Tim Heidecker Calls Out Sup Forums

Just wanted to hear your opinion Sup Forums. tim says that you don't have the "guts", to confront him. also he sound's pretty pissed at being called a cuck and the meme's flooding his twitter account.

youtube.com/watch?v=5lXC-oY5zo0

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/timheidecker/i-am-a-cuck
youtube.com/watch?v=zorJ4cClLU4
youtube.com/watch?v=hKsa3E96-fM
youtube.com/watch?v=nnTE7qN7WAk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how the fuck etc. real etc. etc.

I can't really tell if he's being serious ever.

I know he made the cuck song.

I mean, he's either the most butthurt cuck ever or he's just goofing around

idk

He is taking the piss mate. We mean nothing to him, he doesn't care if anyone shouts back.

The video says it all user, he's pissed that shitlords are cuck shaming him.

so brave
I wish he would stop doing on cinema and politics, he's only funny with Eric.
The Vic burger stuff is so try hard look at me I'm the funny guy, worst
Old stuff was good because focused on dishonesty in media and not taking itself seriously
Decker feels like a single t&e sketch that went on too long, stopped watching.
I like Tim's music but engaging pol feels like punching below weight. Tim and Eric in 2008 would be 100% behind trump and would be making Shrek style promos, now it's I got a duty to Viacom, he's become what he used to mock (la guys)

How the fuck did we get into a e-war with Tim Heidecker? What does he have to do with politics?

boo hoo fucking baby man, its always liberal "comedians" that get the most butthurt

Tim & Eric were never good.
They were also never funny.

Two words:
Pussy
Faggot

They dont know how to react when people arent slapping them high fives and patting them on the back.

i've noticed he's friends with Eric Andre, i've been seeing so much promo's for that guy.

Now that's a lie

For Denny's sake...

>it's a cuck venthing his frustration with a strawman
No one cares if a cuck gets mad, stupid cuck

Le Mem'd M.D

Guy made his living pretending to be retarded with his shitty show. What a cuck.

>Sup Forums sites
>sites
>siteS
Do your research before beginning your diatribe.

in my country a heidecker is when you shit in someones toilet cistern

Lay off the weed.

Tim and Eric is shit.

The cuck song is pretty good, but 99% of the reason is paul simon's melody.
But it seems like he argues against his case and the 'lefts.' The left supports all special interests, endless wars, hedge funds, Saudis, Chinese, illegal border crossing, globalism, ...
He is a great anti-comedian though, but he's playing too high level for me, & I love that shit!

Bang, bang. Rob that bank.
Put him in jail, put him in jail.

this is hilarious. It's just bants m8

I don't think even he knows when he's 'joking' anymore. It's like meta upon meta. The infinite jewst.

LE TOTALLY RANDOM!!!!

It isn't, it also isn't something you're supposed to smoke weed too.

Tim and Eric releated works have been great for years. I lost track after the MDM so I'm guessing this recent cuck stuff has to do with Decker.

I guess Tim got political and ruined his own brand of humor by being weak?

Tim & Eric were a meme from Adult Swim that got out of hand. Its comedy for douchebags. The only person I've met in real life told me that It was comedy for comedians.

That's how much of a meme they are.

Yeah hes the ultimate Meta troll. Hes trolling trolls trolling him for being a troll. Its all just one endless joke/gag.

>The only person I've met in real life...

Whad the fugg is going on in this thread?

i wonder if MisterMetokur can beat Tim in a Debate?

>It isn't, it also isn't something you're supposed to smoke weed too.

You're joking right? The entire era of Adult Swim that show is attached to is nothing but shitty stoner humor.

fpbp fits the thread desu

top bantz

It's our next form of evolution. The memes are changing us and it is too late to stop it.

This. They are aspies with cameras.

JUST A PRANK BRO!

fuck this libtard cuckold. he deserves death and will be brought up against the wall when trump is elected.

left out "only person I've met in real life who likes them"

Not gonna lie that post is accidentally 2 sp00ky the other way around.

he's always in character, you literally cannot take anything he says seriously

I was with you with the comedy for douchebags, but lost you on the comedian's comedian garbage.

Tim & Eric are weirdos for weirdos. Pretty much the MO of Adult Swim.

I swear these threads are something else. I would closely pay attention, just out of curiosity.

No, that was never the premise of the humor. It was about the awkwardness and out of touch thinking behind Advertising, with emphasis on how uncanny public broadcasting and other cheap forms of media are.

Such as?

was he in character? because he sounded pretty insulted and livid.

