Outstanding comic . Just wanted to share

Other urls found in this thread:

www60.zippyshare.com/v/SsxFSqAY/file.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Great cover. What's it about?

>87518444
just keep reading :-)
will not spoil the story

Nigga I have stuff to do. Maybe I'll read it later but it'll go far down the list since I don't know what it is.

reading bump

Need to take a 30 minute break, but will conclude the story

Thanks user

Thanks for posting user, I'm excited to read the rest.

(file 49 is equal to 02 so the system doesn't allow to post)

And that was it . Hope you liked a lot.

I liked it.
I didn't get it, but I liked it.

I liked the art but I think the story wasnt very good.

That's all?
I don't get it

>4 random people accidentally complete the complex summoning ritual for some supernaturally invulnerable assholes.

All I can think is that the world must smell really bad right now. All that rotting flesh

Here is the download:

www60.zippyshare.com/v/SsxFSqAY/file.html

creative.
nice read, nice art.
i didn't really like the faces though, but i loved the h. r. giger influence, i could look at art like this for ages.

but at the same time it reminded me of h. p. lovecraft's the color out of space. it took place in our time too and nobody knew how to handle it. just reminds me of it, but it's completely different.

>I didn't get it, but I liked it.
>I don't get it
because there's nothing to get.
art pushed boundaries, that's pretty much it.
in this scenario it's just way more brutal.

if you liked this you should also check out CROSSED.
an adult form of walking dead if you will.

Thanks for this storytime, its an interesting book. The ending seems a bit sappy and escapist. The main character is made a prince, all of his problems are destroyed, he lives in a world he is able to find beautiful because of his insanity, and he is asked to play guitar for all eternity? He isn't even altered or changed to be part of his instrument or anything like that? It would have made more sense if he had been transformed into some kind of monstrosity like Blue and was forced to be at the front of the army as it washed over the world, ending with a reference to the fact that he would be forced to see everything they were doing because he would always be there at the front.

>CROSSED
>an adult form of walking dead if you will
>not just psycho, psycho nut

With all due respect, I liked the idea at first but the characters seemed a bit ok for all that was happening. I mean, the guy saw two giant sacks of body parts and was just barely annoyed by it even two giant centepides came to drag it away...

Also, Crossed? Crossed is just edgy to be edgy, nothing else in those comics.