Do you guys seriously sit home and watch movies on a saturday night?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5w3cYtJekpw&t
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's a day like any other day.

>It's a day like any other day.
no, its the weekend.

>lives for the weekend
fucking wageslaves

do you really bully guys coping with their shitty social life on the internet?

I usually meet up with my sister and watch a movie with her, closest to a gf I will ever come.

I usually masturbate, then meet with Bois, go out and in 7/10 of the cases I go home with a girl

But only because you tell yourself so. There's nothing different on a saturday, the sun comes up in the morning and goes down in the evening.

I don't know how to make friends. Do I just randomly go up to people and start talking to them at wal mart or something?

you can do whatever you want on any day you want you privileged western fag boy

I will call it a succesful day if I even make myself watch an entire film.

I dunno, what do you think sweat shop workers in shitty countries do on a Saturday night?

This one looks more accurate.

Don't ne a loser outcast in your youth would be a start

yes people love that

>don't be a loser
Wow great advice.
So if I started going out on saturdays I would magically become not a loser outcast?

just about every saturday night for my entire adulthood and most of my teens has been spent at home.

B T F O

REMEMBER TO WATCH THIS GUYS IF YOU ARE GOING OUT TONIGHT

youtube.com/watch?v=5w3cYtJekpw&t

Dude nobody here is going out

>Bois
Fucking faggot.

Yeah I watched Excalibur tonight, good shit

DAMN RIGHT WE AINT
WE ENJOYING SOME KINO

Of course!

I'm in my mid 20's dude, I'm usually only going out one night a weekend.

haha yeah true, going out drinking is for normies

Sometimes. What do you think I should be doing instead?

im erect now

No, I sit home and watch the ceiling. Nothing does it for me anymore, not even movies.

>tfw no qt sister to have a platonic relationship with and watch kino with and maybe sniff her panties sometimes

I'm watching the mask right now and it's 1am and I'm drinking

it's satire, dude. we all have normal lives

>all
speak for yourself

>Do you guys seriously sit home and watch movies on a saturday night?
Yes
It's my quiet, private way of saying "fuck you" to the world.
I ensure perfect darkness, snuggle with my gf, connect my PC to the surround sytem and the TV and start watching while enjoying something my GF made.

My phone is turned off and thrown somewhere, the apartment is locked and the music is loud enough to muffle any knocks.

Then we have sex.

can you show me proof you have a gf ?

I haven't watched a movie in three weeks and it was another three weeks before that

Wish I was you, I have to go to work.
I might bring wine and a movie tho

>might bring wine and a movie to work

What do you work as?

REDDIT PLS GO

No I drink heavily and watch tv

>my private way of saying fuck you to the world
>girlfriend

Sup Forums editor
Why you asking, satan?

how much do you get paid

>why do you masturbate before a night out?
>why do you lie about the number you take girls home?
>why does it trigger me so much??

3.2k per 2 weeks
I think it's 40 an hour or something.

>night

>proof
like what?
I'm nt going to post her pictures here.

What else would I do? Go out to some shitty bar with normies and spend 100$ on drinks and food, be hungover the next day and lose all my gains because of it? No thanks baka desu

I never said anything about platonic tho

I'm having a lean night with my main bitch.

Sometimes I watch sports to imagine what it would be like to be a normie.

>living in Australia
>not being Canada masterrace

Do you people really find it so hard to not reply to these shitty bait threads?
Sage

I'm 30 years old and I have spent most of my life chasing a career and a life of wealth. Once I turned about 28 and a half, I kind of lost my mind and started to understand what I was doing was dangerous. I'm successful but I have nothing in life that makes me happy anymore, everything I used to collect just doesn't bring me happiness and I'm slowly losing my mind on a weekly basis. Friday/Saturday nights are really hard on me and I'm not afraid to admit it anymore.

I'm rich and I will probably be alone forever. I have another 15 good years in me and by the time I'm in my mid 40s, I might give up on life and cash out of the US and move overseas to live out the rest of my days as a retired American. I'll probably spend most nights drinking on the beach, until I die of old age and liver toxicity in my 50s

Dude, we all understand that which days of the week we designated as "the weekend" are mostly arbitrary, but that doesn't negate the fact that it's easier to make social plans and there's simply more to do around town on Saturdays. You're being deliberately obtuse.

Most obvious LARP I've seen in a while

Faggot

Can you adopt me user?

>on Sup Forums
>watching movies
I just shitpost and fap

...yeah... although tonight I'm just watching Bojack
sometimes I do some editing too

that's what happens when you grow up: you stop having mindless fun being social

Not really, I spend saturday nights sitting at home posting on Sup Forums, just like any other night, I've been doing this for more than 10 years, and before that there was no Sup Forums so I used to spend my nights posting on Sup Forums and /wg/.

this is so so sad. the music makes it even worse.

post her feet

What's the dangerous part?

pls gib monies

YEs you dumb fucking frog

I'm 30, do you expect me to still go out every fucking Saturday night?

I kind of have a plan and I might adopt someone when I'm a bit older and will actually teach them a lot about life, they will be young but by the time they're in their mid teens, they will go to a college or their choice and they will see the value of what being successful means. I would essentially instill values and interests in the younger generation who will go out into the world and be 10x more successful than I could have imaged. I would pay for everything and would help them get connected in the field of their choice.

I guess that's why people have kids, so you can teach them the values of life and have them become successful, but I don't have kids so I might adopt

I'm 27 so yeah. Every day is a Saturday when you aren't in school.

Hanging out on Sup Forums and /fit/ while my business keeps growing and my life is gaining more wealth however, I'm still not happy.

Money isn't the answer, figuring out your own path and finding a direction in life is a great goal to have. If you're young, you must realize how important your life truly is and you have the illusion of choice. You can be the best you want to be or you can sit on Sup Forums and watch your life pass you by

We have been granted an amazing gift, go in peace and be well in life

I'm thinking about donating sperm.

What's your business?

Cheers Sup Forums :^)

yes and im drinking cans of beer while lying in bed doing so

Because you can see yourself doing the same and you hate yourself for it.

NEET detected

>easier to make social plans
on what fucking website do you think you are?

No, even worse - I'm watching reaction videos

shitty wine

could only last 5 seconds

can you post her full name, address and SSN?

All I want is millions of dollars and nothing to do.

Fuck you

Nope I work every Saturday night. I watch movies in the morning before I have to go to work. Sometimes its with the girl I picked up Friday night or she leaves. Either way its her loss.

LMAO
why does this have so many views

Well if most of society decides that a time period is different, then it is different.
Everyone is out doing their hobbies on the weekends and the experience is different than another day.

why is it so hard for betas to keep eye contact with attractive woman?
I never had problems with that but i'm also mentally ill.

hot

tis really a new perspective which could be true

but i did not lie on this anonymous board

but i can imagine myself doing it, which i would hate, so yeah, fuck you for making me realize this

I'm gunna watch Chungking Express. It's raining like fuck outside, and I'm feeling sad.

>If most of society thinks that castration and chopping off your genitalia is sane, then it is!!

KYS

yea haha bro just a normie pretending to be autizzie on da web haha yea boi!!!