Pixar Boob physics

So I was going over my animation folder the other day, and I couldn't help but notice that Mrs. Incredible has some tit physics here after she sighs.

I was both aroused and amazed at how much fucking detail pixar put's into stuff like this, are there any other examples of boob physics in pixar films?

bamp.

What tits though.

I pointed this out in a thread months and months ago and apparently no one noticed before then.

no one noticed because they are looking at the ass

A bit exaggerated, since they bounce in all directions. Almost as if they are HUGE, and are squeezed in that suit.

You're right, wonder if pixar was going for a fanservice moment here with the tit physics and the ass to keep the adults interested.Or if it's just a coincidence.

Animators are perverts. They put it in for themselves.

>Pixar
Stop crediting companies as if they are a person. The character designer did this. The animators helped.

She's Elastigirl. her boobs are as giant as she wants them to be.

Wait.......... does that mean................. they will never sag??

If yes, those are some perfect boobs to fight and die for.

I swear it God that it is the same autist that makes the Ms.Incredible threads.

Not pixar, but disney.

I never really notice it, but there is a slight jiggle there.

They will never sag, they'll always stay the exact shape you want them to, and the rest of her body can be as thicc or thin as she commands it to. The only caveat is that if you want her to alter her body you have to keep her happy, but thankfully she seems like a sweet woman who doesn't need much more than love and respect.

We've noticed for years dude. This isn't a revelation.

Anyway the nursemaid from Brave.

>Anyway the nursemaid from Brave.
Still can't believe they did the "dive bomb into cleavage" gag, didn't think Pixar was that brave

I can confirm this is true.

If this movie were to be released today, how would the feminazis react to the sexualization in the movie? Riley from Inside Out was naked as toddler and no one cared.

Makes me wonder how frozen got passed those feminazis though

Her blue dress is so slutty.

definitely see jiggle

Elsa and anna also has some boob jiggles in the movie. You guys notice that too?

...what does this even mean?

do you assume people call up the feminazi council and get film approval?

i fucking hate current internet discourse

Lot of butt shots for a Nickelodeon cartoon..

I know right, you can't even talk about anything without someone bringing up the feminism boogeyman. You people need to fucking relax and understand that nobody wants to take your precious comics/cartoons from you, least of all feminists.

WTF that last pic is someones fetish

no cleavage

>nobody wants to take your precious comics/cartoons from you, least of all feminists.
Is this a rhetorical thing where you deliberately make a wildly untrue statement to draw attention to its antithesis?

there are none except The incredibles & frozen.

there are other scenes in the movie where there's some boob jiggling going on, particularly when she's riding that sphere-tram thing on Syndrome's Island.

i share because i care.

>Those hips

>Implying it was sexualized
It was just a superhero outfit, and one that covered her entire figure at that.

anons been posting about elsa jiggles. So yeah they did notice.

And you might have forget that rapunzel breast do jiggle as well. A scene where she touch the grass for the first time and then she went running. That part you can see her boob jiggle. Her chest may be flat but they can bounce

I'm surprised how much I like this thread. I seriously haven't realized how much fap material I've missed over the years.

Wait, isn't her gimmick she can stretch, but retains the same mass?

Couldn't that mean in theory, if she increased her mass, she could increase her "standing" size? I mean who knows how the fuck her bones work anyways.

Screw this tame American jiggle.

LET'S FRENCH IT UP.

Give me the webm

Like I said. Small tits can jiggle

>Her blue dress is so slutty.
it really isnt

>amazed
...Why?
Secondary motion is one of the most basic principles of character animation. Not having boob jiggle is like not having a cape swoosh.

I dunno man, when you think about it, after she put on that dress she spent the rest of the movie covered in ice. She destroyed her old clothes and replaced it with her dress made of ice, which looked paper thin. So appearance wise, nah it wasn't slutty, but contextually, it was pretty fucking lewd.

I damn near broke my dick off to Mrs. Incredible

>Made of ice
>Dress Slit is pretty high
>Probably didnt wear an bra

Yeah it is.

Isn't really that seducing unlike this Elsa webm

I'll take "You're all a bunch of retards"... I mean, "What is secondary action" for $500, Alex.

Because tit jiggling is usually seen as sexualizing the character, you often see it done in anime to exaggerated levels, but rarely do you ever see or notice it in a family cartoon.

