Miles replace Petet as Spider-Man

Should Miles replace Peter as the main Spidey already? Should Peter just retire/die and pass the mantle to Miles? I mean, no one cares about Peter'sz current status quo (and Petet hasn't been written well in a LONG time).
Meanwhile Miles is literally changing everything. His existence is literally punching up against the white patriarchy. His story and cast is so Fun. And he has a interesting personality (more so than Peter's)

So why not?

ebin meme broski! have a (You)

A KoC?

Ahahahaha

miles isn't even from 616
this has gone too far

>peter has'nt been written well in a LONG time

That changes this week user
(and yeah, this guy should replace Peter, not Miles)

>Interesting personality

Why can't Miguel be Spider-Man?

>Should Miles replace Peter as the main Spidey already?

Only if the events of OMD are erased and Peter and MJ are married. That way they can retire/semi-retire Peter while Miles becomes the main Spider-Man.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

imagine being fucking spider-man, the greatest and most popular super hero in new york, and your shitty kid has a shitty poster of shitty captain marvel in her shitty bedroom

Sup Forums, pls leave

Yeah, i'd be fine with this. I mean, I get that it didn't work that great in Ultimate-verse because Peter was still a kid, but mainline Spiderman is an adult with a company and shit. Would make perfect sense for him to lose a limb or something ala MC2 and retire to run that full time. He could give miles gadgets and shit, it would be cash.

>Everyone I dont like is Sup Forums
AHahahahahaha

Miles supporting cast was only good when it was peters family+ganki,now it's just wacky Latino/black stereotype family+Ganki which is lamer,his story has been dragging since his purpose as a legacy was destroyed in secret wars and after 5 years he's still failed to have ONE good story outside of his origin,Plus his overpowered ness and blandness,miles is in far greater need of a fix up than Peter before we start talking bout him taking full reigns of the spiderman stuff,so far Miguel and Cindy are the only good spider people

Man we've got a dedicated troll this morning.

They really have to shove all their SJW bullshit down our throat.

No, he shouldn't

take me in OP, I'm ready....

No, I'm sorry Bendis but your hopes are getting crushed by Disney who is selling original Spider-Man merchandise and making movies about him. Miles is a gimmick character and will eventually fade away entirely, unless some obscure but good writer picks him up and completely reworks him to be something unique and not just "Black Spiderman" which he is right now.

Because we aren't allowed to have nice things user.

>Diversity scares me and my racist beliefs
Shouldn't you be reading DC Rebirth then?

Spencer pls

Miles should just get his own name so he isn't going to be stood in the real Spider-Man's shadow for the rest of his existence. Because Peter Parker isn't going anywhere. he just "died" a couple of years ago, they can't get away with it again so soon.

Yes, he should

Scarlet Kaine is good.

Miles is fucking BORING. And that's not even his fault, it's Bendis's. He's going out of his way not to give Miles any identifiable personality flaws that can be used to actually give him some interesting character development. He's just a nice smart black kid. Peter was at the very least kind of an asshole when he first started out.

yes

peter parker as a char is obsolete and a white spider man brings nothing in the way of stories to the MU

Why? Why not have both? Just have a book for each of them. Or use them to have a Spider-Man on two teams.

I wouldn't care if all three Ant-Mans were all Ant-Man at the same time in different places doing different things. I don't care if there are two+ Spider-Mans.

Not going to happen from the rumors I heard. Supposedly Marvel/Disney is set to make Peter the one and only Spider-Man in 2017. Miles will no longer go by the Spider-Man name and most likely resigned another name.

Supposedly Bendis is not happy about this and calling in every favor that Marvel artists and writers owe him push Miles in as many Marvel books as possible.

He's causing a big stink in the Spider-Man offiices because of this. Slott is the golden boy in that section and hasn't been keen on Bendis attempting to take over the Spider-Man offices like he as with the X-Men and Avengers. Spider-Man Editor, Nick Lowe and Marvel Editor In Chief, Axel Alonso have been doing their best to mediate both sides and try and keep things calm.

>kind of
Peter was a god damn motherfucking cunt.

He wanted to rob banks. He wanted to let Flash die at the hands of Doctor Doom. He constantly spat venom at his peers and stood people up and got mad at THEM for treating him like an asshole. He COMPLAINED at a dying man for getting in the way when it was HIS FAULT that the motherfucker died.

Peter didn't become a decent human being until he got into college, at best, and despite how good it is stuff like Busiek's Untold Tales is revisionist as fuck.

This. I would be waaaaay more okay with all these successor characters if all the previous heroes actually got happy endings before passing along the mantle.

>marvel is in such shitty state that someone like Slott has to intervene and be our hero

>implying we spider man now brings anything to Marvel

I'd be chill with Peter being the only Spider-Man if it meant he could continue developing as a character. If it means he keeps running in place for another 20 years AND we can't get good spinoffs like 2099 and Scarlet, Marvel isn't getting another penny out of me.

>I mean, no one cares about Peter'sz current status quo

Amazing Spider-Man is currently Marvel's top-selling ongoing series. Don't confuse your own impressions of the series with that of the wider market.

Or if they just fucking died in a way that wasn't a shitty random shock-death.
Sometimes stories are tragedies. You gotta just deal with it. One day Bruce Wayne is going to die for some reason and Dick is going to have to be Batman from that point on, but we're never going to get that status quo for more than two years at a time because DC is full of pussies.

