Why are white ""men"" failing to adapt to a multicultural, post-racist, post-patriarchal...

Why are white ""men"" failing to adapt to a multicultural, post-racist, post-patriarchal, post-sexual liberation society?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z2VSpj08ejA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I assume you put quotations because gender is a social construct.

because we made this fucking world and we will sooner burn it to the ground before we hand it over to the niggers, mudslimes, sluts and faggots

If by "adapt" you mean "save their nations" it's because they're all cucked or NEET. Only true alphas can save the West and their numbers decline year by year.

We are on standby while everything collapses, then afterwards we will rise from the ashes but only help each other, and leave your type to die

How do you explain nu males then?

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z2VSpj08ejA

rollerino

It's shit

We are adapting

The Wall is going up

If by failing you mean not even attempting to deal with all that bullshit then it is because we don't give a shit.

>Why are white ""men"" failing to adapt

Oh. We are.

Rollingss

Because such a society is unsustainable

rill

because they refuse to work WITH the ''''''men''''''' of other races to keep that pro-cuck culture contained, now they have to pay the piper

Thanks for the derail my Aussie bro
Rolling

Rollerino

roller

Because people with high IQ recognize the risk of having children only for them to be taken from you and have to pay child support is not worth it

Roolll

pls no spain again

god fucking dammit i dont want to be a filthy paki

>that singing
Alright.. Maybe it will get better

>faggy upbeat drums start
Cringe

>cue cheesy generic electric guitar
Where'd I put that vomit gif I've been saving..

Because the No1 enemy of what you list is the,'white man'.

>implying i get reborn
Hah watch me whip

roll posts are against the rules.

>Why are white ""men"" failing to adapt to a multicultural, post-racist, post-patriarchal, post-sexual liberation society?
Because this model of society only works if white people are genocided and their lands given to shitskins.

>hurr why don't you adapt to your own genocide

Roll desu

rel

i was born in hungary, and if i were reborn i would choose to be born in hungary again :)

Black and brown men have an even harder time adjusting, hence the crime statistics and lack of education

abort me please

True alphas dont need to save the west, they benefit from its downfall

rollie pollie

Fuck it, lets roll

See you in the next life buddy

chance of improvement? limited...

Because it's totalitarian. White hate is ignored and the tolerant who do that have become the intolerant, ironically. It's a complete failure and conservative traditional western values are the only way for this white dude now.

And I will never EVER apologise to liberals, not once.

>And I will never EVER apologise to liberals, not once.
Atta boy. Stand your ground and never relent.

goimy

Can't compete in the free market. They have been coddled so much and for so long in their racially homogeneous societies they don't know how to function outside of them.

To the end user, the end times.

Because it hates us and wants us to die.

Lets go boys

Rolin'

>Why are white ""men"" failing to adapt to a multicultural, post-racist, post-patriarchal, post-sexual liberation society?

Because they don't want people shitting in the streets, raping their women and children, and using the welfare system

Because white men are being shamed for being remotely masculine