en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ephraim_Mirvis
youtube.com/watch?v=bbTJUAQI_Tc
twitter.com/RabbiLieberman/status/771728884278648832
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Lieberman
Not this clown again.

>(((Herschel Lieberman)))

This is a troll account right?

We'll be seeing about half of those guys in prison.
The rest, ehh, maybe so, but not very likely by any stretch.

Funny they are in line for welfare.

OY FUCKING VEY YOU RACIST CAN'T SEE HOW VALUABLE THESE SHITSKINS WILL BE TO YOUR COUNTRY LET THEM IN YOU RACIST FUCKS

((((((((((((((((((((((rabbit)))))))))))))))))))))

rabbimindset.com/

It's real

But there are more than 6 black men in the photo. You only see 6?

It's either a refugee center or a temporary hospital in africa, these people are far too old to begin education to be any of those things and far too poor to already be them. Also leaf flag so you're just shitposting.

>a philosopher
So unemployed? Got that one right

Those men are not doctors, engineers, philosophers, rocket scientists, physicists or lawyers.

Anyone got the image of that public defender who details what he came to realise about blacks during his time defending them?

Holy fuck I've seen him around and I was absolutely convinced it was one of us.

That's a satire account but newfags will still respond to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight

Challenge accepted.

For all those high paying jobs they're sure dressed like shit, huh?

justcallthemniggers.wav

>RabbiLiberman

This is some next level Where's Wally. I seriously can't find them.

You see trained professionals.
I see a Quack, a mud hut maker, the designer of the Facebook Satellite, an affirmative action professor and a 3rd rate criminal lawyer.

Not my fucking doctor.

Well feel free to use that doctor and have that engineer build your bridge. You must be high so if you get pulled over for DWI, I guess you have your lawyer also. Good luck

I see 8 white lines already destroyed.

see

those are black men though. is this guy secretly redpilled? saying that racists see reality?

I see some pissed off people, a possible basketball player in the yellow shirt, and a couple dudes in the back smiling I could probably shoot the shit with and drink some brews.

Damn, I always forget the image.

>implying any of those are any of those

There's literally no way to tell that those men are any of those just by looking at them in this picture.

I see a rapist, a burglar, a drug dealer, a murderer, a crackhead, and a child molester

But are they those things? They probably can't even read tbqh

That or he's projecting his fantasy on to them, considering you literally can't tell their profession by how they look. Stats say chances are it's a court processing line.

This guy's whole twitter reads like satire

>Liebermann

You mother fuckers know damn well none of those niggers are or will become any of those things.

You'd be lucky if these pieces of shit even decide to get jobs attending a gas station.

NONE of those niggers are rocket scientists nor will the ever be. Jesus fucking christ...

There's more than one person in that pic, user

What would a doctor, a lawyer, a physicist and whatever be doing standing in a line like that and in those clothes?
Waiting to bang a white woman?

>rabbimindset.com/
rubbing hands together intensifies

wow thats pretty jobist just because I look like an astronaut doesnt mean I'm one you bigot

I see bodies

ill bet my left nut they are non of those things and thats the unemployment line.

Can't you see goyim? Those are good people!!

No matter who you are you see black men. Sage.

Wait, he's not satire? I swore he was one of us.

I don't see black men though

Implying they haven't already been hung
youtube.com/watch?v=or9E7yfRB08

>Rocket Scientist

So he worked on the African space program?
youtube.com/watch?v=f4CGwSqrGq8

Easy. None of them are over 18 and will get a cushy place in a Swedish Children's Home.

They're all black though what the fuck is this world coming to?
Side note has anyone came across someone black that hates to be called black or African American?

It's funny because 25% of the who came to Finland 2015 cant even read or write in their own language.

Yes it's a troll. Fucking well done it had me going.

His website is the shit icing on the un-leavened cake.

> "Stop feelings of frenzy and the urge to call your friend in the media to shut opposing viewpoints down."

rabbimindset.com/

LOLOLOL

LOL

L
O
L

I see Rapist, Murderer, Drug Dealer, Robber, Soon to be Killed by Racemate Dude, another Drug Dealer, BLM Cop Shooting Activist.

I see a Rapist, a Murderer, a Welfare leech, a home invader, a pedo, a McDonalds worker and the next victim of black violence.

Wait ... is this a polack or not?

He retweeted David Goldberg, clearly an altright pepe.

I see niggers

Don't worry lads, hes not a real echo
twitter.com/RabbiLieberman/status/768553902228795392

i probably couldn't see their degrees cause they're written in brown letters over their forehead

They know eachother in real life.

No fucking way, he can't be fucking real. He's got to be a Sup Forumsack

Reminder the intelligent africans are the legal migrants, the feral subhumans are always the refugees.

Oh really, Rabbi Jewberman?
Care to tell us which one is which?
Or are you merely projecting your own fantasies onto random people you don't even know?

You guys give nigs too hard of a time. They work hard too.

Nice

I see a basketball team. Checkmate (((Liberman)))

They dont have a golden sta ... i mean twitter checkmark.

I see a crackhead...
a 3 time felon...
a basketball player...
a stickup kid...
a child molester...
and a faggy

All I see is defunct farm equipment.

>Refute this.
he's insane if he thinks those borderline retarded IQ savannah apes are capable of being any of those things. if they were their home countries wouldn't suck so fucking bad.

He sees goyim.

lmao not a parody?

The fact that he looked at this and thought "this is what a racist would think" proves that he is the true racist with a cuck fantasy for interracial trains.

> Pretending to be color blind
That is racist within itself. Nice try cuck.

Seriously what percentage of the U.S. workforce are professionals? Maybe 20%? And this Jew believes all these guys are professionals? Literally pissing on goyim heads and calling it rain.

I don't get it? All I see is Swedes waiting in a line.

this has to be a big joke

This can't be real

DELETE THIS

Dude needs glasses.

So Do I, Tell BLM to shut the fuck up and act like regular people when the get pulled over if they want to be treated like everybody else.

I don't see black men. I see niggers.

Burn it to the ground.

>Refute this
Why would I? The guy browses Sup Forums and has a good troll account.

Underrated

Nah, you can clearly tell it's well-made satire. I expected the Anglos to recognize that

Directly related to how much they are smiling.

>using the layman's "rocket scientist" instead of aerospace engineer

You wouldn't say the same about a white man.

Troll is obvious.

>Trying this hard to be a leaf
kys

I don't get it, are they standing behind the black people?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ephraim_Mirvis

One of you motherfuckers actually bought a site and did all that shit for a joke?

>Not posting the best album youtube.com/watch?v=bbTJUAQI_Tc

twitter.com/RabbiLieberman/status/771728884278648832

it's fake but clearly well done

only maybe 1-200k people ever browse Sup Forums. the rest are completely oblivious to jew magic

I only see black people that will probably end up working on costruction business like the rest of them.

Or not working at all, because gibsmedat money is out of control.