OPERATION REDPILL PEWDIEPIE

There has been discussion about Pewdiepie becoming more and more redpilled as time goes along

for example
>Watch this YouTube video, go to the time 2:35 when he asks " what if Harambe was still alive".
>m.youtube.com/watch?v=EivRj_VfMgo

I propose the following
>We spam his twitter with redpills
>the ideas get into his head
>He either gets fully redpilled or just has it haunting him in his subconscious
>He spills redpills by mistake(or intentionally) on stream or video
>The biggest youtube shitstorm ever starts
>Pewdiepie's video gets taken down
>reuploads and clips get to a 100,000,000 people

This could be bigger than WithOpenGates
Post redpills ITT and send them @Pewdiepie on twitter

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893
phys.org/news/2016-08-bias-disgust-mixed-race-couples.html#jCp
conservative-headlines.com/2012/04/miscegenation-single-most-dangerous-activity-a-young-white-female-can-engage-in/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's actually a good idea.

>ITT jews trying to make so that another mainstream white man gets taken down

Rabbi Schlomo kill yourself

pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf

papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893

phys.org/news/2016-08-bias-disgust-mixed-race-couples.html#jCp

conservative-headlines.com/2012/04/miscegenation-single-most-dangerous-activity-a-young-white-female-can-engage-in/

Read Erectus Walks Among Us. It's a tad too multiregional for me, but pretty good.

>Individuals in the resulting mulatto population of 100 men and 100 women now breed among themselves. The percentage of white and black DRAs in subsequent mulatto populations will gradually increase to their stable level of 2% again, i.e. there will now be 4 white DRAs and 4 black DRAs in the mulatto population of 200, i.e., 2 white DRAs and 2 black DRAs in the men and the same in the women. The probability that a male carrying a white DRA will mate with a female carrying another white DRA is 1/2500 (2/100 x 2/100) and the probability that a male carrying a black DRA will mate with a female carrying another black DRA will also be 1/2500, so the probability that one of those two types of matings will occur is 1/1250. The probability that a mulatto child will inherit two copies of either the white DRA or the black DRA and will die is now twice as high as that a white or black child would have died in the two unmixed populations; miscegenation has doubled the chances that a child will die from having two copies of a DRA. 8

>this thread again
mods please remove this bullshit

Methinks China is cheating on the tests.

no that's a horrible idea.

Lol he said just last year on his podcast right wing parties in Sweden were idiots. He's bluepilled.

WTF happened to Sup Forums. Since when has it become acceptable to watch manchildren scream in a microphone???

He got unverified for telling the truth too hard and is only following one person on Twitter, Trump.

Sup Forums exists to analyze e-celebs and youtube drama's impact on right wing politics.

Fuck off roach

Holy shit this could actually work, we need to get the rest of Sup Forums on this,
But 1 days worth of redpilling won't be enough we need to keep red pilling him on a regular basis.

Even lord Kek agrees just look at my ID

asking mods to remove a thread is against the rules faggot

He said he unverified himself because he was tired of people spamming him with notifications you fucking retard.