/bb/ Big Brother 19

HOH: josh
Veto: TBD
Nominations: kevin and alex

previously on /bb/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jEetQGYoQxI
youtube.com/watch?v=QYdApXyiuRo
etcanada.com/news/254465/big-brother-19-jason-and-raven-interview-i-am-dumbfounded-right-now/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for based Alexcucks plz die

>threads dying

worst season ever

Fuck off newfag, threads always die at this point in the season
This is the worst season since 9 though

Christmas is next out the door

youtube.com/watch?v=jEetQGYoQxI

who was the best girl this season? i vote for jessica

raven

jessica is distant second

Paul wins veto, Alex goes
Paul wins F4 HoH
Nominates Kevin and Josh
Paul wins veto, Kevin goes

why didn't they use the veto and put up paul?

water is wet

At this point he would evict Josh if he had the power at final three. If he goes to the end with Xmas and Kevin, he has won. He can throw the rest of the comps and they will take him anyway. Xmas is retarded so she actually likes Paul and wants to be friends outside the house and is willing to lose to make that happen, Kevin knows he loses to both Xmas and Paul, so he would rather lose to the guy he thinks the audience wants to win and not get heat from fans when he gets out.

Production propped Paul up and has convinced all these recruits that Paul is #1 fan favorite and the most popular reality tv contestant in the world.

>if he had the power at final three.
*final four

Nah. If Kevin and Josh are on the block final 4 and Paul is HoH, it's Xmas' vote and she's not voting out Josh

If he clips josh xmas would be pissed at him
not worth the risk

but I agree josh can beat him

She will if Paul tells her.

No, she won't. Her bond and idea of getting to the final 3 with her "team" is too strong to do that.

>Xmas evicts Jason in front of pandas stupid fat face
>She nominates kevin and raven hoping kevin would go

Worst move this season?

BASED PAUL

not even close. she already lost kevin and ravens jury votes. if she sends out xmas she loses another. its late in the game and it matters

dumbest move hands down is jessica not using the veto on ramses and putting up paul. josh would have been evicted and pauls biggest paulfag would be out and paul left shook. would have changed everything seeing how josh won that next hoh

Which of these Paul losing scenarios is your favorite?

>Paul losing final two because of a bitter jury
>• Keep in mind, he will still brag and claim himself the "unofficial" or "real" winner anyway, and BB fans will eventually buy into it and we will get Paul revisionism 2.0.

>Paul getting cut final five or final four by Josh

>Paul losing the finale scale comp to Josh

also even if alex put paul up against any of them he would have stayed and just increased her target. it was impossible to get him out so her best bet would be sending home a gimp who cant compete and lose a jury vote. i guess by your logic thats dumb

3rd
It'll be a better version of Steve beating Vanessa imo

I just took a shower

Has Raven been working out in the jury house???

Is that a trap?

That was amusing for like an hour because it was such an unusual outcome and no one thought he would actually do it and it was very awkward, but then I wished Vanessa had just won.

based con artist

paul not making it to the end and cody afp

but we know that wont happen

julia vins aka muscle barbie

I'd rather him be out totally, but it's not happening anymore.

Anyone else hear the disappointment from the live audience when Josh said he wasn't using the veto?

Yeah. Also in the HOH livefeeds revealing his hoh room after, I could clearly hear xmas as paul if he wanted to put his head between her legs.

>threads always die on a weekend
>actually calling people newfag
nope

if Josh and Xmas make F2 has there ever been a worse F2? Don't think so

Season 15

xmas might self evict right on the spot claiming paul deserved it more.

rat faggot was a much better player than pretty much this entire cast

what season did jordan win

>yfw Dr Will gets cast for BB Celeb and wins and becomes the greatest BB player of all time
>yfw he creates chilltown 2.0 with NPH

youtube.com/watch?v=QYdApXyiuRo

He's not a celeb tho

Frankie is the only bb celeb

nicole and paul worst f2

paul rode victors dick to the end and nicole rode coreys

>I could clearly hear xmas as paul if he wanted to put his head between her legs.
what

frankie is not a celeb because he went on bbuk celeb

he is still just ariana grandes brother who got cast on big brother because of it

At least Nicole and Corey were capable of keeping each other from being evicted. Each time Victor was a target Paul abandoned him. Victor winning the second Battle Back was just something that fell in Paul's lap.