They key here when you are being faced down with this sort of stuff is to stoke the fire within. Remember, they are only responding because what you have said has affected them deeply. This is usually evidenced by the emotions they display when responding to you.

This is where people make a classic mistake. Generally, people will try to continue insulting them, but this is NOT what you want to do. Instead, take the time to "explore their anger" by saying shit like:

>"You sure seem angry over what some basement dwellers are tweeting at you."

>"You really seem embarrassed about being called a cuck. Why is that?"

>"Why are these terms bothering you enough to get a response?"

>"You sure seem raw over what these people are saying."

1. Expose their raw emotions, as this is the most effective means of making them even MORE vulnerable.

2. Focus on the emotions themselves and then jab at them with even more insults regarding their emotional state.

3. Rinse and repeat to keep them on the defensive and to keep embarrassing them constantly.

4. Give no quarter.

Attack and demoralize them, if only because this is what they have done to us for the past fifty years to climb their way into power. Criticize, criticize, criticize, over and over. Produce no solutions. Demoralize. Hold them to their own moral standards. Use their own decency as a weakness against them. Use character assassination attacks. Prevent them from pinning you down to any one point or idea, as that way you can never be forced to defend yourself or your beliefs.

I guess what I am saying is this:

Turnabout is fair play. They can fuck off along with their feelings, if only because they brought all of this on themselves.

LE TOTALLY AWKWARD !!!!

reddit "personified"

You can tell Tim is trying to get us to prank him lmao

this is exactly how Tom Greene reacted when Sup Forums trolled him

too bad tim is memeing and none of this applies to him

Tim loves this whore with a passion. Pretty much all I need to know.

I do not believe you're really saying much of anything anymore.

>oh no,the guy i like is a total faggot

HAHAH JUST A JOKE GUYS!

That's just what one douche said to explain them. Its comedy for comedians.

90% of it was just them doing awkward shit for the tension. "oh look this is so awkward isn't it funny how awkward it is."

No, no it fucking wasn't.

the same way i dont take anything sam hyde says seriously

>people bitch at me about my political views
>they have views I don't like when I look at their stuff
>I let people speak to me in the same room
>they don't come

The most obvious thing to note is internet shitposters likely aren't near you at all and why they aren't coming generally is totally assumed by you, Tim. That you think they're just afraid losers without consulting why they haven't come really shows how much they affected you personally and how upset you are by them.

definitely

ok,I'll simplify it for you

you have terrible taste in comedy

They say you can't appreciate their humor until you watch infomercials or mandated instructional videos.

When people say this, they typically provide a terrible example of "good" comedy.

When you look at things like this you gotta consider that sometimes even Eric or time is with the alt right, but really you see the sortof history or track record of these events would maybe prove it to be true. I wouldn't say that tim is necessarily pranking us but it's all about opening the third eye to whatever hipster nonsense is going on although it might not be true. What really worries me about these situations though, I'll tell ya. I'm done.

Jash is actually what prompted me to stop caring about him forever tbqh

It is. He's done this like 3 times with his fanbase and people are still sperging at him.

>Not recognizing obvious bait and parody.

Sure.

The (((powers that be))) like to trot out washed-up celebrities to "take a stand against hate" (hate being anything they don't like).
In any case Tim's career as a comedian is over. Million Dollar Extreme is the new hotness.

He's a cuck though.
youtube.com/watch?v=zorJ4cClLU4

song came after this video btw.

>Tim Heidecker being serious
>ever

why is this even a thread

No, i've seen a lot of both. They're still shit. I get it but the get isn't great. They have their moments but they aren't what people make them out to be because almost all of their moments are the same thing.

Most of their jokes end in essentially the same punchline. Its "Do you likea da juice" but just repeated over and over with awkward silence.

i am not arguing for my taste in comedy

i am just saying yours fucking sucks

Decker is a funny show imo :3

All valid.
Anyone in LA being pro-Trump is doomed.
Or Silicon Valley. Or NYC media. Or DC beltway establishment. Or Saudi royalty. Or ...
Its fucking awful

Saul of the Mole Men
Loiter Squad
Xavier Renegade Angel
Steve Brule

That one shitty show with the androgynous fagboy with long hair where they sing all the time.

It's amazing that, no matter how shitty these shows are, Adult Swim managed to get even worse with such shitty shows as Off the Air. They must know that the only people left still watching this shit have fried all of their braincells completely out.

The only think that concerns me is tim fiegning his character on OnCinema/Decker as a hardcore trump supporter/republican makes me think he is making fun of them. as long as he is neutral in his delivery I dont give a shit what he does in his personal life. These LA dwellers are going to be liberal no matter what and their state legislators will protect them from the red in the east

He took the bait.

