MUSLIM IN FRANCE BTFO

A group of French Catholics were praying for the priest murdered by Jihadist when a filthy mudslime came up behind them with loud music to drown out the prayer. A brave crusader then gets up from prayer and knocks the fucker out cold. DEUS VULT!

youtu.be/XKAS0393EyU

Other urls found in this thread:

rightwingnews.com/islam/entitled-muslim-interrupts-catholic-prayer-gets-a-brutal-response-video/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ha! He fell like a little bitch.

You can't even hear any music and he gets decked within two seconds. Looks like the white guy was the nigger t b h

FUCKING REKTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Thanks Abdullah al-USAi

was thinking the exact same thing senpai

Beautiful K.O.

Who gives a shit
Every nigger should be beaten the fuck up and then should hang on the next lamppost

reeeeeeeeeeeRRrreeereeee

why does it cut off??
did he literally curb stop him at the end?
wtf, i know there's more to this video

ask your canadian friend to translate the comment section

I honestly want to know more too. If somebody can find a longer video, please post it.

>turn volume all the way up
>can't hear shit
I don't even know what is going on. All I saw is some guy get up and smack another guy

Article on what happened. Turns out the Muslim might've just been talking shit.

rightwingnews.com/islam/entitled-muslim-interrupts-catholic-prayer-gets-a-brutal-response-video/

really don't get why muslims really want to talk shit in a western country considering the amount of bullshit they have in the name of their ideology

Description translation:

A poorly attentive drunk was playing music with his mobile phone. We had warned him, but he would not hear the voice of reason. A Soldier Of Christ chastised him for his rudeness .

Kek. Got what he deserved.

Sadly this.

This is old news.

haha solid left

A malicious, drunk person plays music with his cellphone. We warned him, he didn't want to hear us. A soldier of christ punished him for his lack of politeness.

Soliders of christ aim to : save our country, our faith, not like flagile catholics but solid and well grounded

Old news, grandpa-san.

May God bless him

>Article on what happened. Turns out the Muslim might've just been talking shit.

ahmed, the very article you linked to talks about blaring music.

Wonderful. Christians are starting to get uncucked. I can't wait for the war.

one down, 5 999 999 to go

I couldn't care less what happens to niggers tbqh

Evidence points to the guy either being a radical Muslim or a degenerate drunk nigger. Either way he deserved it.

>Muslim
He is African

Also is there a full video of the fight or is this just it?

>He is African

...and?

The description says that the nigger was using his sail foam to play the music, so chances are the speakers are shitty and you didn't catch it

>the racemixing trash with her two fucking mutts @ 0:40

Triggered

I realized that after I posted it. Uploaded on August 19th. Shills were out in full force at that time on here so I stayed off. Sorry if it's reposted.

WE

lel clean swift hit. fabulous.

Might have went overboard and slightly nog when he started to continually beat on the kebab when he was out cold on the ground tho, imo desu famalam

w yuropoors sure are cucked xD
>a man is distressing a memorial for a innocent victim of terrorism, what a nigger do you have to be to harras him! Vote Hillary

wait.... what the fuck FRANCE
The comment section is filled with white guilt beta faggots and coalburners

Fuck france now

Then how did the guy kneeling in prayer hear him, jump up, and know exactly who to hit? Fucking liberals, man. You must think the guy literally has a nigger radar that went off allowing him to quickly identify the nigger behind him while he was kneeling prayer. I swear liberals don't even think before they spew their absurd bullshit.

I'll do a couple of the more interesting ones

valouthuglife 1 week ago
I hope the nigger is dead and returned to the savannah that son of a whore

Frédéric Delavion 2 weeks ago
More than an isolated incident, this is an indication of how future events in France will be : when the Frenchman stands up, tired by the repeated provocations of the impudent invaders, it'll only take a single hit to knock the enemy down

Lots of cucks in the comments though, still scrolling

pause video around 1:10.. what is in niggers right hand? looks like a knife

>muslims pray 5 times a day
>attempt to stop christians from praying
that guy should straight up be charged with a hate crime. don't people get in heaps of shit for stopping muslims from praying? imagine the outrage if a white christian did this to muslims while they were praying.

Yeah, it's pretty bad, lots of MUH SECULARISM WHY ARE CATHOLICS PRAYING IN THE STREETS, sprinkled with some HE DINDU NUFFIN and DAS RAYCISS, with just a bit of TURN THE OTHER CHEEK OMG WHY ARE YOU FIGHTING THE DEATH OF FRANCE and WOW ALL RELIGION IS BAD (BY THIS I ONLY MEAN CHRISTIANITY)

Are you ignorant or just trolling? Most muzzie shits are actually deluded with the whole "Islam will dominate" meme. They think whites and Christians are weak because in their own Islamic countries, Christians are literally assaulted and murdered with impunity. Non-Muslims are considered dhimmi and forced to live as second class people to be walked over. You'll hear apologists talk about the "noble" duty of Muslims to protect dhimmi, but like the rest of the "religion of peace" garbage, it's a lie. The noble aspect is leading the unbelievers to Islam. This can mean setting a noble example through righteous conduct and charity to unbelievers. It can also mean making their lives a living hell until they relent and convert just to stop the torment. This too is "noble" as the ends justify the means. They also see our empathy as weakness, grown men masquerading as 14yr refugees to get past the gates and openly laughing and mocking us once they're inside. A hard rebuke is the first of many long overdue reprisals against these degenerate Muslim filth.

I hope that intolerant racist was arrested and sentenced to life imprisonment. Its 2016, we cannot just let white males to beat poor refugees.

