This movie opened my eyes. I'm never eating at McDonald's again

This movie opened my eyes. I'm never eating at McDonald's again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yzrbTPi2nBg
youtube.com/watch?v=hdZ8sexC-_o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm glad to hear it. There are much better fast food places.

that movie is a load of bologna

>amerilards need a feature length Hollywood documentary to tell them it's a bad idea to eat fast food every single day

Defend this.

Why did the Arab kid think Jesus was George W Bush?

He ate other more fatty shit behind the scenes

This movie is bullshit, eating mcdonalds wont make you fat. Eating mcdonalds like a fat fuck will make you fat.

>eating 1000s of calories more than your daily intake of fattening food will make you unhealthy

Did we really need a movie for this?

>vegetarian
>started vomiting on the first days
>tests made later with various people who ate the same diet as him but now with 6000 calories instead of 5000 all made them fat but had none of the other side effects as he had in the "movie"
Hes full of shit

Eating like a retard makes you fat. Think about all the idiots who start their days with 2 xl cups of coffee with 250 calories worth of creamer and wonder why they're fat. Or the Starbucksers who kick off a long, fat day of computer jockeying with a 1400 calorie coffee shake.

I tend towards small govt but if liberals ever had to take something away from us, why can't it be unhealthy shit on every corner? If I were the God king of the world I'd limit the retard foods, regulate tobacco and pull out all the additives, and ban all lotteries. Vote for me.

Not only that but

>Would you suck a cock to keep your job at McDonalds?

Damn.

Is this the kind of question Americans have to ask themselves on a daily basis?

Because Spurlock was forcing a stretch of a gag that Bush supporters want a theocracy

>ban all lotteries

it's basically taxation on the poor

This movie also ushered in a miniature age of nutritional ignorance, since the entire intent of the movie is to mystify nutrition to a level where you could blame fast food as the sole cause of fatness. Seriously this movie doesn't tell you a damn thing about how to be healthy.

>it's basically taxation on the poor

But I won $5000 from a dollar scratch ticket.

The chances of that are less than being hit by lightning so I don't believe you.

Exactly. We need less giant companies and states tricking people out of their money. Too many people buy that shit with welfare anyways.

Oh look it's an angry statistician who's never won anything

I don't really eat mcdonalds in the first place, I don't need a documentary to tell me it's garbage

AYO DUDE DID YOU KNOW?
IF YOU EAT HIGH CALORIE FOOD
EVERY DAY
YOU GET FAT

never smoking weed again

I just eat like two quarter pounders every month. That's it. I cannot imagine going every day. Wouldnt it get boring at some point?

What happened? Was he still unfunny at the end?

McDonald's puts secret additives in their food to make it addicting like cigarettes apparently. You won't be able to blame your unhealthy lifestyle choices or anything.

>eat the same meal 3 times a day
>dont do exercise
>OH NO MY HORMONES ARE GOING CRAZY
>i bet its MC fault and not mine for complementing the nutrients and do a healthy routine!

Wasn't this the movie responsible for the removal of McDonalds "Super Size"?

Fuck this guy.

I watched this recently based on the hype it had for years and it sucked. He didn't even get that fat.

Why it became such a hit I've no idea. Were people really that shocked that McDonalds is bad for you?

It's not that they add anything crazy but our brains are wired to seek out salty, fatty, high calorie foods. Their food is designed in such a way that you can overeat without "feeling" full, which we are predisposed to anyways. For all of human history food has been fairly scarce, now you can have infinite food designed to be the perfect thing the brain craves. Scientifically crafted to make you overeat and over spend, right down to how the menu is laid out.

Yeah it's called macronutrients and seasoning

That's because McDonalds suceeded in creating an affordable and delicious worldwide supply chain. You make it sound like a trick, but you can hardly blame a group of people for being so good at defeating scarcity that it makes people who don't know what they're doing become fat. Delivering efficient macronutrients has been the goal since the dawn of time, and it bugs me when McDonalds is treated as villainous for acheicing this instead of making their food taste bad enough on purpose to make people not want to eat it.