BB11 -- jordan (2 HOH, 1 POV) and natalie (1 HOH). neither had any influence on their alliance and both routinely finished last or next to last in every competition. it's only POC like danielle reyes who claim natalie should have won. both sucked but jordan sucked a little less

POC?

I would say Dr. Will, Jeff, Vanessa, and Frankie can almost be considered d-list celebs. I see Dr. Will doing tv gigs all the time, Vanessa is a legitimately popular poker player who is on tv all the time, Jeff has branched off to other reality tv shows, and Frankie does children's sitcoms like his sister use to do.

Frankie is the only one they want for celebrity BB though.

Remember when there was still hope?

person of color

Paul threw it on purpose

Actually maybe f-list if that is a thing.

He may know a couple though which would end up with a paulfag ending.

piece of crap

There was never any hope. The 2nd and 3rd week made it clear that everyone was a paulfag

a racist term created by the left

>Julie smiling

fag-list?

/ourgirl/ is winning veto and there's nothing you paulfags can do about it

Raven was voted out

>the last time they sat as friends

jess didnt join?

well, there goes Harvard law

i thought a bitch slap was with the back of the hand

that was day 7, she was in teh DR getting her morning after pill

kek

Gross D:

seriously what the fuck is this guy's problem?

jesus christ

Drake Bell in HoH alone. Counting Votes. Says he has 6 to vote out his target if The Situation gives his vote and he can break the tie "Done Deal" NT

etcanada.com/news/254465/big-brother-19-jason-and-raven-interview-i-am-dumbfounded-right-now/

Can you describe what Rough Kneecap Syndrome is?

>So basically, my knee needs to be shaved down. It’s rough. It kind of catches sometimes and causes pain and discomfort. I need to get it shaved down, but I’ve been procrastinating. It’s not fun. I’m a dancer, so I don’t want to get knee surgery. It’s on the back burner, but definitely something I need to take care of eventually.

LOL

>xmas Paul f2
>vote is 4-4
>Julie reveals the final key as another vote for xmas.
>Julie: congratulations xmas, you are
>Xmas: Julie I self evict! I self evict!
>crowd turns into a frenzy.
>lynch Dominique, Jess, and Ramsus on the spot.
>storm into the house and behead Paul, Xmas, and grodner.
>Big Brother still goes on for a few years but a returning player never comes in again.
Would be great desu.

production would have just given paul a DIAMOND VETO or LAVA SPHERE or SUCCULENT APPLE or something gay to save him

he'll figure out what's going on when cody laughs at him that paul is running things

from the same interview

Hey, Jason. The vote last night obviously blindsided you. What do you think happened and who do you hold accountable?

>I absolutely was 100% blindsided by the vote and I hold Paul 100% accountable. There’s nothing in that house that he doesn’t know about. He makes it his job and duty to pin everyone down, talk to them and pull out their dirty little secrets. Everybody wants to be on Paul’s team because he’s done this before and he’s got good insight. So, they divulge all their information to him and he uses it against them when he sees fit. I guess you can say it’s because he’s that dang good at the game.

he knows

josh would have went home, no need to save paul but it definitely would have hurt pauls game bigtime and the game would be entirely different with that meatball out

thats a pimp slap user

at this point in the season its better to just watch the show so please no spoilers for the rest of the game

thanks

watching the show is giving cbs validation that you approve and they will just keep doing it in the future

spoiler alert

paul wins

>SUCCULENT APPLE

Panda just said she's going to throw the veto to Paul.

The wedding controversy and Drake being in the headlines for a few weeks was perfect timing. Hopefully pic related noticed it.

>6 votes

no way, they will start with 12 houseguests, so they can finish in 6 weeks (throw in few doubles or even a triple and it's possible)

i think she knows nobody is taking her to the end now and just wants out this is what im telling myself

ITS REAL HAHAHAHAH

julie referred to it as an "event" its going to be super short whatever happens. guessing just over a month so they can get people on the hook for 2 months all access sub

Drake Bell going full devin mode would be priceless to watch. Please CBS let this happen

I am actually expecting no higher than 10 houseguest.

was it confirmed that winnings will go to charity?
would be way more fun if some d-listers got extremely greedy and started gunning for money by backstabbing everyone