The nigger left the scene before the police came, they didn't press charges. Media says he isn't muslim

This was posted one month ago you retard, and the nigger isn't a muslim.

Fucking retarded burgers...

>The nigger left the scene before the police came, they didn't press charges. Media says he isn't muslim
but if he left and they aren't investigating or chasing him then how do they know?
has he even been identified?

Oh I forgot you Christ fags and Muhammad retards are the same brand of retarded

Some sources says that he was playing anarchist music, "no god no master" kind of thing, and muslim sources don't say he is muslim either, I suppose they probably would if there was a chance he was

This is honestly what's needed right now.

Islam doesn't like us or our way of life and it's not going to leave us in peace if we're completely spineless. It will just usurp us and then make it impossible to live any other way than their own.

Oh Hans, you are just being mad because Ached and his jolly friends are using your wife as a cumdumpster and you don't even get the sloppy seconds.

>This is honestly what's needed right now.

This. Different problems call for different solutions. Right now, we need to get a lot tougher to put a stop to all the nonsense.

Leftists have dominated culture for too long, we've allowed ourselves to become soft and gullible, easy targets for all sorts of opportunists.

I don't think the change will come from politicians either, we just need brave men and women to show others it is OK to be righteous and not to take any shit from anyone.

what the fuck is a sail foam?

> what the fuck is a sail foam?

A cellphone for retards ?

I think he was trying to imitate how niggers say cell phone.

Oh so its like a canadian cell phone?

why did he punch that man

Because he was either a drunk disrespectful nigger or a Muslim purposefully interrupting Catholic prayer.

>A brave crusader then gets up from prayer and knocks the fucker out cold. DEUS VULT!
>A crusader

niggers detected

fuck that was a hit

The nigger had literally been there for less than 2 seconds before he got punched.

Sure the nigger was acting like a gormless retard by stopping and gawking with his mouth agape at what was clearly some kind of group prayer.

But damn, you physically could not have left the scene fast enough to avoid getting punched.

Just an extra 3 seconds to give the guy the benefit of the doubt.

If you read the comments this particular nigger was stopping by multiple times over the course of a few days to be an ass. One guy finally had enough.

>The nigger had literally been there for less than 2 seconds before he got punched.
Wrong, he had already been there for awhile and was already asked to leave several times...he just decided to come back and got knocked the fuck out.

anyone got news of the aftermath? hope the crusader did not face bad charges

cite your sources.

That punch channeled the force of the templars of old.

Fug i'm not even religious and i felt the force of god travel through that mans fist just then.

He could see all that he needed to see in those beautiful, pitch black eyes

I like to think that pic related is what happened next.

That guy got blasted for being disrespectful (you)

It's in the video description.

> Une personne mal attentionné, alcoolisées, diffusant de la musique à l'aide de son téléphone portable.
> Nous l'avions prévenu il n'a pas voulu entendre la voix de la raison. Un Soldats Du Christ la châtié pour son impolitesse.

The nigger was drunk and being a cunt, disrupting their prayer with loud music from his phone, he was asked to GTFO but came back for more and got what he deserved.

KEK, Sup Forums come the lowest low, faking the narrative, what a pathetic attemp like msm.
You're so easy Sup Forums

That's what they say, not what the video shows. They can't even write french

With this kind of post, and see how many it got reply, agreeing the context on OP post.
I'm starting to questioned my self, does all the infographic and post on Sup Forums are even real??

That's an abstract kind of satire

No mercy for the saracens or nubians you fucking INFIDEL

WTF?! I hate left hooks now

Religion is fucking retarded. How hard is it to see that all living things strive for the same goal of stability, peace, happiness, and creativity?

Except crabs.. Moving sideways and shit..

that was a beautfiul hook

was there a way to handle this without violence?
violent acts become very difficult for whites to defend in the media

is that not the very teachings of religion?
you're statements are unrelated

Glorious

>loud music

People keep on saying that.
But I don't hear any music.
And this guy was standing there for not more than 3 seconds.

Looks like a neonazi attacked some random black guy to me.

WUZ

>The nigger was drunk and being a cunt, disrupting their prayer with loud music from his phone, he was asked to GTFO but came back for more and got what he deserved.

NOTHING like that happens in the video.
No music, not loud, not disrupting... just being a black.

Sure, a lot of religion may state that those ideals are what it's going for, and any other beliefs are evil sinners that need to die or whatever, but scientifically, we can probably quantify human happiness, creativity, and stability in the long run, and make it so the earth is stable.

Nigger defends niggardly actions!

News at 11!

And some beautiful day, before we fight each other, we'll gang up on you fedoras and kill you all. Then we'll impregnate your daughters.

That what a nigger gets for not knowing what headphones are.

Fuck you. You have so much immigrant semen in your ears that you missed it.

Yah, Fuck crabs.

The fire rises

>attacked some random black guy
you talk like this is bad?

Okay, just out of curiosity from you shills. What makes more sense? A colored person being religiously aggressive in a white christian country, or a random mental unstable white christian person to deck a random colored person?

I needed a good chuckle before going to bed.

Thanks. Glad to know at least SOMEONE in France still has a pair of balls that clank when they walk.

>Every nigger should be beaten the fuck up and then should hang on the next lamppost

That's what I feel about every "white" person west of Hungary.

DEUS VULT

Says the gypsy

The Christian west is very tolerant. But once the line is crossed, it's fucking time to go beserk.
White Europeans are the best fighters. How the fuck did we build empires?

>DEUS VULT!
DEUS VULT!

Goddammit why is this place full of shills saying "he only stopped by for 2 seconds, he dindu nuffin". You have to be a fucking retarded to think that someone saw a nigger in the corner of his eye and immediatly hooked him without any reason.