You're missing the point. If you over feed your dog, it gets fat. Is it the dog's fault? It's just an animal, and its animal brain says "eat, it feels good and you need food." Same thing our brains tell us, and every other animal. I'm sure you want to get into some argument about how we need to "rise above" our entire existence and the way our brains evolved since time immemorial, but McDicks knows exactly what they're doing. It's disingenuous to create a fatty buffet and just let people have unlimited access.

>mcdonalds are the good guys

amerifats, ladies and gentlemen

I used to eat McDonalds 3 meals a day until I saw this doc. Really made me think.

Doug Benson is a walking anti-marijuana PSA

Now you're down to twice a day. So brave.

This movie made me really hungry for mcdonalds

McDonalds has absolutely no interest in making people fat. They're interested in getting a higher margin of sales through upselling customers on meals and sizes, since their food is so cheap to make that $0.50 extra to upgrade your soda and fry is worth so much more than the cost to make that much more soda and fries. They make their product tasty and desirable so they will get repeat costumers, just like anybody else on the planet. The only real difference between franchises like McDonalds is that most every part of the business works great and it's a product that always sells, so unless they're choosing to show restraint as a business for some reason they are always capable of growing. I understand this is the fundamental capitalist problem, being in bed industrially and financially with something unhealthy to the public, but it still doesn't make McDonalds 'they know what they're doing' in terms of choosing to create unhealthy Americans. They're a business who are being completely honest to sell as much product at an efficient margin as possible. Both McDonalds and American individuals have an equal obligation to show restraint if they consider obesity a problem, and both McD's and the public are doing things to improve that with time. So what's the problem? A company didn't show restraint in growing hugely succesful selling fatty foods, and a large number of people didn't show restraint in buying them. I get what you mean, but I can hardly blame anyone. I will say that McDonalds is not a trick to make you fat. They would rather all their customers were track and field olympiad weight lifters and actually needed 6000 calories a day, rather than being slow dying poor people who hate themselves for their weight.

They're just normal operators. they did what anyone else would do with the ability to make food people like fast.

Bologna.

Only made me hungrier my dude. It's the way he eats the food that does it for me.

Jesus Christ dude, are you just playing devil's advocate for shits and giggles? The company is shockingly aware of what their food does they have disclaimers everywhere, and even had to kill the super size menu and add "healthy" options. A company sells poison that you can or cannot ingest willingly any they use deceptive tactics and engineering to make the product attractive to people who won't know better, and you try to play dumb and protect the company? I hope diabetes runs in your family.

>IT'S POISON
nice strawman you've really changed people's mind. Are you a vegan by chance?

A strawman implies I created an opponent and/or added something fictitious to attack, I did no such thing and I won't sit here and argue with someone who can't keep their own drool in check while communicating.

*blocks your bologna*

No it doesn't. A strawman is ignoring someone's point and attacking an unrelated point to what you were arguing. Has nothing to do with anything being fictitious.

People being too stupid to know that overeating burgers makes you fat are like people too stupid to realize drinking booze makes you drunk. They're regulated and beholden to the world just like any company, if you're really going to sit there and tell me that it's immoral to sell burgers that taste good and aren't made to taste like shit on purpose in order to make people not want them, than I don't know what to tell you. I'm not blind to the realities of cluelessness and addiction, but if you're going to go apeshit calling anything desirable that's bad in excess 'poison' then I suppose you must have a problem sex, money and love too. There's nothing wrong with selling a high demand product at profitable low margins. If you have a problem with McDick's then take it up with capitalism.

People think Subway is healthier, when they don't realize that Subway "chicken" is only 50% real chicken. The same people think "fat free" is good for you, when fat free products are usually loaded with sugar. Carbohydrates and added sugars are the #1 problem with the American diet. Fats and proteins in moderation are much better for you.

