Just found out my new roommate is a pro-gay marriage pro-abortion libtard

Just found out my new roommate is a pro-gay marriage pro-abortion libtard.

Any advice?

the first thing you should do when forced to bunk with someone is stir the pot.
Ask him why he supports black genocide.

>pro-abortion
>bad
shoo shoo cuckservative

Stop being an autist and get on with your life

This desu

When will cuckservatives leave??

Rip him apart limb by limb with a vice grip and ask him how he likes it.

Let me suck your dick so I can turn you gay. You'd like that wouldn't you? You like hiding your insecurity by hating red pilled gays.

trumplet detected

i bet you fap to roe v wade daily

Don't piss him off or he'll do something gay in your room when you're not around. Like cum on something or have homosex on the couch etc.

If it were me I'd just request another room.

go back to 9gag or tumblr or your local dumpster or wherever you cruz missiles hang out

and you can go back to redd1t

Be a man and dominate him in the bedroom. Tear his clothing off and sink your rigid iron rod deep into his man-cave.

KYS

Cry me a river, True Conservativeā„¢

Who cares.

Is he pro gun?

Is he pro Trump?

Is he anti immigration?

Is he anti globalism?

That's what matters.

eat shit and die, edgy moderate shill

Fuck him in the ass.

>falling for the alt right meme
>willingly embracing the label made by feminist and like fuckbags in a desperate attempt to resume control of this generation

Top kek leg beards, Sup Forums has been overwhelmingly anti abortion since its inception in account of not wanting to support sluts like you in your irresponsible, immature vain hedonistic bullshit. How's herpes treating you?

Japan, once again; sending nukes back to the US via the chan's.

How do we regain the narrative. All these fakeass niggers like Milo on the MSM keep reenforcing the fucking alt-right meme. We need a new name, before they name us for goo

Abortion is not bad. Imagine if you had free abortion clinics and you had to pay a fee for every child you had, poor people would have way less kids...Dont mix up your retarded christian values with the right wing PLEASEEEEEE

Pro-life is objectively pro-nigger

Get a new room mate if you've got such a problem with it.
Bad room mates or room mates you disagree with are THE WORST SHIT to put up with.

When you're sharing a home you don't stir shit, and you allow for differences of opinion. Don't hide how you feel like a pussy but don't fuck with him or bait him either. If the conversation comes up make your points respectfully and politely, but be firm.

Try to find common interests with him and befriend him--if the two of you can find other things to do together and enjoy each others company, the political differences won't be such a hard pill to swallow.

Not only that, but he'll be more receptive to your viewpoints if you can present them without antagonizing him and do so from the position of friendship, instead of as a hostile stranger. Given time you may actually be able to redpill him.

Tl;DR try to make a new friend, treat him like a human being, and maybe if the two of you get along and trust each other you can start to change his mind. There's nothing wrong with having a liberal friend as long as you don't compromise your integrity or your own beliefs.

This is something you'd literally find on tumblr saying how their new room mate is a trump-supporting racist. Glad to see Sup Forums has no self-awareness whatsoever.