I mean desu the entire scene was shady, was her looking at her ass in the mirror supposed to be funny I.E "Oh, no this suit makes my butt look big"?

>Because tit jiggling is usually seen as sexualizing the character
By idiots.

Are you an idiot, user?

Le observe the French chick. The wings on her helmet, her hair, her dress, her skull belt buckle, and yes even her boobs; they move in response to other motion.

This is secondary action. It's one of the things that makes animation feel more alive and appealing, the principles of which have been known for almost 100 years now. And written down and taught for about 90.

>was her looking at her ass in the mirror supposed to be funny I.E "Oh, no this suit makes my butt look big"?
Yes, exactly, it was.
This isn't pervert shit, it's realism. This was the common trope of women back in the early 1900s that didn't want to be fat and ugly, compared to today were the bigger the tits and ass in Merica, the better. For peeps sake the movie supposed to have taken place in the mid 1900s from what I heard, which would make sense why she would react like that in the OP image. It was a common view to not have a big ass back then.

Indeed. Plus, like Bob, she was was feeling her middle-age and regretting her lost youth.

Asexual or a faggot detected.

>1900s
>peeps sake
The fuck is wrong with you?

Oh great, we have one of these retards. Please tell me again how you don't find jiggling big breast attractive?

Where did I say that? Pretty sure I said it added to the animations appeal.

The retard is the person who thinks boobs moving "in a family movie" is perverted or unusual.

The massive fucking arsehole retard is the person who uses the word "sexualized". Ever.

This is quite literally the dumbest thing I've read today.

Most people wouldn't notice it, so no it adds jack-shit other than pervs who were looking for it or folks like us who noticed it on accident.

Yes it is unusual because for the most part tits remain static in family/kids oriented shows for the exact reason that it's considered to be a more "sexy" approach, since the word sexualized triggers you so badly.

To add to the fact, the camera is practically zoomed in on her titties on top of getting a view of her ass.

Clearly a fan-service moment for the adults who noticed. Hence why you have some rap songs with the lyrics "I want a bitch with a booty like misses incredible!"

Jesus you are dense.

"Most people" wouldn't notice it, but most people would notice good animation if you put it in front of them side by side with bad animation, even if they couldn't explain what separated them. That's the point.

And "sexualized" is the modern SJW/wowsers favourite word. It's what horrible mothers and fat, gender-fluid marxists with purple hair and too much time on their hands say while flicking through the K-Mart catalogue looking for ankle. By even mentioning the word... do you understand how much you just fucking suck?

For shame user.

You guys spend too much time on the internet if you find basic animation principles arousing and think they were put in solely for the sake of that.

Well i find these arousing, but these are not.

I also know about the principles of animation. The truth is you don't HAVE to include boob jiggle physics as a secondary action if you don't want to. American and French animators add the boob jiggle as a secondary action not so much for sexualizing, but more for emphasizing the feminine traits of an attractive woman. Secondary action adds to the subject, not take over it, so the majority of audiences won't notice the boob jiggle, but even without paying attention to it they can instantly tell that what they're looking at is an attractive woman.

But when boobs physics are the main action as in pic related, that's a different story. The main subject are the boobs themselves, either done for fan service or as a joke.

But like I said, you don't need to use boob jiggle as a secondary action if you don't want to or if the execs don't feel comfortable using it. There are many other ways to emphasize the feminine traits of an attractive woman such as the hip sway here .

compared to '90s movies she is totally static.

>The truth is you don't HAVE to include boob jiggle physics as a secondary action if you don't want to.
You kinda do. Otherwise it looks weird. Sometimes weird is what you're going for, or it won't be noticed because everything is weird and stylized already, but to sell a motion, the soft body needs to act like a soft body.

You're right about that. But I think you're confusing secondary action with just general drag and overlapping action. Boobs jiggling because of shifting weight and force is natural and part of drag and overlapping action. But secondary action is something intentionally added by the animators to emphasize the action rather than being required to add it because of physical law. is an example of drag and overlap while is secondary action.

Oh, is that so? I always thought it was called secondary action, because it was caused by the main action.
I'm a little stumped on why you classify those two clips differently, though - is there a hard rule or do you just go "this jiggle looks a bit exaggerated, it counts as secondary action"?