>they use deceptive tactics and engineering to make the product attractive to people who won't know better
Are you seriously so full of yourself that you think the average consumer is too stupid to know that the food McDonald's sells is unhealthy and will make them fat if they eat too much of it? Or are you just deathly allergic to any form of personal responsibility?

>Fats and proteins in moderation are much better for you.

There's nothing wrong with carbs. All macros in moderation are good for you. One gram of fat has more than double the amount of calories than a gram of carbs.The problem is carbs are far more easily accessible than fats.

How? Poor people aren't forced to buy lottery tickets, you know.

He's one of these guys who doesn't believe the poor have free will. He doesnt believe traveling to a restaurant and paying for lunch isn't an act of consent.

Is* an act of consent

>Delicious
wew, but seriously though, in my eyes Fast Food is basically just "emergency food", it doesn't taste well, but it is available, fast and affordable, so you can get a small burger to sate yourself until you get home and can get a proper meal, the taste is as bland as shit gets, but it is a CONSISTENT and "non-risky" bland that you can get anywhere in the country in a couple of minutes or less, outside the country shit gets iffier due different food laws and providers, but don't even pretend it can compete with long cook shit like Coq au Vin or a ACTUAL burger, but those things take time and are not near as freely available.

McDonalds is only "delicious" relative to how easy it is to get.

Would eat at pic for the experience though.

Thinking of getting a takeout now but can't decide. What's good?

There was a week when I was eating bacon every day and I actually felt healthier.

Is bacon really that bad?

does anyone remember a parody of this where instead of eating the guy just watched a bunch of brady bunch? I'm starting to wonder if I just dreamed it because the closest thing I can find is that boondocks episode where huey watches BET all day

no the body needs fats but the carb myth everyone is pushing is killing people

though you were probably eating process bacon shit

No, but there's this.
youtube.com/watch?v=yzrbTPi2nBg

Why not make yourself some good old Ramen instead.

In excess, you might actually been low that particular week, thing about Heart Attack Cafe is that is DELIBERATELY unhealthy food and utterly loaded with grease and lard i doubt your homemade bacon (or even bought) is on the same level, they outright warn how and why everything is killing you, it was made by a nutritionist who got pissed at how obese people consistently didn't follow dietary advice and tried to argue against him, so he went into "If i can't fix them i might as well help them get into the grave" mode, it is down in Vegas last i checked and even more fucked up, with nurses spanking customers who don't finish their meals.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WTF DO I EAT

I CANT COOK WELL ENOUGH

Saltines and water my boy, then you go look at some Vanillaware food art and pretend you are eating that.

That is supposedly how Sup Forums does it, and don't you wanna be a skellington like them?

McDonald's will make you fat
They serve Big Macs
They serve quarter pounders
They will put pounds on you

>stomach is too good at its job
>can break down thousands of calories in hours
>those calories are meant to be spread out over the course of 24hours

If there was some enzyme that slowed digestion out there, we wouldn't have this problem and someone would be hella rich.

Sup Forums is just "STOP ENJOYING FOOD" the board at this point

Okay listen.
Think of a food you want to eat
Look up a recipe on google
And then FUCKING FOLLOW IT
DONT FUCK AROUND
COOKING HAS BEEN SOLVED
JUST FOLLOW THE STEPS

McDonald's hamburgers are the worst
They are worse than Burger King
A Big Mac has 26 grams of fat
A quarter pounder 28 grams of fat

Having $5000 doesn't mean anything.

If your income is still 0, you're poor. What the fuck can you do with just $5000?