Jesus you just perfectly described the indescribable
Well done sir

>They say you can't appreciate their humor until

Also that shit. So much humor that can be appreciated in the world but its this one that is just so special and secretive that you need to lube your asshole in a certain way for the jokes to massage your humor prostate or otherwise you can't enjoy it.

Fuck off with that.

he's definitely butt blasted. This can't be satire; it's too close to how an actual cuck faggot would act.

For Tim to pull off this level of accuracy, he'd have to be completely absorbed into the alt-right and be redpilled on the JQ. There's no fucking way.

MAD AS FUCK
A
D

A
S

F
U
C
K

>Anyone in LA being pro-Trump is doomed.

LA fag here.

Pro-Trump. There's tons of us out here.

Mexicans have ruined our city.

>loiter squad
You mean Jackass with niggers?

Also anyone seen pic related? These people are total nihilist's.

its a "joke" that's completely fueled by his actual very real butt hurt

he wants to turn it around into a "i waz just kidding guize,y so worked up"

I mean LA alt-comedy scene.
Ppl who rely on the Shekels for hahas.
Are you in the biz?
If so cool, name some names!

It's more than that. I'll admit that the punchline is almost always induced through various means to instill a sense of confusion and awkwardness in the viewer, but it's the creative ways they achieve this that makes it good.

It also helps getting the things the jokes are parodying.

This is clearly bait, none of those shows were stoner humor outside of Loiter Squad, which was Tyler the Creator thinking he was a comedian for some reason.

I refuse to believe that anything made by tim or eric could be anything more than grating shit. These people got 6 seasons and did nothing with it.

exactly!

I tend to think he's atleast a little butt hurt.
He's capable of faking anything, but you can't go where he went without a little provocation.
Am I reading the song wrong?? He's calling himself a fag & cuck. He's siding w violent muslims. The only line that's legit is 'I think blacks should live amongst us.'

>Tim & Eric & Patton & all the rest of them in a nutshell
youtube.com/watch?v=hKsa3E96-fM

You misunderstand. I get it, it just isn't funny. If you have to make excuses for it, the material isn't good.

i've written enough jokes to know that you can put the blame on people for not thinking your funny. If you do a joke and people don't laugh, it was your fault, not theirs. basically when you do a joke, the perfect audience for it is the guy who wrote because he gets it by creating it. Once you put the material out there then the people become the test.

I understand that this posts lead to questions about funny being decided proportionally, how implying those things eventually cuts off various styles and subjects in humor etc. The point I am trying to convey has to do with their material and delivery both being shit even when you understand what they are referrencing.

I like Tim and Eric and Tom goes to the mayor, why couldnt he just keep his trap shut?

I can't even tell if he is being serious desu but he is definitely initiated. Top job Tim.

While the infomercial thing may be pushing it because TV is dying and nobody actually sits through those things, we've all experienced the soulless, out of touch educational videos or workplace videoes that were made at an almost local level with a five dollar budget.

The shit their referencing is obviously on the way out, but in a way the cluelessness of advertisers will never leave.

Some people get it, I used to shit on the show Look Around You until a britbong explained it was based on mandatory educational videos in Brittan. I watched one and then started to see how the show was mocking it.

my god

>tim's cuck video

youtube.com/watch?v=nnTE7qN7WAk

I know tim a little, he fucking hates being called a cuck / libtard and is really angered by this. yes its a bit jokey but he really is triggered.

he's clearly joking, this guys been doing jokes like this for a while so he's clearly had time to hone his craft, its just acting essentially

lighten up you faggots

Tim and Eric is reddit tier pleb trash

Also known as an "Upperdecker"

Well there you go!
Tell him we're tired of seeing our country, way of life & future sold down the river to the highest bidder.

>Some people get it, I used to shit on the show Look Around You

how did you ever shit on this? Looking at it right now for the first time and its amazing 2 minutes in.

Where has this been all my life?

pewds would holocaust this cuck in a one on one comedy battle

I'm not convinced you understand it though. The problem with arguing about comedy is it's really difficult. It's not something you can describe as an intricate series of mechanisms leading to a guaranteed "laugh". Explaining a joke pretty much kills the humor.

Maybe you do "get it", it's impossible for me to tell if you truly do outside of admitting that you've seen the things they're referencing.

Regardless, most people who call it "shit" describe the humor in a way that misses the point, implying it went over their heads. Perhaps a good joke is one that is impossible to miss by even the thickest individual, but because they've managed to form a cult following of people who enjoy a very odd form of humor I refuse to see how they're "shit".

wont happen. hes quite rich and lives in LA bubble.