dropped Vikings after they portrayed muslims as superhumans who do not flinch in the face of death.
Nasty stuff.

This. Despite being on a low budget this series is fucking awesome. Recommended for real men.

Yes, thats true.

After applestan or whatever his name died in vikings the series got boring.

This is accurate. The first season of The Last Kingdom shits all over Vikings.

>Now that all is said and done, can Sup Forums agree Vikings is a better show than Game Of Thrones?
basically, no. nobody can agree with that considering that Vikings was blue pilled right out the gate and never improves.

Vikings is consistent and doesn't have to deal with the tribulations of trying to make fantasy work in a "gritty" setting.

I watch both but I don't think I can say either is better since they are quite different aesthetically and in what their intentions are. Vikings suffers from many of the same problems as GoT like muh womynstronk, bad writing, and cheesy edginess. I think GoT at least has a more stacked cast of talented actors while Vikings relies more on the aesthetic of its actors.

The Last Kingdom is meh. Couldn't even finish the first season because of how meandering it was and how they basically recycled the same plot with the unlikable lead.