>Vegetarian
The dude is a cuck with a VEGAN wife so he was vegan before shoving down burgers and greasy fries down his throat.

this is bad for you

Morgan "most of my weight gain came from the sugary sodas" Spurlock

Morgan "I'm no liar but I won't release my food log" Spurlock

Morgan "this food made my dick limp" Spurpcock

Morgan "poor people without internet access can't get dietary information and are too poor and stupid to go to a library" Spurcuck

Morgan "fast food is what's making you fat and not the copious amounts of sugar and carbs you consume combined with the lack of exercise" Spurkike

>throw down on a cheap room
>buy a beater car
>get a job

Let me guess you still live at home and need mommy's tit to sustain you?

Added this to my Netflix list, haven't brought myself to watch it yet. What do you all think?

>Morgan "poor people without internet access can't get dietary information and are too poor and stupid to go to a library" Spurcuck

This part is especially outdated in an era of welfare paid for smart phones

>
After five days Spurlock has gained 9.5 pounds (4.3 kg) (from 185.5 to about 195 pounds). It is not long before he finds himself experiencing depression, and he claims that his bouts of depression, lethargy, and headaches could be relieved by eating a McDonald's meal. His general practitioner describes him as being "addicted".

Wait, so after 5 days of eating mcdonalds he gained weight and became addicted to it? Get the fuck out of here.

Worth the watch

>Super Size size gets removed
>Super Size becomes new large
>Large becomes new medium
>Medium becomes new small
>Small becomes value size

ggwp

>removal
It's just called large now.

It's fine

doug is one of the most annoying faggots in comedy, i'm glad he has dropped off the face of the earth and no one cares about him and his dude weed shit

Yeah, professional actor and documentarian Morgan Spurlock eats for a few days, then starts laying down and moaning as much and as loudly as humanly possible, and starts telling stories about how McDonalds has corrupted his brain and he must eat there and there is no freedom. It's a natural extension of his thesis 'nobody who eats at McDonalds has free will'. It's rewarding to watch the doc and pay attention to how the majority of it is to convince you that there is no option to avoid McDonalds, and that eating there is never your own decision (in a show about a self-imposed eating schedule, no less).

This was just an unfunny stoner comedy where a guy is high for a month, he smokes out of exotic things, and shows you all the most basic pro-weed propaganda he can find. The fact that it's framed after a much more popular phony documentary is really telling of its content.

Isn't this shit the reason my nigga Ronald no longer the mascot?

Nigga it always comes out bad and the fucks online always have some designer ingredients, nothing they actually sell in the store

Just throw me a decent fucking website Betty crocker and friends suck

All that stuff in the image looks weird though.... I have just had burgers and sushi my whole life

What a fucking faggot you are

>worst than burger king
Opinion discarded

>eat 5000 calories worth of food every day
>don't do any exercise
>get fat

Whoa... really makes you think

Americans will die for their McDonalds

You're retarded m8. Subway chicken is kino

Burger King is shit nowadays. Name one good thing on the menu.

I'm so glad this guy ended the obesity epidemic. Oh wait no he didn't. You mean people can get fat on food besides McDonalds? NO WAY!

just how many rip offs of this poster are there?

At risk of pushing youtube "celebrities" into this. One youtube famous british cunt did US excursion with McDonalds nutrition. McD part is around 11:30.

youtube.com/watch?v=hdZ8sexC-_o

>welfare paid for smart phones
I thought obama phones were cheap flip phones.

Fuck you guys, whenever you talk about fast food I always have to go and get some. Where should I go and what should I get?

Options
>In N Out

>Five Guys
>McDonalds
>Burger King
>Little Caesars
>Jack in the Box

>go

Fast food comes to me.

Nobody's forcing you to go and get fast food, that's on yourself lard lad

Stay at home and eat a fucking apple you fat piece of shit

Wendy's. Maybe Arby's.

How this man did that for a whole month is absolutely beyond me. I remember I went to McDonald's before and maybe afterwork for a dollar value snack and after about a week I woke up feeling sick and my arm had this weird will pain from lack of nutrients.

I can't imagine what doing it everyday, for BLD and getting the largest size would be like. Absolute hell I would imagine.