Fuck no. People care for that ghetto shit less

What is Miles charcther other then blackity black yall
What defines him

It's cool. They can just have low sales numbers for the rest of however long they continue to pull this shit. All the comments on Marvel's social media stuff is people complaining about how awful Marvel is.

Funny how they're avoided SJWing up their movies though. Well, to the extreme they do with the comic books. Someone doesn't want to fuck with that cash cow.

Killing Miles off would be mercy at this point.

>If I shove random non-white people into white people's jobs, I'm Nottaracist right guys? Please validate me!

No actually it makes you a racist too. You're racist against white people and so racist you think black people are retards that need special hand outs.

but would it make more money than peter parker?

white people jobs how the hell is breaking the law daily a white person job

ayy lmao

It could be worse. She could have a picture of the OTHER Spider-Man.

Because nobody even fucking remembers he exists.

>Or if they just fucking died in a way that wasn't a shitty random shock-death.

Ironically, like Ultimate Peter's death.

If its the main Spidey book and there was no Peter. Yes.

Yeah, Ultimate Pete's death had me in fucking tears, and I never cry at movies/cartoons anything.

He fought tooth and nail, and went down like a fucking champ.

Uncle Ben, I couldn't save him. But I did it. I saved YOU. I did it...I...

;___;

Which is why people initially gave Miles a chance. And then Bendis got cold feet and undid it. And failed to give Miles a personality.

What the fuck happened to that man?
Unless you're saying Ult Pete's death was a shock-death, because it wasn't.

This is why I don't mind most of the recent legacy teens at Marvel.

Chulk and Sam were new ideas after their respective predecessors' stories had basically wrapped up, and Kamala and Robbie are distinct enough that it doesn't really matter than they have a similar name.

Totally. It's about time to let Peter retires. Sadly, Peter fags will go nuts with forks and torchs to threat Marvel to put him back again.

Didn't Peter said in one book that he use to be a cunt as a kid and was ashamed about it, because he use to behave like a John Galt wannabe or something ?

He said he read Atlas Shrugged in college and thought it was totally legit and made so much sense for about all of a week.

The panel implies he quickly realized that he was looking down on people like himself.

Name of the book please

Agree butt he should be replaced for anyone else except Miles, Miles is not enough latino.

Miles has always been the real Spiderman.

I cannot imagine Luke Cage EVER using the term 'Person of Color'. It just isn't something he would do.

Anyone feel Bendis just throw the latino heritage there to get the browny points? because it feels forced as fuck like that issue where he told Genji "yeah man you're fat and asian, but im black and latino, so i win" what kind latino heritage he even has?

Oh no, it was a good death. The Ultimate Sinister Six were an Ultimates-level threat the last time they were together, but Peter, dying of a gunshot wound, managed to solo the lot of them.

Pic related.

Eh, all they need is to get slott off the book and bring on someone newer, with some actual talent.

I know right? He is not latino at all, he speak spanish at least???

Jesus. You are really sensitive.

Well speaking spanish dosen't make you a latino just hispanic and a lot of latino people in the us dosen't even speak spanish, being latino is weird because some comunity of spanish speaker are not even considered latinos for examples most latin americans don't consider Puerto ricans real latinos most of them son't speak spanish and are tenically us citizen or Mexican born in the us are sometimes not considered real mexicans

Well on this side of the frontier if you don't speak spanish (or brazilian portuguese) you are not considered latino, at most maybe a "Pocho".

>Mexican born in the us are sometimes not considered real mexicans

pochos are never real mexicans

no matter how much they celebrate our holidays or gush about their "heritage"

No i know im latino born in latin america, but i remember mexicans have a word for Mexicans born in the us, something to call them fake mexicans any mexibro can help, it was filthy chicano right?

Can you please learn english? I don't go on your Russian tea cosy site and spew broken russian and expect people to get it.

I don't have a problem with pochos or chicanos, but most of the time this are the fuckers that want representation, because they "people" need this

Ultimate Peter's fate was the logical conclusion of how the Ultimate Universe worked: Peter only survived in the main verse because his threats were spread out across over 20 years of his life. Ultimate Peter got everything before he even hit adulthood. He was doomed to die.

>ghetto
user if he was ghetto he'd at least be interesting in some capacity.
>So why not?
You almost made me think you were serious until I saw white patriarchy but I'll tell you why. Miles is the blandest character in his own book, some of the best Miles moments come from his interactions with other Spider-Men in Spiderverse and Secret Wars. Frankly I personally think they should've replaced him with Spider-Punk if they needed a black Spider-Man so badly.

Is she gonna have a poster of her own dad in her bedroom?

>Miles is the blandest character in his own book, some of the best Miles moments come from his interactions with other Spider-Men in Spiderverse and Secret Wars.

Credit where it's due, he also has good moments in OTHER books, NOT written by Bendis.

Miles isn't fit to reload Ben Reily's webshooters

How do you know he is russian???
A lot of them usually think of themselves as better than people living in México (even when they are identical with the rest of living here).

>A lot of them usually think of themselves as better than people living in México (even when they are identical with the rest of living here).
Like white people thinking they need to protect minorities because they're to stupid to defend themselves