What happened to pewdiepie...

What happened to pewdiepie? I just watched some of his new videos and he is cynical as fuck and overall just looks super depressed.

Is he okay?

Idk

>What happened to pewdiepie?

He made enough to retire, so why would he care about anything. Is he married? Children?

is he your new target now that you've given up on reviewbrah?

He has become one of us.

I think he finally swallowed the redpill. after all, he DID move away from Sweden quite some time ago, and used to lurk on Sup Forums (you know, wayyyy back in le good old days).

you can tell something's on his mind. It's that "oh fuck, so THIS is what's going on.... and there's nothing I can do.... Fuck" look to him.

or maybe it's just you underage fags that keep shilling him.

I don't know, maybe it's fucking maybelline.

He's been red pilled.

Kek

he got kicked out from his apartment by his dickwad landlord, maybe that was stressful, idk

He's slowly becoming redpilled. He's trying to fight it and its consuming him

HE has NOT swallowed ANY red pill

NOT YET

You're either active or you're passive.

You're on Sup Forums so it's probably the latter.

Prove me wrong, faggots.

i can see the pain of the red pill from his eyes.

I have no personal thing against him, but I hope he dies
Youtubers are cancer

ITT: Stormfaggots are too stupid to understand marketing

>top kek

nice flag. didnt it use to have a hindu symbol on it? an eagle before that? what happened?

pls elaborate fritz

((((((((((((h3h3))))))))))) is actually a pretty good channel.

He's already got the money so he probably toned down the ADHD persona because he really doesn't even need to pander to children as much anymore.

If in one video, just one, he admits he likes Donald Trump, we might just win this.

he turned from shitty 12 year old entertainment to self concious shitty 12 year old entertainment.

Progress.

>"Inshallah Youtube must be Islamized"

Nothing happened, pewdiepie just enters the time of his life. He make videogame videos for idk 4 years in a row? And now he became so popular and "not serious in the eyes of others" so he can banter everyone he want in every way he want. He is just fine.

h3h3 is pretty garbage, I subscribed and I watched a lot of their videos and I still don't see the point. I'd like to facefuck Hila tho...

Filthy Frank >>>>>>>> h3h3

Pewdiepie

Why do you keep posting yourself on Sup Forums
Trying to get the far-right to like you?

he just whines about random youtube videos

He's probs just a bit down over the whole reviewbrah gangstalking thing

what?

>he consumes any kind of entertainment.
>hes reddit

youre giving me shills.

Why the fuck is Sup Forums so obsessed with YouTube people now? Fuck off you underage niggers

You can only pretend to be scared of so many FNAF sequels and get genuinely scared of so many Autists showing up on your doorstep uninvited before you burn out.

Are u Hungarian? U look just like my magyar buddy

Why did you made the exact same thread on Sup Forums?

his videos are for 12 yo kids, while it was fun to make them for a long time, now he realized he hates his fandom

and playing videogames gets old, even if you really like them

this
he's havin the bieber syndrome

>he got kicked out from his apartment
why?

also
>having this much money and not buying his own house

he filmed VR stuff in a room which wasn't sound proofed and it sounded like they were having gay sex

h3 was good before reddit found it

>huur durr le good old days

He doesn't seem to scream as much anymore in his videos. He has more mature expressions and such. A thread was made a few hours ago with some anons saying hes getting redpilled or some shit.

>+18
>watching pewdiepie

Why are these shill threads on Sup Forums?
This is no political discussion, this belongs to Sup Forums
Why don't mods delete these fucking threads.
I know Sup Forums is containment meme board, but thread about this poopoo whatever guy are the final insult.

Used to watch his videos when he had like 300k subscribers, found him pretty funny

At about 3 million he became pretty cringy

But now that he has like 45 million he seems to not give a fuck anymore. He's basically got his life set, so his "work" doesn't even feel like work anymore. Apparently he's been calling other channels out for being cringy as hell, so he's sounding pretty damn based.

>pretty good channel
kys

Currently 7 active Pewdiepie threads on this board. Gas yourselves.

about two years ago i used to hear about people meeting him at cons and shit or during some youtube/google talks where they have the machnima guys roosterteeth and some other big names come chit chat.
and 8/10 people who talked to him said he hated his youtube persona he would never say it but the look in his eyes when a grown man would brofist him or shit was funny.

he is pretty decent with kids though.

>literal who flag
Fuck off, h3h3 is the best thing about Youtube

>when he had like 300k subscribers
Didn't he work for Machinima at that time?

My theory is that Sweden as we all know, has been pretty fucked up lately with all the immigration. He's had to have noticed shit, and naturally, someone is going to start researching.

Don't remember, just remember watching him play the horror games and stephano and what not

That was when he pretended to be scared and scream like a retard.

I don't think it has anything to do with immigrants or being "redpilled" i think he considered himself a children's entertainer for a long time and possibly now hates his own older fanbase from having to deal with them.

>pretty damn based
cringe
"pewds" fans should all be banned for being obvious underage and being faggots.

Guys, can somebody explain me what has the pewdie got to do with Sup Forums and what is it all about?

he wants the Sup Forums audience

the degenerate man children? he has that demo already

Dude was doing his own thing, and clearly it worked

I blame Pewdiepie for creating the shitty mess that's plaguing YouTube at the moment, but I'll give him credit where it's due

Post a picture of yourself, weeb. You're projecting too hard.

Years of reading Youtube comments. It causes brain damage.

His related videos are all conspiracy shit nowadays. Of course, it could be him growing up, then again, he was already pretty old when he started.

bumping this.

I think pewds at least is purple pilled. But I like him again now cus lol maymays. But who knows it depends on if he goes on a full power level reveal

He realizes he's only been made rich by 10-12 year olds and his schtick is running thin. Once he made an app it was obvious he sold out. He should wise up and quit the YouTube game tbqh he's already rich enough

the red pill has a long list of adverse side effects